Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck 💋

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Categories:
Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, stroking, jerk off, Ruined Orgasm, big tits, Goddess Alexandra Snow, JOI Games, JOI,

Look at you, jerking away. You're such a little slut. You can't do anything else, can you? You're just endlessly jerking your hand up and down your cock. Are you leaking precum right now? I'm sure you are. But see, this isn't about your cock or your pleasure. This is about your addiction. This is about your life as gooning whore. So you're going to keep jerking for me. You're going to endlessly stroke to my image, my voice, my power. There is nothing else.

Duration: 00:08:35
Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
File Size 503.37 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11526.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Destination Kat - Edging with Denial

Tags:
4K, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, stroking, Edging Games, Destination Kat, JOI,

A short, simple clip of DestinationKat instructing the viewer to jerk off in short bursts as she counts to ten. She teases, showing off her tits and spreading her ass. She doesn't let you cum.

Duration: 00:05:00
Size: 421.63 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11475.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Emily Astrom - Best Friend JOI

Tags:
Breast Worship, Emily Astrom, stroking, big tits, Jerk off Instruction, Tits Worship, Boobs Worship, big tits jerk off, big tits JOI,

You're back from a trip, and your college best friend missed you so much! She knows your secret- that you're still a virgin- so last month, she taught you how to masturbate properly. And she had so much fun watching you that now, she wants to do it together! It's important to learn how to please a woman, after all. Maybe you'll even get to cum together! Contains: JOI, toy use, mutual masturbation, tsundere best friend theme.

Duration: 00:25:19
Size: 421.71 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11497.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Jessica G Banks - Tit Sucker DENIED

Tags:
Jerk off Instruction, Boobs Worship, SPH, JOI Fantasy, Jessica G Banks, stroking, Edging Games, big tits jerk off, JOI Games, JOI, big tits JOI,

My huge Gcup tits are practically bursting out of this tight red lacy bodysuit, and you just can't get enough of My big boobs and mind numbing cleavage. No matter how many times I take your money while teasing you with these huge tits, you always come back for more don't you? Just like a good sucker! haha! I know precisely how to use My huge boobs and cleavage to My advantage, to turn your mind into mush, get what I want and leave you always wanting more. And you're such a sucker for My tits, you'll always be My tit sucker!

This time it's a little game - you choose your ending, one will leave you tease and denied or one will give you permission to cum. you can choose one, or buy them both and double your fun! Just in time for the holiday! YAY!

This big tits cleavage masturbatrix JOI video clip features tons of huge boob tease along with mild elements of financial domination and humiliation. Some small penis humiliation (SPH) using little fingers and small dick symbols but very mild on the verbal abuse. Both contain elements of tease and denial; you WANT to suck on these giant tits, but all I'll let you do is stare at them and wank. Tons of big tits tease, JOI video with a cum countdown at the end - this is a tease and denial with countdown to denial at the end, and the other gives permission to cum. Take your pick or get them both!!

Duration: 00:07:46
Size: 565.38 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11489.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Madam Violet - Feels So Good you Want to be Bad

Tags:
jerk on tits, Boobs Worship, big tits jerk off, Jerk off Instruction, big tits JOI, Madam Violet,

Every now and then I feel like rewarding all My pets, subs, slaves, and addicts. Its simple really; m..assage oil and My big beautiful tits. Close up right in your face. What better reward?! Of course you dont deserve to see My oiled up slippy, WET, naked tits, AND stroke!! So, its time to sit on your hands. Thats it, but take your cock out I want you to watch the effect I have on it, I want to see it dance for Me. Listen, look, and prepare yourself for the fight of your life. Feel as all your strength slips away, all your thoughts become meaningless clutter and your dick gets harder and harder. Teasing you with My body, manipulating and coercing you with My words, you do NOT stand a chance!!Drip, drip, dripping the oil on My juicy tits, dripping just like your cock will be, insanely mesmerising, you notice your mouth is WIDE open, just like your mind. I torture your imagination with what could be. My wet SLIPPY tits, sliding across your naked body, My oiled up hands all over your cock, your balls. I think you RE4LLY want to stroke that aching cock!? Dont you dare. If you stroke you will pay your Bad Boy Fine - how much? You decide, this isn't financial domination this is about Reward and Punishment, Pain and Pleasure, Resistance and just LETTING GO. I know you want to be My good boy, you want to obey Me.I want you to be a GOOD boy for Me, I want you feel the pleasure as it slides into pain. I want you to RESIST, but you WANT to stroke. Yes you do, you want to PUMP that dick as you feel it sliding between My perfect, WET TITS. I dont want you to STROKE, I dont want you to have to PAY your Bad Boy Fine, but you WILL, if you stroke. As the screen fills with the oil oozing over My erect nipple something inside of you will shatter, and you will break. One way or anther you will ALWAYS pay, one way or another you will ALWAYS give to ME, and I will take. Its up to you, whether its your cash, or your cold hard PAIN and throbbing blue balls.

Contains: Mindfuck, brainwashing, manipulation, coercion, NL9, light trance, tease and denial, findom, tit worship, slave training, femdom pov

Duration: 00:19:12
Size: 563.02 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11481.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Miss Alika - Premature Loser

Tags:
Boobs Worship, JOI, Edging Games, Miss Alika, big tits JOI, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, stroking, big tits jerk off,

I think it's time you joined my premature ejaculators club. You can join it when I let you cum. See, good news, I'm letting you cum today. but only in a way that's fun for me of course. You won't be allowed to touch your cock unless you see a clock in the corner of the screen.

