Annabelle Rogers

Snap

Registered
Annabelle Rogers - Better Than Masturbating

Annabelle Rogers is getting ready for a night to go out and get some young cock. As I am getting ready I hear some strange noises from my son's bedroom. As I open the door I see his hand wrapped around his cock. I decide I want to stay at home and have him instead. I teach him how to please a woman and let him cream pie me.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Mommy Teaches You To Masturbate

You had to stay home from going on a trip with all your friends due to a major pain in your groin area that you have been having. I come into your room to wake you up from a nap and just got off the phone with the doctor who told me why you are having this pain. I feel awkward but I come into your room and tell you that the reason you are in pain is because you are "backed up". Trying to find out what your "masturbating habits" are, I come to realize that it seems you are not masturbating at all. Which concerns me because this is the reason that you are in all this pain. I had just assumed that you were already doing this. I tell you that you need to start and you refuse but it's the doctor's orders and you need to listen to the medical advice given. You are refusing to do so which leaves me with no other choice then to make you. I grab your laptop and start trying to find something that you will be into. You don't watch videos but you are into amateur girls on "Big Boobs Gone Wild" Reddit. We sit at the edge of the bed where I go through all the girls on there with you and tell you to take your pants off and start stroking so that we can drain your balls. I see your cock for the first time and I am shocked at how large it is. It seems as if you are not sure how to do the act of masturbating so I take your hand in mine and begin coaching you on how to stroke your cock. Once I think you get the hang of it I let go. It seems you are more interested in my boobs then the girls on the computer and seeing that you are throbbing and in so much pain, I decide to expose my breasts to you to help you cum. I tell you this is a one time occurrence and you have to learn how to do this by yourself eventually. So I suck my tits for you. But that is not enough for you to orgasm. So I let you suck on my tits. Which still isn't making you cum. So I decide to let my tits hang and crawl to you where I turn into your dirty little slutty slave mom. I titfuck you until you release an enormous load all over my tits, face and hair. Annabelle Rogers

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Mommy Takes Care Of Son

This is a custom video and the name, Daniel is used. My son is sick so mommy comes to bring you medicine and tea. I take coddle you as I fluff your pillow, give you a massage, and take your temperature all while my cleavage is in your face. I want you to take a nap but you don't want to nap alone. So I stay in bed with you and read until you wake up. Upon you waking up you are feeling better. But I still want you to stay in bed the rest of the day so I tuck you in. As I do I get embarrassed because I accidentally feel your boner. You tell me your hard because you have a crush on mommy. This conversation leads to me shoving my tits in your face getting undressed. You then fuck me in POV missionary, shortly after I ride your cock until you cum in mommy's pussy Annabelle Rogers

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Mommy's Ovulating

I am resting on the couch after work! You wake me up by rubbing your hard cock on me. I tell you to fuck me but be careful because I am ovulating. I tell you how to fuck me and about all my dirty fantasies. I then sit on your cock and ride you until I cum and then until you cum in me. You didn't want to cream pie me but i held you down as you were jizzing inside of mommy. I then clean off your cock and talk dirty to you. Annabelle Rogers

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Mommy Can't Say No

This is a custom video so the name "Rob" is used. I thought I was home alone, so I decided to touch myself. Little do I know you came home early and you are peeking on me and touching yourself. Suddenly, I see you and call you out in anger and embarrassment. I confess to you that your father and I have not had the best sex life. You are very persistent in having sex with me. Since you caught me in the middle of my private time I feel very vulnerable. So we compromise on me just giving you a blowjob because I know that a son fucking his mom is very wrong. I become horny and tell you a good boy would lick my pussy. To finish it off Annabelle Rogers

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Annabelle Rogers - Mommy Loves Big Cock

Annabelle Rogers Your mom is a cock sucking whore for your big cock. I get on my knees as I worship and suck your cock until you nut all over my face and tits.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Mom and Teacher - Big Boob Distraction

Your Teacher has called us in for a Parent – Teacher conference. You are failing your classes. Your teacher says that you have been distracted lately. We confront you to why that is. You say because we both have such big boobs you get an erection at school and home. So you are constantly hard from all this cleavage. Since you have a test tomorrow we decide to help you release a load before the test. Annabelle Rogers

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Breakfast With Mommy

It is breakfast time and we are eating at the table. I notice you acting odd and ask why. You confess it's because of me being in my bra at the table. My clothes are in the drying which is why I am dressed so inappropriate. You are hard and I decide to play with my tits for you as long as you don't touch or tell anyone. You then instruct mommy to drop and smash the corn flake cereal with my big heavy tits. You end up cumming a big messy load under the breakfast table for mommy.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers,Joslyn Jane - Cop Teaches Bratty Daddy

