Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck 💋

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Mistress B - Deeper and Deeper

Tags: mind control, mesmerizing, Hypnotic, tits worship, brainwash, Mind Fuck, Mental, Mesmerize, Mistress B,

I am here to trigger your need to masturbate, to encourage your desire to goon, to inspire your longing to go deeper and deeper.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11294
Duration: 00:40:06
File Size: 3.07 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 10703 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11294.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Mistress B - I Know You Like It When I Cuckold You

Tags: cuckoldress, Humiliation, Femdom, cuck humiliation, cheating, cuckold pov, cuckolding, cuckold queen, cruel girlfriend, Mistress B,

Hello honey! I've been waiting for you to come home from work; I have a question I can't wait to ask you.
Did you like watching me fuck some other man in our driveway last night?
I considered dropping to my knees for his alpha cock, but knowing you were watching, I wanted him to fuck me. I want you to feel that pulsing surge of lust and jealousy. Shame and envy make your dick throb. I know you liked watching me cheat o you. I know you like it when I cuckold you.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11311
Duration: 00:08:04
File Size: 93.9 MB
Resolution: 1338 x 752 / 1500 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11311.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Mistress Vikki - Mesmerised To Stroke For My Ass

Tags: Jerkoff Commands, Mistress Vikki, ass JOI, jerk on ass, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games, Edging Games, ASS WORSHIP, JOI,

It's been far too long since you were on your knees, worshiping my ass. Look at it, look how it moves. so easily back and forth. captivating you already. MMM. you need it, you want don't you? mmm.just what you need in your face. My nice big full ass. So why don't you beg for it? Like a goooood boy. you want it so bad, because you want to be able to jerk your cock to this nice big ass of mine. you need it, you want it. Look at it. so perfect. MMM. Nothing else compares to this ass, being mesmerized by it. you need it sooo bad. right there. so close. MMM. such a turn oon isn't it?

File Name: Backup-JOI_11312
Duration: 00:10:01
File Size: 294.69 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 4000 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11312.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Natasha's Bedroom - No Hands Allowed

Tags: Ruined Orgasm, Natashas Bedroom, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, JOI Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction,

You're totally addicted to your own hand, aren't you? The familiar feeling of your cock wrapped between your fingers, pumping away all day and all night. It's a surprise that you don't have carpal tunnel in that poor, overused wrist. You'll be giving that hand a rest today, mixing things up from your usual jerking routine after all, variety is the spice of life.

Grab a nice, cushy pillow and pull out that hard cock. Can you guess how I'm going to make you cum today?

File Name: Backup-JOI_11313
Duration: 00:14:11
File Size: 256.85 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 2426 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11313.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Amber, LexiChase11 - Foot Peasant - Full Season 1

Tags: Princess Amber, House Slave., Spitting, Humiliation, LexiChase11, Humiliation, Femdom, femdom pov, House Bitch, Shoe Fetish, Beta Male, Spit Fetish, Foot Fetish,

Episode 1
The new foot peasant has arrived at Valentine Villa. His week is starting out in the most humiliating way we could think of as a human doormat!
Bonus Footage Included.

Episode 2
See when your a new slave here at Valentine Villa, you might just find yourself scrubbing the floors and getting spit on for our profit, haha. He's here for a week and we're not even done with his first day yet! hahahaha.

Episode 3
It's still the first day of our visiting slave at Valentine Villa and his treat is simply getting to see us walking and posing! That's it! Hahahaha.

Episode 4
At the end of the first day at Valentine Villa, the slave gets to be humiliated one last time as we drag him out of his area under the stairs and proceed to humiliate him for some more video profits. This time we make him lick the spit off the floor and directly off the bottoms of our shoes!

File Name: Backup-JOI_11282
Duration: 00:35:02
File Size: 983.72 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 3597 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11282.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Crystal Knight - Skype Sessions: Booking Cam With Countess Crystal

Tags: JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, big tits jerk off, big tits JOI, Tits Worship, Boobs Worship, Edging Games, JOI Games, Crystal Knight, jerk on tits, big tits,

Want to know more info about Skyping with Countess? Want to know what its like to get a little tease. Then get this little tease and let me show you how truly amazing Skype sessions can be. I love all fetishes.

I am an expert in femdom, findom, sensual dom, tit worship, cei, cbt, joi, strip teasing (extra fee explained inside), body worship, foot fetish, outfit requests, humiliation, ass worship, mind fuck, home wrecking, Teamviewer, sph, AND tons more! If you want to truly feel addiction. Cum play with me face to face, you'll see what I mean

File Name: Backup-JOI_11298
Duration: 00:03:56
File Size: 120.18 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 3998 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11298.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Spoiled Princesss - The power of my red nails

Tags: Slut Training, Sissy Sluts, Humiliation, Femdom, Spoiled Princesss, Sissy Training, Forced Fem, Forced Crossdressing, Make Me Bi,

The power of my red nails on your brain it's pure power ! You like my red nails , but you ever imagine i will fuck you with them in your asshole? Well no LOL Take a sit and enjoy !

