All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno...)

belialxxxx

Registered
Allfetish Mrs Sophie - Cock Sucking Bimbo Bitch

Description: I'm going to make you My cock sucking bimbo bitch. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? I am going to make you suck my big strap-on, and jam it down your throat, so you won't disappointment Me when I'll make you suck real dick. But I have an even better idea, I am going to turn you into cock sucking bimbo whore, and you're going to earn money for Me, by sucking real dick for money! First I'm going to train you, then I'm going to place an ad, offering your whore mouth to any guy who is willing to pay you for it!

Format: mp4
Size: 274.42 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:06:14

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Mrs Sophie - Cock sucking bimbo bitch.mp4

belialxxxx

Registered
Allfetish Princess Mackayla - Normal Guy Mindfuck

Description: You're totally normal, right? Well, this is just a totally normal JOI clip for you then. Getting turned on by someone like Me is normal. Getting hard for Me is normal. Wanting to cum for Me is normal. you're not one of *those* submissive guys... Oh, have you been waiting for Me to tell you to stroke? Waiting for My permission is just polite I suppose. And the way you jerk however fast or slow I tell you is just like when a normal guy has a girl riding their dick and she controls the speed. Weird how you've been stroking while I'm completely clothed.. normal guys usually jerk for naked girls. Let Me make it a little more normal by slipping this dress off. Wow, you are really getting weak now. I bet you're begging to notice some changes... Maybe you aren't so normal after all... But it's totally okay! Let's roll with it.

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Mind Fuck, Alpha Humiliation, Beta Male Training, Brat Girls, Female Domination, FemDom POV, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Mind Fucking, Slave Training

Size: 505.74 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:27

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Princess Mackayla - Normal Guy Mindfuck.mp4

belialxxxx

Registered
Allfetish Saint Michelle - The Cumming Conundrum

+38`

Description: Could you stop yourself from cumming to save your own life?

You wake up in my bedroom, feeling woozy and confused. I'm going to encourage you to stroke your cock and experience the type of pleasure that only I can provide, but there's one rule: you can't cum. If you cum in my bedroom, you'll never be allowed to leave and you'll be transformed into a mindless zombie slave. As the edging session goes on, you realize that I'm playing with your mind and this won't be as easy as you thought it would be. Your resolve begins to weaken-you're not sure you can hold back. When I sense you're nearly at your breaking point, I pull up my top and reveal my big tits knowing that NO man can resist their perfection. Will you be any different? Or will you become another mindless zombie? *Contains topless nudity*

Size: 942.03 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:23

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Saint Michelle - The Cumming Conundrum.mp4