The sexy cop comes to arrest me for being nude in a public place. My attitude and bratty mouth just get me into even more trouble. I don’t want her to show the footage of me nude in public to my dad so she blackmails me and treats me like a true slut. She makes me do various perverted acts such as boob sucking / motorboat / slapping, kissing, ass sniffing, boot licking and spanking. Featuring: Joslyn Jane

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Brother Gives Unwanted Facial on Prom

This is a custom video so the name "Tony" is used throughout. It's my prom night and as I am finishing up with getting ready, you remind me that it is my weekend to do chores. I give you a bratty response telling you to do them since it's my prom and I will be out partying with my friends. Our parents don't mind who does the chores as long as they get done. Since you are being stubborn and refuse to do them for me I give you some bribes, but you refuse. You have some dirt on me because you recorded an inappropriate phone conversation between my boyfriend and I with me talking dirty about all the sexual things I am going to do to him on my night. In fact I was planning on loosing my virginity. You play the recording and threaten to show it to mom and dad. I beg you not to and plead that I am willing to do anything for you. You tell me that you will do my chores for me and keep the phone conversation a secret as long as I do all the dirty things to you that I had talked about during being on the phone. I have no choice but to do whatever my perv brother wants. I am a bratty sister so I put up a fight as I am disgusted by sucking my own brothers cock. I make you lick my wet pussy and then you make me loose my virginity to you. You still need to cum so you make me get on my knees again because I tell you you're only allowed to cum in my mouth. Still you end up blowing a huge load all over my face, cleavage and prom dress. I am beyond mad now that my look for prom was ruined by my brother's big load of cum . Annabelle Rogers

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Annabelle Rogers - Squirting Soccer Mom

I am a tired soccer mom dropping my son off at practice. It is a hot day outside and my son takes his shirt off during practice. Between that and the junk moving around in his athletic shorts it's getting me quite hot and bothered. Even though it feels so wrong touching myself from being turned on my my own son I can't help but pleasure myself. My book isn't doing a good job of distracting me. Eventually, I move to the backseat where I first use a makeup brush and then a bullet vibrator to get myself off. I surprise myself by squirting all over the backseat. My son then opens the car door to find me… Annabelle Rogers

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Auntie Annabelle Fucks Her Virgin Nephew

This is a custom video so the name "Nick" is used throughout. We are at a family function and I pull you into your parents bedroom to ask you some questions. I peek in your pants and tell you that I'm going to teach my virgin nephew some things. As I tease you with my cleavage I then get down on my knees and suck your cock which leads to tit fucking. I ride your cock but we have to stay quiet because the family is the house. I suck your cock and tell you to cum in my mouth but you end up busting a huge virgin nut all over your aunt's face which leaves me mad.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - One Last Fuck For Mommy

You drop by my house unannounced to tell me that you just proposed to your girlfriend and she said yes. I am disappointed to hear this because I don't like her. Ever since you have started dating her I have seen you less and our relationship has been different. I feel like I am loosing you. To make matters worse she is a tattoo artist and you guys are moving away so she can start her own. I feel she is a whore and will cheat on you because she touches other men all day while tattooing them. I want better for you. We used to have a special sexual relationship before she came along. I seduce you and beg you to give me your cock for one last time. I tell you I am on birth control and have no condoms. We fuck missionary and you cream pie me. I start laughing because you just fucked a baby into your mother and confess to you that I am not on birth control. You Fiance isn't going to want you anymore. No one is, after they find out that you impregnated your own mother.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Stepson Looses Virginity During Lockdown

You are my Step-son and I tell you that I saw some texts between you and your girlfriend that you were planning to loose your virginity together. However, due to the pandemic lockdown you both are unable to have your sexual moment together. I feel bad so I offer for you to loose your virginity with me instead. I jerk you off, suck your cock, tit fuck you and you cum on my tits. I am not done with you yet though and you technically have not lost your V card yet so I let you fuck me. You don't pull out in time though and creampie me which has me freak out. Accidents happen I guess…

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - The Fertility Statue

A conservative, religious couple is having problems in the bedroom. The husband brings home a statue that is supposed to help. It upsets his wife for two reasons: it goes against her beliefs, and there is also something unnatural about the statue. The story takes place over a couple of weeks, as the statue slowly changes her son from a nice respectful young man into a dominant alpha male who wants to supplant his father as the man of the house and take his mother. This both frightens and arouses her: the more he humiliates his father and the more he comes on to her, the more turned on she gets, until she can’t take it anymore and gives in to become her son’s woman. She makes her husband move into the son's bedroom from now on as he is no longer the man of the house and on top of that, the son and her are now trying to have a baby together.