File Name: Backup-JOI_11314
Duration: 00:11:36
File Size: 1.26 GB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440 / 15457 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11314.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Tsarina Baltic - Ass Addict Seduced to Cum Eating

Tags: Edging Games, Cum Play, Cum Eating Instruction, Tsarina Baltic, ass JOI, jerk on ass, Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating, JOI Games, stroking, CEI, JOI, JOI Fantasy,

I know you try hard to please your Goddess, little slave. Lucky for you, I thought of the perfect way you could entertain me and at the same time, make yourself all the more addicted. Your Goddess asks you to prove your devotion and loyalty to her and her perfect ass by gooning at her delicious body, pumping your cock full of thick juicy cum and eating your cum once you've stroked yourself stupid. Let it all drip into your mouth as you become a cum guzzling fool eager to please Goddess as her ass makes you completely lose control. That's how you may prove yourself worthy. Now stroke.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11279
Duration: 00:10:44
File Size: 792.68 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 10001 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11279.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Tsarina Baltic - Pay and Stoke Encouragement JOI

Tags: big tits JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Boobs Worship, big tits, Tsarina Baltic, big tits jerk off, jerk on tits,

Tsarina Baltic - Pay and Stoke Encouragement JOI

File Name: Backup-JOI_11281
Duration: 00:11:41
File Size: 1.34 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 16255 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11281.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Venus Venerous - You Only Cum for Me

Tags: Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, JOI Fantasy, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Venus Venerous,

I know that little dick only gets hard for me, doesn't it? Every time you want to get your stiffest you have to think about me and my amazing body that I flaunt. My curves and perfect ass teasing you from afar. You'll never have a chance with me, but I'll forever be your dream girl. You'll jerk and fuck your girlfriend to the thought of me for the rest of your days

File Name: Backup-JOI_11315
Duration: 00:04:40
File Size: 142.83 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 4203 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11315.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Worship Violet Doll - Quick Fix for Tit Freaks

Tags: Money Fetish, stroking, Financial Slavery, big tits JOI, Boobs Worship, Jerk off Instruction, Cash Princess, Findom, big tits jerk off, Worship Violet Doll,

Before you become a true servant of mine, all shame must be eradicated. This is something most of my addicts struggle with greatly, at first.

Shame is unnecessary, yet ingrained in us all. But your tit addiction is a reality you cannot deny, and will not escape.

There is NO. NEED. FOR. SHAME. Just acceptance of fate. Religion is addiction. Addiction is religion. I offer the best of both worlds. Your truth.

I created this lesson in order for you to squeeze it in throughout the day. A quick fix for tit freaks.
Watch, listen, worship, pay and obey.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11257
Duration: 00:08:24
File Size: 621.98 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 10023 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11257.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Reverend Taura - ASMR JOI

Tags: JOI, Reverend Taura, JOI Games, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Games, big tits JOI, Edging Games, stroking, asmr, Jerkoff Commands,

Jerking off for me feels so good that you can feel it in your ears. Milk yourself dry and eat everything that you make for me. Headphones are best for this.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11352
Duration: 00:20:11
File Size: 1.16 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 8000 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11352.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Tsarina Baltic - We Love to Ruin you

Tags: Mind Fuck, Mental, stroking, big tits JOI, Tsarina Baltic, Mesmerize, mesmerizing, brainwash, Mesmerize, mind control,

Oh pet, we can tell you've missed us, missed our demands, well now they will echo in your mind, follow us, obey us, ache for us. You've been craving more, this will be exactly what we want from you, a deviously taunting ache, one we want ruined. No way around it, can cum, can't enjoy it, just the best. Don't you want to cum for us both, or us 4? You'll see

File Name: Backup-JOI_11355
Duration: 00:07:59
File Size: 288.71 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 4982 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11355.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Worship Jasmine - Mean And Greedy

Tags: Money Fetish, Loser Abuse, Financial Slavery, Dirty Talk, Cash Princess, Findom, Worship Jasmine, verbal humiliation,

How much does it turn you on when I'm just myself. Mean, greedy, ruthless and out of this world. I do things to your body and soul that are in no control of. One word from my perfect lips turns your mind into a complete daze of confusion. The meaner I am, the harder you are. The greedier I am the more you want to spend. You love it that I don't care what devastation or consequences I leave behind me once I am done with taking what I deserve. I was born into this life and wow does it suit me. You will do anything, spend any amount just for an ounce of my attention. Even if it is for a simple FUCK YOU. How much is this clip going to fuck with you today? How much are you going to spend today? I mean think of how hard it's going to get you.. Pay more because I said so and losers like you do everything I say. Don't you.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11331
Duration: 00:08:21
File Size: 416.78 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 6731 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11331.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Nichole Abrams - Start Of Your Addiction