Now I know you betas can't last long so I'm going to strictly control how much you jerk your cocks. In fact, take your hand off your cock right now, while you're reading this. I don't want you touching your cock again until I tell you to in the video. Are you still touching your little beta cock? You'd better not be. Take it off NOW!

Duration: 00:06:02
Size: 415.08 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11490.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

London Lix - Neighbor Homewrecks and Gathers Evidence on You With Rush

Tags:
Masturbation Games, Jerk off Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Edging Games, stroking, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, London Lix, intox game, JOI Games,

I'm your naughty neighbor and come over to your place dressed in leather and PVC when I notice your wife is out. I help myself to her drinks and make myself at home. Are you happily married or are you bored? Would you like to have a little more fun with this bottle of rush I brought over? I have you jerk and sniff, as I leave clues of my visit for your wife and take your wedding ring. I then pull out my phone and start recording you at my stilletto-heeled feet. You think you're getting out of this now? Ha! There's no way. You're going to buy another bottle and be ready to play again whenever I want. Or I might have to have a little coffee date with your wife where we look through the videos on my phone.

Duration: 00:12:21
Size: 409.38 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11502.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Jay - Completely Mindfucked

Tags:
Mind Fuck, Princess Jay, sensual domination, big tits, Dirty Talk,

I'm the mood to completely mind fuck a man like you up. I want to dig in deep to that little pea brain of yours and take all control. To feel the control I have over you, I'm really craving that power. Sometimes the mood just strikes to fuck a man over as hard as I can and the easiest way to do that is to go right to controlling his mind. It's not hard to do, you're getting there already. Hearing my voice, looking into my eyes, making you feel weak to me already. I'm taking control already and you don't even know it. I'm going to mind fuck you so hard you won't know what hit you. Just know that soon you'll have no control.

Duration: 00:04:13
Size: 159.07 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11484.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Miki - My Body is Holy (Uncensored)

Tags:
Jerk off Instruction, body worship, Princess Miki, JOI Games, Mind Fuck, virgin fantasy, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, sensual domination, asian princess,

Kicking off My birthday month in My birthday suit.

This isn't just a voyeuristic experience. This is another opportunity to worship My body in its purest form. Listen to this file with headphones, and prepare for a cleansing of your mind.

My body is holy, My body is divine. And you will worship it, as you worship Me.

Duration: 00:10:02
Size: 295.46 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11403.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

bladi397
Actress name:Mistress Blackdiamoond
Tags: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Latex, Ballbusting, CBT, FaceSitting, Germany,

General INFO:
Duration: 00:08:58 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Size 273.48 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

bladi081

General INFO:
Duration: 00:01:51 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Size 95.53 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

bladi246

General INFO:
Duration: 00:06:39 / Resolution: 720x576 / Size 106.07 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

bladi361

General INFO:
Duration: 00:06:11 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Size 191.37 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Amber - Cum Eating Conditioner

Actress name: Worship Amber (Princess Amber)
Categories: joi, orgasm control, cei, latex,
Release Date: 2019

Drift off into jerk off heaven and associate pleasure with eating cum for me.

File Name: Worship_AmberCum_Eating_Conditioner
File Size: 220.21 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 3496 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

Duration: 00:08:02

● DOWNLOAD Worship_AmberCum_Eating_Conditioner.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Worship Young Goddess Kim

Actress name: Goddess Kim
Categories: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,glamour,
Release Date: 2019

" Accept humiliation from your Mistresses - insignificance !!! The main point of the video is that you, an insignificant slave, will always be just a rag and a rug for your Goddess and Queen !!! And so it will always be."

Additionally: My recommendations. The freshest video. The illegitimate daughter of Alexandra Snow. Laid out at the numerous requests of workers. The cost of the video in the full version is $ 25. You can always support the author of the distribution - the link below in the signature

File Name: Your place under my table and under my beautiful legs is a dirty slave !!!
File Size: 601.54 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 5755 Kbps

Duration: 00:14:16

● DOWNLOAD Your place under my table and under my beautiful legs is a dirty slave !!!.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

bladi063

General INFO:
Duration: 00:06:31 / Resolution: 640x480 / Size 71.14 MB / Video: mp4 / Audio: AAC

Download From

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Kendra James - Mindless Anal, gasm 1080p

Actress name: Kendra James
Categories: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI,
Release Date: 24.09.2019

Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me as I want you at my feet pet. I know all of your secret desires and everything you keep locked away in that mind of yours. You think nobody else knows but I do. You are so ashamed of them but today you will learn there is no reason to be ashamed anymore. I am going to unlock each and every one. You are going to tell me all your secrets today as I transform you into my mindless and obedient slut. Grab your special little bottle and get ready to become completely mine. You are going to learn just what it means to have an involuntary analgasm as you fall deeper and deeper into my control. There is no escape.

File Name: Kendra James - Mindless Anal, gasm, September 24, 2019_1080p
File Size: 858.34 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 10072 Kbps

Duration: 00:11:45

● DOWNLOAD Kendra James - Mindless Anal, gasm, September 24, 2019_1080p.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Keziah - Edging Game

Actress name: Keziah
Categories: Femdom, JOI, Edging,
Release Date: xxxx

Making you edge for me is always so much fun, but I know a way to make it even better - a game! And it's not going to be easy. This wheel is going to determine how you stroke and when you edge, but you'll also be stroking to your favourite thing - my tits. Oh, and no cumming until I give you permission, if you fuck up, then it's gonna cost you! Ready to play?

File Name: Keziah - Edging Game
File Size: 2.92 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 6995 Kbps

Duration: 00:57:10

● DOWNLOAD Keziah - Edging Game.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Lick Courtney - Submissive Slave

Actress name: Courtney Taylor