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Annabelle Rogers - Brother and Sister Dressing Room JOI

You are my brother and I bring you alone in the dressing room to get a man's perspective on which pair of panties is the best. You get uncomfortable as I undress and I tell you that "they are just boobs" and "you have seen me naked before". After I try them all on I tell you that you can now leave and you say you can't because you have a big boner. I give you a JOI in the dressing room but I rush you because the dressing room lady keeps checking in on us and I think she is getting suspicious. You finally cum a huge load.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Annabelle's Poolside JOI

The sexy Annabelle Rogers is having a blast in the pool, playing with her big wet tits. Once she gets out of the water, she decides to tease the viewer with some dirty talk and JOI. To make matters hotter, Annabelle takes off her top and covers her tits with oil. Soon, she's turned on and playing with herself; with her fingers and then a big dildo.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - You Got Mommy Pregnant

Mommy is missing you ever since you left for college. You finally come home to visit and I sit you down to talk. I've noticed all the girls on your social media and I want to have a serious sex talk with you. I don't want you getting some random college slut knocked up. The conversation gets awkward and I decide I want you to show me how you are having sex. You refuse but I threaten to pull you out of school. You fuck me missionary and then I ride you until you cream pie me. You come back months later for a visit telling me that you got your girlfriend pregnant. I reveal to you that I am pregnant as well and I make you come back to live with me or otherwise I will tell everyone what you did to me.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Sweaty Teacher

I am your summer school teacher and the air conditioning is broken. Even though I have opened up the windows for fresh air, it still feels hot and stuffy. Since you are the only student that had to take the exam I am rushing you a bit because I don't want to be in the room anymore. I soon realize that my sweat stains have been distracting you though. So to hurry things up I let you indulge in this fetish by exposing myself to you and having you sniff and lick. Once I feel you've had your fix I humiliate you a bit because you like sweaty armpits.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Mommy Solves Plumbing Issues

The name "Josh" is used throughout the video. I have a talk with you right after the guys working on our plumbing leave. The reason none of the plumbing in our house hasn't been working is because you have been flushing jerk off socks which clog everything up. You are of course embarrassed about the situation but I comfort you and assure you that it is all natural. I hint at how dating has been going and I feel these women intimidate you because of all their sexual experience and your lack thereof. I get you to try out some date roleplay scenarios with me. I soon find out just how innocent you are with everything sexual because I discover that you're a virgin. I teach you everything you need to know from talking, foreplay, kissing, oral, boob play to even fucking. I then demand you cream pie me as I ride you so that you know what it feels like and will be better prepared for your next date.

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Annabelle Rogers - Horny Mom Demands Attention

I ask what you think of my dress and want your thorough opinion. I begin to press you as I ask more inappropriate questions which are making you feel uncomfortable. But you see how badly I need the attention and reassurance so you try and make me feel good about myself. I then crawl to you on the bed and beg you to worship and suck my tits. I see that it makes you hard and I jump on your cock and ride you cowgirl until you fill up my wet cunt with all your jizz.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Good Mommy Gone Bad

This is a custom video so the name, "Ben" is used as my son who is is being bullied. This is a non-nude video. You come home from school and I notice that you are covered in bruises. I touch your arm and you scream that it hurts so I presume it's broken even though the school nurse stated otherwise. The school didn't even call me to notify me that my baby boy was beat up today. I am so sick of this happening to you so I decide to take matters into my own hands. I drive to your bullies house where I am surprised to see that he is even younger than you are. I also notice that his home life must not be the best as it is 6 p.m. in the evening and he has been left all alone. I begin to gently lecture him and he starts to cry. I go in to give him a hug and do my motherly duty to comfort him. Then in his response he calls me "tits". I immediately firmly lecture him again. Before I know it he slaps me across the face as shortly after he over powers me onto my knees as he is assuming I will suck his cock. I refuse until I see just how big of a cock this young boy has. I contemplate in my head a bit but he grows impatient and pushes my head toward his very large penis. I gag so hard on the cock that I am literally out of breathe. I secretly become aroused by how manly this young boy is. I worship his cock as I gag and suck it some more. Until my husband interrupts and calls me to check in. I put him on hold as I suck on it some more and talk dirty. You have to remind me that my husband is still on hold so I tell home I will be home late and continue sucking your massive young cock. You soon become very dominate over me and I am eager to please you as I have never been treated like this before. I call you sir as I do everything I can to please you. I let you plaster my face in your big warm load. You get it all over my face and Sweater. I tell you that I will be available again soon but yous soon let me know that you already have plans with the school nurse (that is why she didn't call me about my son). I am so impressed by how you have all these woman under your little charming spell. As I get home I try and creep up to the bathroom as quiet as I can until my son catches me and asks not only how it went but also if I was eating glazed donuts (as I still have the bug load all over me). I assure him that things with his bully should be getting better soon.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Amateur POV sex with creampie