Tags: Loser Abuse, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Nichole Abrams, verbal teasing, Dirty Talk, Loser, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

You say. "I want to be addicted to you!" Addictions aren'y easy. There is risk, sweat and nervousness involved. Does your girlfriend know what you're doing behind her back? Does she know that you are more addicted to me than her? I don't think so. Let's hope I don't tell her! I have all the screenshots to prove it. I can easily ruin you and your relationship. But I don't have to. I know how strong your addiction will become. There is not escaping it. There is no escaping me.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11348
Duration: 00:05:35
File Size: 809.34 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 20007 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11348.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Camryn - JOI Week 2 Orgasm Control

Tags: Masturbation Instruction, stroking, JOI, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, Princess Camryn, Ruined Orgasm, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction,

We are still building up to the elusive orgasm. First I need you to learn how to properly orgasm. My control leads to more powerful pleasure. The weaker you become for me, the more pleasure you are capable of experiencing.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11329
Duration: 00:12:38
File Size: 857.34 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 9161 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11329.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Miki - Good Boy Meditational Reprogramming

Tags: brainwashing, mind control, hypnotism, stroking, asian princess, Mind Fuck, Mesmerize, brainwash, mesmerizing, Princess Miki, bikini JOI,

**NOTE: turn off the lights, anything that may be causing noise or distraction, and most importantly, your mind. If you want to experience the true pleasure of surrendering to these words, you will wear your favorite high quality headphones. You won't want to miss out on the quiet whispers you can almost feel against the back of your neck, or the soothing music that will help carry you to that special place I have for good boys.**
Just sit back and allow Me to carry you into sweet subspace. The only thing you have to do is relax, and trust Me.

Touch yourself, edge yourself, don't cum, as you hear the whispers of the sweet, sweet words, "good boy" ringing in your ears, over and over again.

I want you to associate these words, which are usually spoken when earned, with pure erotic pleasure. You will be conditioned to crave these words as much as you crave touching yourself.

You are My submissive, obedient, loyal good boy who wants nothing more than to please Me. This clip will only solidify your craving to do so.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11349
Duration: 00:12:42
File Size: 936.89 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 9986 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11349.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Red Rabbit - Taxing your Habit

Tags: Red Rabbit, Findom, stroking, Cash Princess, Dirty Talk, Money Fetish, verbal humiliation, Financial Slavery,

You have a great addiction I am going to take advantage of. You love to jerk your dick, but that's not why you're here - you're here to PAY me for it. I am going to make you pay for every orgasm you enjoy. I'm going to tease you mercilessly so I get what is owed. Now jerk it to my teasing and hand over the ca$h, loser!

File Name: Backup-JOI_11351
Duration: 00:06:37
File Size: 1.02 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 21859 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11351.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Luna Sapphire - Inhalant Foot Slut Gets Fucked

Tags: Luna Sapphire, Feet JOI, feet jerk off, foot fetish, footjob, POV foot JOI, cum on feet, Feet JOI, foot job, jerk on feet, feet jerkoff,

You're just a pindick loser, so you're used to rejection and humiliation. Good. Drop to your knees for Me. I know you are desperate to worship My divine feet and you will endure any humiliation for them. So start sniffing My perfect bare soles, your nose filling with My scent - then, it's time to sniff something else. I make you inhale deep whiffs of alkyl nitrites, alternating with smelling My gorgeous feet! You get so high and dizzy, begging to be humiliated more. Lucky for you it is time to grab your biggest, thickest dildo and pound that ass for Me! I make you ride that dick while continuing to sniff My feet and inhalants, getting obliterated as you stretch your sluthole. Finally I let you cum, but you only deserve a RUINED ORGASM as I laugh at you and your microscopic dick bobbing and shooting useless seed!

File Name: Backup-JOI_11347
Duration: 00:13:37
File Size: 369.1 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 3612 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11347.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Mistress Alana - Armpit Sniffer

Tags: Mistress Alana, mistress, Humiliation, Femdom, armpits fetish, armpit smelling, domination, Brat Girls, femdom pov, Humiliation,

I just did a full belly dance clip and it was a hot day. It's also your lucky day since it left me stinky and sweaty. I can't wait to have a shower, but freaks like you would rather sniff and lick my sweat clean!

File Name: Backup-JOI_11327
Duration: 00:06:50
File Size: 1020.29 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 20544 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11327.mp4