My husband is horny and I need to take care of his sexual needs. Enjoy from my husbands POV as we enjoy some oral and have sex. At the end he cums in my pussy. Since this is an amateur feel video the camera angle changes often. We do it in missionary and cowgirl

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - BBW Masturbates In Shower

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - The Ultimate Taboo Scenario

I am rushing back and fourth half naked trying to get ready for a family reunion that we have to attend. Watching me walk around in my lingerie gets you really horny. You tell me how hard it is making you. I am stressed and annoyed because we don't have time for your boner right now so I decide to start stroking and sucking it while scolding you. Because of you we will be late and keep the family waiting. Eventually, I start to get really turned on and even take off all my lingerie for you. In the midst of sucking your cock your grandma calls while I keep on stroking and blowing you with her still on the phone. She can hear you moaning in the background and I admit to her that I am taking care of your little situation. She likes it too and is very turned on, so she tells me how to stroke your cock.There is some very taboo dirty talk. Then she tells me she wants to be on the phone with us while I ride your cock. So I ride your cock until I cum all over it all while your grandma is listening. She then tells me to let you nut all over my face which you do. This is going to make us even more late to the family reunion because I have to now redo my makeup. You have the biggest and best loads in the family. You learn about how sick and twisted your family really is and that your cock will be perfect to get all the women in our family pregnant.

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Annabelle Rogers - Mommy Moves In

I decide to call you because your father and I have decided to get a divorce. We haven't been happy since you moved out of the house. I want to be away from your father but I can't ask him to leave since the house is in his name. So I call you up and ask you for an awkward favor if Mommy is able to live with you for a bit until all this is sorted out. Being the sweet son you are you say "yes". After I move in you notice how comfortable I am getting, you even see me walk around the house naked fresh after I shower. It's now the weekend and you ask if you are able to go out with some friends tonight. You feel bad leaving your vulnerable mommy alone on the weekend. But I insist you go anyway as I plan to just take a bath and relax. However, mommy has other plans as you get ready to leave I text one of my fuck buddies to come over for some fun while you're gone. Little do I know you get home early and hear some noise from upstairs. When you get upstairs you see mommy having some rough sex. The next morning you come down to see mommy making some breakfast while wearing very little clothing. You decide to confront me about last night and at first I am confused and deny it. Finally, I confess that I did have a man over and we did engage in some intense sex. It's just what mommy needs after being so lonely with your father. I am need to get out some sexual aggression. You then surprisingly tell me to show me your tits. I am puzzled at first and argue a bit but when the son says this is my fucking house and I if I want to see your tits your going to show me anytime I say I want to see them. You then proceed to demand to see my pussy. So I yell at you to tell me like a real man what you want to see. I tell you to say it louder and louder as it is turning me on how manly my little boy is being. After you demand to see mommy's cunt I talk about how you must have been wishing you were the one fucking mommy's cunt last night. We go upstairs where mommy then fucks you cowgirl and in missionary. All with tit slapping and taboo dirty talk. A week later you approach mommy while she is getting dressed in her closet and demand more. Again mommy makes you beg and teases you until she rides your cock again and drains your balls.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Big Boobed Babysitter

As you wake up from your nap I come to introduce myself as your babysitter. You are sick and I am here to take care of you for the day. You refuse to play games with me or eat anything I offer to cook for you. I then ask if you like big boobs which makes you happy. I want to make you feel better so I lift up my shirt and bounce my boobs for you. You seem to like it so I start bouncing them even more for you. I then notice that something in your pants starts to grow and realize that my boobs have given you a big boner. I join you where you are lying and give you a handjob until you cum in my hands.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Mommy's Morning Facial

I come in to talk with you before I head out. While I talk to you my robe keeps slipping and exposing my breasts to you. I get so embarrassed and try to leave a few times. Then I notice it has gotten you hard. It turns me on and I become lustful for your cock. I suck it and then beg for you to give me a facial.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Big Beautiful Bouncy Breasts Working Out

I am working out naked in this video with jumping jacks, running in place, and swinging them from side to side.

Watch Online

Annabelle Rogers - Stepmom JOI Handjob

I am your soon to be Stepmom. As I am headed out the door for my meeting, you approach me saying you know that I am cheating on your father. I tell you that we can come to an arrangement. I blackmail you saying that I will tell your father that you watch me in the shower and steal my panties. I know you want me so I tell you to take your cock out and stroke it for me. You do and then I finish you off by giving you a hand job.

Watch Online

Last edited: