Korina Kova

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Stripclub Seduction

Well slutty stripper Korina is back at it again, my filthy cum habit has found another victim, this was a custom and his name is used, I am performing on stage at the stripclub when I see you and I call you to the front row where I show off my tits and ass and tell you we should go for a private dance, I get payment and begin to suck your dick right away, you like this private lap dance? I get you to fill my pussy but that is never enough, I always get greedy and need more cum, so I get 2 more loads when you have to leave, I beg you to stay and put my number in your phone so you can come back for more xxxx This was shot in a real stripclub and is part of my Stripper series

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Stripper Poles and Holes:BBC Edition

Well time for another Strip club scene, the dance scene is shot in a real stripclub with people in the bar, this was a custom and I used his name a few times, but I spot you while I am on stage and recognize you from growing up together, I have grown a nice pair of tits and ass now, I invite you to come to my house and I immediately start getting you hard, I fuck your BBC that I have always wanted cause now you can not resist me xxx Love Korina

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Stripclub JOI with boob worship

you come to the club looking to see something nice, you didn't expect your dream girl to instruct you to stroke your cock

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Tit & Ass worship with countdown

This was a custom and his name is used, but I twerk and dance showing off all my curves and then guide you through worshiping my tits and ass then lead you into a countdown

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Stripper Control

This was a custom and his name is used throughout, it is a slow posing and domination wearing 4 different string bikinis, I have a strapon on in the last scene but enjoy the view

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Taking It All Off

This is based on the B movie “Taking it all off” I play a bimbo that is part of a stripper academe, I am working towards auditioning for the main stage and when they announced my name I chicken out, the next day I show up for strip class scared I am going to be kicked out I ask to speak to the instructor after class, after the aerobics strip class I ask my instructor what to do that could help me overcome the fear, she offers me an alternative method of a doctor she knows, I go see the doctor and explain that I am able to strip in class but I get scared and chicken out on stage in front of men, I am worried that the academy will shut down if I am unable to strip, the doctor performs the procedure and plays a song while I fall deep into a spell, I have to get a job in the meantime and start working in an office as a secretary, while I am working that song starts playing and I swing my hair and start to do a strip show, when the boss walks in and I am naked I snap out of it unknowing what happened I collect my things because I’m fired, the next day I start on a construction site and music is playing in one of the trucks and all of a sudden the song plays and makes me rip my clothes off, I am fired again, now on the third day I am woking as a nurse and once again it happens making me strip down in front of everyone, getting fired again, this keeps happening, now I am ready to audition with that song I finish stripping on stage This video is a spoof on an 80s comedy and I had a lot of fun making it, this is only stripping and nothing sexual is performed in this, it is a mini movie and if you are into strip teases then you will enjoy 5 scenes in different outfits, as always I work hard to go the extra mile in my videos and hope you can respect my work and efforts by not sharing or posting my art anywhere xoxox Love Korina Kova

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Snow White Pt2

This is a continuation of my snow white, but you do not need the 1st one to enjoy this one, I am Snow White and I am greedy for the dwarfs gold and I made a deal that if they collect enough gold for me then I will be theirs to use for the day, I wake up to 2 dicks in my face with my panties and bras draped over their cocks, I kiss their cocks and tell them to let me get up and the deal will start, I am doing housework and give 2 of them JOI and they shoot their loads on the floor, as I am cleaning that up more line up and I dust them and tell them they can follow me around while I do housework next I am in the kitchen and I need a cup of milk so I jerk off one of them and get the cream in the bowl to finish the recipe, next I am doing laundry and some of them line up to use my pussy and they cum in my pussy and all over my tits, then I am reading in the tub but they follow me there and I jerk, suck, and fuck then getting more loads all over me, now I am horny from the day of being used and I turn on my apple vibrator and start to enjoy some alone time but 3 more put their cocks in my face, I service them all and receive 2 massive facials, the clock strikes midnight and I am exhausted and thats it the deal is over

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Public Window Masturbation

please note if you have my Valentines Fan fuck video then you already own this****** But I like this clip on it's own as I get so wet when I feel like I'm being watched xxx enjoy as I play with glass dildo while the city can watch

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Give in to your Obsession

This is for all the worshipers who love to admire me and jerk off, I give JOI and command you to give me what I want, you are obsessed

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Curvy Ballerina wants the role

I rented a real ballet studio to film this, hope you enjoy. I have been working so hard preparing for this audition, I come in early to stretch and practice, Mr Johnson the producer comes in and is ready to see me in my Black Swan Costume, I spin around and my tits pop out, I then offer to get the role for a BJ, after getting cum on my tits Mr Johnson wants to fuck me so I agree and ride his cock and finish with 2 more cum shots ending with a facial when I find out I got the part

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - The Struggling Model:XXX Proposition

I am a struggling model trying to tone up my body to book more work, when my agency calls and tells me I booked a lingerie photoshoot I am so happy, I arrive on set nervous and excited I think its a wrap....when the client says he would like some topless, I call my agent and get offered double for the topless part, while I am doing that the client offers that if I do a solo video he will pay me a lot more, feeling the pressure and wanting to re book I accept that offer, but wait there is more, if I suck his cock he will be happy and pay more money then I can make in a month, finally I go all the way and get fucked until I have cum all over my tits, this video includes role play, fingering, blowjob, fuck machine, cum on tits

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Roommate Yoga Spy

You are my college roommate and I catch you spying on me doing yoga in the common area, I ask if you like the show, and I notice you are hard, I also ask about my missing panties since I suspect you keep taking them to jerk off to, but it's your lucky night hearing that you love smelling my pussy really turns me on so I take off my bra and ask if you want a tit fuck, once I am wet enough I ask you to fuck me on my yoga mat

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Panty Spell

I'm your wifes new divorce attorney and I have you show up at my office, I make you put my panties on your head but they are laced with something special to take control of you, please note that there is very little nudity in this and it is more about the scenario

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Horny Hacker Son: Mothers Day Edition

It's Mothers Day and you surprised your mom with a beautiful lake front picnic, she is so happy and praises you for the surprise, she starts to nag a bit pleading for you to spend less time on your computer and more time outside or with friends, but you distract her with strawberries you picked from the garden, you also purchased her a bikini because you have strong urges to see her body revealed, when she shows you the bikini on herself you can't fight it and get a throbbing hard on for her beautiful curvy body, when she notices she gets upset and decides its time to go home, you get an idea to hack into your computer game and create a hologram avatar of mommy, you put on your VR goggles to enjoy mommy exactly how you want to see her, looking slutty and giving you JOI video features taboo theme, leather outfit, JOI with oil and features my new tits

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Who Framed Jessica Rabbit

Hi everyone, this is my new large budget movie “Who Framed Jessica Rabbit” I worked very hard on this film and hope you love it as much as me. When I film a large project my whole heart and soul goes into the production down to every detail, I scout for the perfect location to film, this scene I found a piano lounge, I also had my costume custom made so it would be my own version of the character, I hire hair and makeup, and also a voice actor and annimator to play Roger in beginning, and a lot of planning goes into every scene, Thank you for considering to support my passion, and when you purchase it I am able to make more larger more involved videos I am Jessica Rabbit happily married to Roger Rabbit, when he tells me he will be away on business for a while and wants me to behave while he’s gone, I let him know I will do my gigs and go straight home. The next scene I am doing a performance in a Jazz bar and its very sexy, after my performance a detective comes to see me, he has been hired by Roger to investigate my infidelities, I immediately tell him how inappropriate it is that he come see me at this hour of the day, and while my husband is away I am so vulnerable! I start flipping the tables on Detective Colin and catch him staring at my tits and ass, I am a professional at using my looks to get what I want, and I want him to forget all about what he saw me doing with a stranger outside the bar last week, I take control and tease him until he is under my spell, I seduce him and show no mercy with my killer curves taunting him about other plain women he might like and how this is a dream come true for him, when I am finished I blow a kiss and reassure that my secret is safe now. This scene has 4 cum shots, lots of positions, dirty talk, and you will love every second of it Love Korina

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Hatsune Miku Virtual Sex Star

This was a custom and his name was used, but the scene starts with Hatsune Miku doing the polka dance and performing, you are watching her on your computer when she appears in front of you and catches you jerking off to her she says you won and are her biggest fan, so she tells you to close your eyes and picture her the way you want to see her, then she is in lingerie and exposed, shy she says she can see where this is going, now you have done it again picturing her sucking your cock on her knees, now you are enjoying her body fucking her and seeing her big tits and ass milk your cock, you give her 2 large creampies

Watch Online

Korina Kova - 18 year old x mas bang

This was a custom......You are “Mrs Kova”, 30 and a Yoga Instructor. You’ve just moved into town with your husband and are desperate for a baby to start a family. It’s Christmas Day. Your husband works away a lot but is due back this morning. So you decide to dress up in a skimpy Xmas Outfit and put on a show to spice things up. I am your 18 year old neighbour. I live with my mom and I find your purse on your drive – you’ve not realised you’ve dropped it. So I call round to give it to you. The video has two short parts. Okay have the camera set up facing a closed door. You are on the other side of the door (not in view). Pretend I knock and open the door. Your back is turned. You think im your husband “Kyle”. Say something sexy like “Hey baby, ive been a really bad girl this year and am ready to be punished.” Then start teasing and twerking in the doorway (your back to the camera). DO this for about a minute until you realise you aren’t getting any reaction. Straighten up frustrated and be like “Oh for fuck sake Kyle. Whats wrong with you? I’m here giving it my all and your just stood there like a limp … AHHHHH!” You turn around and spot me. Immediately panic and try to cover up a bit. Maybe hide your body behind the door so only your head is showing. “Oh my god SAM !!! What the fuck are you doing calling round on Christmas Day. Who does that?” Pretend I give you your purse. Reach out and take your purse. I tell you I’ll just leave. But you tell me to stop. You notice ive got a massive boner and there is someone walking down the street. How would it look if im seen leaving your house with a boner. You tell me to get inside quick. Part 2: Have the camera set up in the living room (have your Christmas tree in view). You walk in now with a cardigan over your outfit. Tell me you are so embarrassed you thought I was your husband and beg me not to tell my mom. You tell me that your husband is back any minute – you are trying for a baby. Tell me I need to get rid of that boner and leave right now. But I tell you once I get a boner I have to wank before it goes. You cant believe this!!! You realize that you are going to have to take care of it quick. You cant risk me wanking in case I cum all over the floor. So tell me to take out my cock. Take your cardigan off and then either take your panties off or move them to the side. I cant believe my luck as you then climb onto my cock. If you could use that dildo/torso toy you have as if its me and try to create the angle pov so it looks like its part of me that would be great. Maybe blow me/tit wank then ride me. Tell me I have to cum inside you so we don’t make a mess and that I have to be quick. Basically ride me until I cum. Grudgingly admit I have an okay cock for an 18 year old. Maybe I cheekily say you have a nice ass. Climb off but the cum drips out. You are like Shoot! Walkover to a draw andtake a key. Tell me to take it and use the backdoor quickly . Now go

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Putting Out Your Fire

*********Please Read********** Hi for a while I will only be selling my new videos Via "Make it Rain" option, so this full length 15 min video will be e mailed to you once you have tipped $25 for it, I will be doing my best to send it as soon as possible but patience is needed if you would like any of my newer videos This was a custom and the name Steve is used, I am your neighbour and you are infatuated with me, when I recognize you in the grocery store we introduce ourselves finally and now I can put a name to the face, but when I look out my window to see a house on fire I notice you fighting it bravely and discover you are a fireman, so when I arrive at your door that night you are confused but let me in, I am wearing a coat and boots, but I rip the jacket open to reveal sexy lingerie and I completely offer my body for your sexual pleasure, we fuck and climax and I put out your fire xxx

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Road Trip Pt 2: Squirt fest

This was a custom group funding video for 5 special members, they wanted to see me raw and so turned on.....Hey guys if you know me from when I started in the industry I was known for getting so turned on by public exhibition play, and I get my fix in this sequel to Road Trip, I get nice and wet with exposing my tits and ass while truckers drive by, then I open my Rover to reveal what I packed, 2 torso bodies a dildo and my favourite hitachi wand, I start ridding and sucking and get so tuned on I squirt 3 times xxx enjoy

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Egyptian Cum Goddess drains all your cum

I am a goddess and I lure you back to my palace where I seduce your cock into becoming my cum slave and you cover my tits over and over again, tit fucking and bukkake for my tits you will enjoy this video a lot (this vid is not included in contest deals but is only $15 through contest

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Pleasure Test: Me vs Machine

This was a custom and his name is used, I am ready to show you what I am capable of, my body was made for fucking, I start on slow speed and then start increasing, before ridding and showing how I receive pleasure, then I oil my tits and tit suck and suck, finally finishing myself off with a creamy wet climax I then clean my sweet pussy juice off the dildo

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Stripper Mom Parties with College BBCs

This was a custom and his name is used throughout, I am your mom and you have been away at college, when you invite me to campus to show me around you are a little embarrassed when I arrive in a skimpy outfit, all the students start staring and I explain that I am proud of my son going to such a great school, when we are talking a group of black guys start whistling and they recognize me from the club, they invite us to a party but you do not want to go, I of course make you come and tell you that this is what college is all about and I will make you the most popular guy in school cause I will teach all of you how to party, I get on the dance floor and show off, I start taking more shots with your new friends and they decide we should go somewhere quiet to talk, we find a back room and the club music is still pumping in the background when I start to twerk and get horny, I tell you (my son) to stay out of my way and go sit in a corner, I start sucking the BBCs (3 of them) and servicing them when I look over and you have a hard on in your pants I tell you to take it out and stroke, when I see your cock I laugh and say that you are just like your father SMALL, I keep sucking the BBCs and decide I am ready to get fucked and used, I bend over and get spit roasted and taunt you in the corner of the room, then I get Fucked by the biggest one and say “This is how REAL men fuck” once I get a creampie I tell you I think I will be pregnant after tonight and show you the cum leaking from me, then I get on my knees and worship the BBCs until getting a double facial, I tell you to finish cause I want to go party more. Outside you hand me my jacket and I say “at least you are good for something” but then explain I will always love you even with a small cock. This video was shot on 2 locations, at a college and a nightclub and includes TABOO, BBC worship, BBC gangbang, Small penis humiliation, POV angles, Mom and Son role-play

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Big Dick VS Little Dick

This was a custom and his name is used, but we meet in a nightclub and you think I am so hot but you are too shy to come tell me so you send your friend over, you finally work up the courage to come introduce yourself, I surprise you by inviting you back to my place, but again you are to shy, so I tell you to bring your friend, when we arrive back I explain that I just got out of a bad relationship and I want to be spontaneous, I tell you both to undress, omg I can’t help but laugh, your cock is 3.5 inches and your friend is massive, wow its such a contrast, how about I take turns and judge your dicks in each position, I start jerking off your friend and it feels amazing so big in my hand, now it’s your turn, wow I have never touched a cock this small, this is fun I can stroke it with 2 fingers, now lets try my mouth then tits and 3 sex positions This is a fun comparison video

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Fucking My Best Friends Husband PT2

After a few weeks of convincing her best friend that it was all a prank joke and Korina never fucked her husband, they reconciled the friendship and had that girls night that Korina bailed on last time. Over the night at the bar Korina has had a plan the whole time….get her best friend as sloopy as possible so she will drift off Korina can fuck her husband again, she pretends to do shots as she throws them over her shoulder and encourages her poor friend to take more and more shots, Korina gets her friend back home and puts her to bed on the sofa. She then has a seat and starts talking to you about how crazy the night was, she then brings up the hook up, both starting to get horny Korina gives the signal to head to the bedroom that is right beside the bed where your wife is, she pulls out your cock and starts to suck it, then she removes her tits from her dress and tells you that they are better then your wifes and you need to fuck them again, once you have cum all over her tits she says its her turn and climbs on top ridding you fast and hard while looking over at your wife right there, the camera gives you a nice view of how close she is but Korina won't stop the bed squeaks and you both cum hard giving her a creampie. This movie is amazing in so many ways, a hot must have packed with excitement

Watch Online

Korina Kova - My Boss The Lawyer Pt 2 More Facials

This is a follow up on pt 1 and it is very similar except different outfits and more cum.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Homewrecking Maid Of Honour

This was a custom and his name is used throughout, I am your fiancés best friend and I'm her maid of honour, when she goes away for the night I'm unwinding with you because she has been a bridezilla planning the wedding, I start to express interest in you and begin to trash talk her, the next thing you know I'm seducing you and making it clear that I am far better then you wife and I will have you as many times as I want, you cum on my tits and I tell you I'm staying the night, you walk into your beddroom to find me in lingerie, I tell you I went through her clothes and took this lingerie that she was clearly planning to wear on your honeymoon but what was she thinking my tits are way bigger and she wouldn’t be able to fill out the bra, you cum 2 more times cause you can not get enough of me I am so much hotter then your wife

Watch Online

Korina Kova - HD All holes cum trap

I get used for all my fuck holes, dump 5 hot loads on your little cum slut as I enjoy draining your cock over and over

Watch Online

Korina Kova - My Neighbour The Peeping Tom

Peeping tom gets what he wants

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Shrinking Effect: Stripper Edition

I see you are new at this club, well how about you come with me for a private dance? We get to the back room and you pay me the exact amount, I smile and say "no tip, that was a big mistake" I tell you to come closer then I blow a powder in your face and the effect starts to take place as I laugh, awe I shrunk you into my tiny play thing, and now you will worship my body until I decide to place you into my ass crack

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Fucking my best friends husband

I made plans with your wife to have a girls night and go out, but I fake being sick cause I have a bigger plans, when you arrive home you are shocked to find me in your bed in my night gown, well you don't want to give in at first but I convince you that she will be out for hours and you have a bulge in your pants, so I start to suck your cock saying how every part on my body is better, then I wrap my huge tits around your cock, they are so much bigger then your wifes, you explode on my tits, but I look up at you and say " you think thats all I came here for? to get your cum on my tits? NO I am going to fuck you" you take me from behind and then I ride you, Oh no I hear a car pulling up…..it's her and I am ridding your dick! the bedroom door is locked and we can't stop! sound effects of her banging at the door while we both cum……I lay back and leak your cum out of my pussy, how could you cheat on her with her best friend

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Your Ultimate Succubus

This is a non nude clip, but I appear in my true form because you can not stop thinking of me, give you every reason to stroke to me and give me the only thing I want, your cum, with countdown xxx

Watch Online

Korina Kova - SPH advice from an excort

This is a SPH with advice shot POV virtual sex and lots of talking while ridding your small dick

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Exotic Reading and Posing

I am reading and posing in various positions showing my body and cleavage with my Calvin Klein sports bra, then I walk around and finish with removing my bra

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Superhero Squirt A Thon

This is the most I've ever squirted and I have been so horny lately I can not stop

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Bachelor party PT 2 fully loaded 4k

Well I am back in another bachelor party scene, only this time enjoy it in ultra HD. This was a custom and I use the name Craig, but I start in a real stripclub, where I strip full nude for people to enjoy, then I see you and remember you from a few weeks ago, well I am hungry and need 4 giant loads of cum again in the VIP room, let me suck, fuck, and drain you xoxoxox filmed with a Black Magic 4k camera includes strip dance, tit fuck, blowjob, doggy, POV ridding, 4 cum shots, and a lot of fun doing it

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Throat Creampie Alternate Ending

This is a 5 min video that is an alternate ending for my Throat Creampie already posted, the buyer wanted more cum and the use of a fuck machine to make it more intense

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Night Nurse: Naughty Dreams

This was a custom and his name is used, you have been in bed for weeks in pain, daily nurses come by, you have drifted off and a new night nurse comes to your bedside, I am Korina I am here to make all the pain fade away, look at all my sweet spots, and how eager I am to make you feel better xxx

Watch Online

Korina Kova - HD Slut drains 2 handymen

What a day, I squirt twice before by bath but when I step in the water is ice cold so I call a plumber but only have half the money so we settle on a blowjob with him finishing on my tits, thankfully I have hot water to wash up but just as I am relaxing in the bathtub the power goes out and I have no money left the electrician gets the power back but I have to tell him I can't pay him so I will have to fuck him and ride his cock, but he wants to cum on my face and I owe him. Video has squirting, dildo bj, titty fuck, cum shot, riding front and behind, and a 2nd cum shot

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Baywatch JOI on the beach

I give you firm instructions to stroke if you want to be on my team

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Ultimate Stripping Clone Contest

This was a custom video no names are used, fast forward 20 years into the future a large tv network. Please note that this is a non sexual video Has decided to clone Korina Kova 4 times! so each clone can compete live on tv in a stripping contest. The viewers at home are able to vote and choose which one of the clones will become the ultimate Korina Kova stripper! This movie is filled with special effects, super sexy dancing, 4 costumes, 2 of me dancing on stage at once, there is no sex in this movie, and very little nudity, just red hot stripping and super sexy outfits.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Romantic Airport Encounter

Hi this was a custom and his name is used, I am traveling back from visiting friends and family when I have landed for my connecting flight I see that its delayed over night, as I am updating my loving fans you spot me sitting at the airport bar, I am happy to meet you and learned that your flight is delayed too, I have an idea how about we split a hotel room? When we get in the room I start changing in front of you and see you are blushing and have a hard on, I smile and tell you I am in the mood to wind down with sucking on your nice hard cock, I don't even get 3 licks in and you cum all over my tits, wow you are so excited I give you a min to prepare for a long fuck session to please me, you follow my instructions and give me cum in every position I ask for it, wow that was great sex xoxooxoxox Love Korina This video was filmed to be a mini movie, intro shot in the airport to capture the fantasy, also I rented a nice hotel to complete the fantasy

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Lawyers Club: Fetish Party Bukkake

This is the 3rd instalment into the lawyers series, the firm has become so successful that we have been invited to the exclusive fetish party with all the most successful firms attending, when we arrive I notice I am the only secretary that is there, so I tell you I know how to work the room and I will score us the choice of who we partner with, I get all 7 lawyers attention and tell them that if I show them a good time then I will be in charge after that This video is facial bukkake with lots and lots of non stop cum, it is also a custom video and the buyers name is used throughout

Watch Online

Korina Kova - 30 days and 30 nights in Chastity

I want to cage you, this is phase 1 of chastity for me, give in to my wants and needs to control you, this clip is NON nude for all the worshippers out there

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Stroke addict

Poor poor stroke addict, you can't stop pulling your cock to me

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Agent 32 GG

This was a custom video but No names were used.......You are secret agent 32GG and are being sent in to do your toughest assignment ever. Your mission is to extract top secret information from the evil Professor Big. Unfortunately, normal interrogation techniques will not work on Professor Big because the top secret information is in a microchip that has been injected into his cock and can only be extracted by making Professor Big have an ejaculation of massive proportions. When you walk in the room Professor Big laughs because he only sees a beautiful woman, but little does he know that beyond the angelic face are the big tits of a stone cold assassin. From reading the dossier on Professor Big you know that he has only one weakness – woman with extremely large natural tits. Your job is to use any means to extract this information using your many talents. You know that the only way you will get the information is by making his cock explode with the biggest ejaculation possible because his mind will turn to mush. So knowing that Professor Big has this weakness you begin to caress your tits over your clothing while rubbing up against him and talking dirty to him. Very slowly, you begin to take all of your clothes off while you continue to touch every part of your body while focusing on your tits. As his cock begins to grow more and more you order him to take his cock out and begin to stroke. While this is going on you continue to play with your whole body. Beginning to get excited yourself you climb on top of him and begin to ride him. Then when you see the moment is right, you begin to tittyfuck him because you know that will send him over the edge. Sure enough he shoots the microchip along with an enormous load of cum all over your tits. Professor Big is now just devastated and you can only offer him your best seductive smile. Yes, super secret agent 32GG has saved the world again from a sticky situation

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - The Scientist Pt 4 The Side Effect

This is the 4th instalment into the Scientist series, this video picks up where the 3rd left off, I am back in the lab and after more studying of the cum pill I discover a side effect after a major dose, I rush out of the lab and call my boyfriend to let him know to be prepared for the best night ever, I arrive and tell you to trust me, I ask you to take the whole bottle, once you do it hits you and you knock out cold, you awake to me standing over you wearing nothing but a lab coat and I tell you that you can NOT cum, I pull my hitachi out and start to touch it to your cock, then it happens it grows to double the size, "honey we did it" how again I edge your new bigger cock and now it hits you again, wow double that size too, you are now a 14" monster cock and I have to have it, you stretch me out and I scream in pleasure, you fill me up, but omg your semen contained so much of the pill that I am having a reaction and immediately get my hitachi and squirt in you cum puddle, wow the side effect works, the next morning you wake up to find me making coffee, "its worked honey the side effect made my tits bigger" the sight makes you soak me in cum right there xxx

Watch Online

Korina Kova - My Boss The Lawyer: Multiple Facials

This video was a custom and his name is used, I am your secretary and you have started your own law firm, the market is saturated and when I get a call from a potential client letting me know they went with the competition law firm I tell you I am worried that we dont have enough clients, you tell me I should wear tighter clothes and I let you know I can go shopping on my lunch, when I arrive back to the office you demand I show you the outfit right now, I am a bit reluctant but start to change in front of you, as I am showing you how tight they outfit is you take your dick out, I am shocked and you tell me if I want to keep the job I will get on my knees, you immediately cum on my face ruining the new outfit, I tell you I need to go shopping agin for a new tight outfit to wear tomorrow, the next day I arrive to the office very happy and tell you I bought a new outfit and before you ask I am putting it on, again you cant control yourself and I willingly get on my knees and except the facial, now another outfit is ruined, the following day I show up and tell you I have a new plan I bought bra and panty sets to try on so that you can get use to seeing my body and be able to control yourself, I get through 3 bra and panty sets and get on my knees for a 3rd facial, the next day you arrive to find me naked in your office and I tell you that I just think that I should fuck you silly to really help you get over this issue, we fuck virtual doggy, ridding, and missionary again you cover my face in cum

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Double Dick Maniac Pt 2

This is the sequel of Double Dick Maniac

Watch Online

Korina Kova - My Neighbors Advice

This was a custom and his name is used throughout, but you are my neighbor and I ask you over for advice on an outfit, but when I come show you my outfit it's lingerie, I come sit down and explain that I have wanted you for a long time, I seduce you and suck and fuck you in 3 positions xxx

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Snow White and the 7 creeps

This is my Snow White cosplay, I am out enjoying the nature, when I look up and see my panties everywhere, those creep Dwarfs keep jerking off to my panties and peeping on me when i am changing, I have had enough, I go into the cabin and call them to come in front of me, I'm mad and want to teach then all a lesson

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Home Wrecking Colleague

We have been office colleagues for a while and we've had a flirtatious tone that had been building, but you have a girlfriend, and when I invite you over one day you can not help but give in, when you arrive I am in a leather catsuit with a sweater overtop, I get right to it, I think you are bored with your girlfriend and I demand you sit down and I handcuff you, I start noticing how hard you become and I continue to show off and start grinding your cock as I taunt you in my catsuit, you become so turned in that you are in my trance and I un cuff you to be pleasantly surprised that you are now giving into urges, we fuck hard in 3 positions and I say you are mine now forever and to forget about your girlfriend

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Daddy Caught me: College daughter busted

TABOO ROLE PLAY I am a college student and need extra spending money, I have an add up as a call girl and plan to meet a new client tonight, but when I see a car approaching it looks like my dads car......now I am busted and have to come clean about my lifestyle "but you are here too daddy" why am I the only one in the wrong? This scene includes begging and whining daddy taboo talk, virtual sex, POV style, build up of story and was all shot outdoors in a public parkade

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Exposed Slut: Jerk Off Encouragement

This was a custom and his name is used, I come out and slowly tease and twerk rubbing my pussy in my panties, bump oil on my beautiful ass, then start to talk dirty while encouraging you to stroke

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Evil Queen: Sex Toy Spell

This was a custom and a trial run to get more into cosplay, and if you are after hardcore this one is not the scene.... I have plenty of those to choose from Scene: Room with Magic Mirror. We see the Queen standing in front of it admiring herself nearly naked in front of the mirror, wearing only a crown, high heels and cape. She caresses herself and begins to rub her clitoris and vagina. Evil Queen: (Seductively)Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the hottest one of all? Magic Mirror: (Sardonically)You my mistress are hot, tis true. But Snow White has a hotter rack than you. Evil Queen: Impossible!!! The royal huntsman was supposed to have taken care of her. Magic Mirror: Alas, my Queen. She easily seduced him. Evil Queen: (Becomes Angry) He tricked me, but he will pay later. Time to pay that little slut a visit! In a determined huff, the Evil Queen storms out of the mirror room. Transition shot into next room. In the next shot, we see a potion table. We see books and a cauldron along with some candles, along with a skull and potion book. Evil Queen: I know a way I can tempt that slut Snow White. (Begins to look through Spell Book) Ah, here we go. She won’t be able to resist this. The most pleasurable sex toy!!! Evil Queen: Now let’s see (Begins to look at ingredients. She begins to pour a series of vials and beakers of water into the cauldron) And to complete the spell, a vial of my pussy juices (small beaker of water). Evil Queen: (Pulls the dildo from the cauldron) Now, to seal it’s appeal. (Begins to suck on it for a short time. The Queen becomes aroused as she sucks. She then begins to insert it into her vagina becoming more aroused) Evil Queen: (After finishing, she places it in the basket on the table) I will need to disguise myself to fool her. But, who shall I go as? (She begins to flip a couple of pages) Ah, yes. I shall go as an old woman. She won't suspect that. Evil Queen: (The Queen begins to prepare the disguise potion.) Spider’s Venom to give me wrinkles, and shroud me in a robe black as night. To whiten my hair, a scream of and a drop of nipple milk to finish it nicely. (Stirs the liquid) Now, begin thy magic spell. (Slowly raises glass to lips and the potion. Places the glass back on the table. The effects of the potion begin to take hold and the Queen begins to shudder and moan grabbing at her throat and rubbing her body in both pain and pleasure. Add lightning and thunder sound clips in the background) Evil Queen: Oh…..oh…..yes. Mmmmm, it is working, but.....my skin . It feels like it is being stretched and now look. LOOK!! MyBREASTS…MY BREASTS! They are changing…..Ohhhhh. (The Queen then disappears behind the table. A few seconds pass and an evil laugh is heard after the moaning stops.The Queen’s disguise is now complete. She emerges from the floor no longer naked, but cloaked in a black hooded robe. We then see her face, no longer beautiful but with some wrinkles drawn in with white hair and or wig.) Evil Queen: The spell worked!! This spell will begin to wear off soon. (She grabs the wicker basket and walks off to carry out her plan

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Bachelor Party: Cum Marathon

The dance scene for this was shot in a real strip club, also this was a custom and his name is used..... I had a blast filming this and love the way it turned out, I am a stripper and you come in for a bachelor party, it's your first time in a strip club and you are nervous but I tell you to come to the private room, here I tease and offer a BJ, you cum on my tits but I keep wanting more and more you cum 6 times, lots of fake cum and a very messy video 33 min long with a little of everything you need to have this one

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Scientist Pt 3: Female Cum Pill Trial

Dr. Kova is back! Welcome to “The Scientist pt 3” a few weeks after the anniversary dinner Dr. Kova has been so horny thinking of being covered in cum and filled up but you are busy working so much so she decides to turn on some bukkake porn and masturbate to satisfy herself, but when she tries 5 different toys and is unable to cum she is interrupted by you catching her in the act, she explains that she was just warming up and waiting for you, so she offers to go to the lab and pick up more cum pills and then have a good session, but when she calls you into the kitchen to surprise you naked on the counter holding the pills you say you need to take a quick shower, sitting there Dr. Kova gets impatient and wonders what would happen if she took a pill, the effects are immediate and she takes another one, it is overwhelming and she has to cum… squirting everywhere twice she frantically calls you because she needs to jump on your cock, ridding you she dumps pills in your mouth and more in hers, squirting all over you, it gets crazy she is possessed and is begging for you to fill her up, but you overfill her and it pours out before even taking your cock out, now on the counter the mess continues and squirting and a final cream pie, wow now the CUM PILL is female approved!

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The milky way: New boobs revealed

HD high quality video. This is my new boob debut, enjoy seeing me take a beautiful milk bath this is a simple self pleasure video for you to enjoy watching me slowly bring myself to climax, you get to see my new boobs exposed

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Gangster that runs this town

I play a tough mob boss that arrives to meet you at the boxing gym, you are surprised to see I'm female, I tough talk and intimidate you while flexing and showing you how big my arms and chest are with a measuring tape, I rip my shirt off and go topless for more flexing and posing, then I start to box, I am the toughest women you will ever meet

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Succubus

I appear in front of you and explain I am here to offer what you really want, your cock milked but in return I will take your life while you cum

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Scientist: Extreme Cum Pill Test

Well I got covered in cum, I cracked the code and made a pill for you to take that will have you covering me in cum.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - The Maid: Jerk off for me

simple and naughty, you are staring at my ass and you offer to pay me to fuck me, but I take your money and tell you that you can only jerk off to me, I tease you about paying for this

Watch Online

Korina Kova - High School Revenge Fuck

this was a custom and his name is used twice, we come home after a date and I invite you in, I say its funny you have the same name as someone that I went to high school with and me and my friends would tease this guy cause we though he had a small dick. I see this has annoyed you so I change the subject and start to show off my body, I walk over and unzip your pants, wow its so big and hard, as I am admiring it you shove it in my mouth and start to face fuck me, confused and my eyes watering I ask you "what the hell? you admit that you are the guy from high school and then you shove your cock back in my mouth for more face fucking, the you throw me down and fuck me doggy I am screaming and starting to love it, you flip me around and fuck me missionary I beg for your cum and you cover my mouth and tits

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Scientist PT 2: Anniversary dinner

This is the sequel to The Scientist: Extreme Cum Pill, I am your girlfriend and I'm a scientist that developed a cum pill to make you cum a lot, now its been a few weeks and it's our anniversary so I decide to make a nice dinner for you, I ask you to take a double dose and go clean up for dinner, while you are out of the kitchen I open the capsules and empty the whole bottle in your food, after you eat I tell you I have over dosed you to ensure that I will get pregnant tonight! I take a few steps and the sight of my ass makes you need to cum now so I get down on my knees and start receiving your cum, I am covered and then strip and begin to take massive creampies so much that my tummy bloats as if I am pregnant already, after I am so full and bloated with cum take your extreme load over top of me. This video is amazing visually, it will bring you along for a story and leave you drained, lots of cum and I push my belly out to appear pregnant very hot

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Cooking Show Audition

This is a special video because its a fantasy that really turns me on, and the video shows that off, it was a custom video and his name is used throughout, but I answer to an add that is hiring a model to be the host of a cooking show, I arrive on set looking like a total slut bimbo all dolled up and you the producer tell me that I need to cover up because you are worried that your fan base is use to a more wholesome look, you let me continue and sign the model release form and I promise I have plenty of cooking experience, we go live and things keep going wrong, I am a disaster in the kitchen and I fumble through the easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, once we are off air I come clean about the fact that I lied about my experience and I actually have none, but I start to tease you and tell you I need the job and I'm goof at other things, I take my tits out and pour whip cream all over them telling you to take a taste, you can not resist anymore, and I suck and fuck you, draining 3 cum loads from your cock, now I am sure you will have me back for more episodes xxx This video is so hot and filmed with a little humour and a lot of sexiness, you will want this video to enjoy my hard work in editing to bring you the best quality I possibly can with creative effects, outstanding sex positions and crystal clear sound, you will be mesmerized from start to finish

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Boxing and Tough Talk

I am the strongest women around, I haven't come across a man or a women that can beat me in a fight, this video is me showing off, muscle posing, smoking a fat cigar and boxing, this video is topless at the end but focuses on how strong I am

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Exposed: An Erotic Story

This is a video that uses story telling to guide you through an erotic story of a business women being turned into a sex object and how she at first resists it and eventually gives into her deepest desires Jessica has fooled around with an intern at work already, and is being blackmailed into becoming the office slut by the intern. She's dressed for work, stylish and feminine but not overtly slutty. She finds a note in her desk from the intern, telling her he's going to be controlling her from now since he has pictures of their sex romp at her house. He tells here there's a bag for her in her office closet, in it is a tiny bikini, short denim skirt and stripper heels, she's instructed to change into that when she leaves work today and go to the interns house on campus. . Jessica gets to the interns house and he's there with a few of his friends. She demands the pictures back but he tells her that its not time yet, she has some work to do before he'll hand them over. She asks what he wants and he wants her to dance for him and his friends...she resists at first then once the hip hop starts going she realizes she needs to do this to get the pics. She dances for them, somewhat awkwardly at first but clearly starts to get into it by the end. She asks for the pics and again the intern tells her she has to do more...she has to clean their shower, she gets into it and without being told she pulls her tits out and starts sucking all 3 guys cocks Her next challenge is to dance at a frat party and have sex with one of the other interns. She's told to arrive at the frat house wearing the equivalent of a hooters girl outfit. Some girls outside give her dirty looks and comments before she goes in and tells the host she's only going to have sex with Matt (the one intern she's supposed to have sex with as part of the dare). She starts serving and soon enough gets brought into a room with the other frat guys. She has to put on a glittery rhinestone choker and cuffs then the music gets goin and she has to serve and dance for the guys. She gets drunker and drunker and feels more and more slutty as she's serving and grinding on guys and spilling the on her top. Guys tell her to take the shorts off and without being asked she also takes her tits out and keeps serving and flirting....eventually she goes down on the guy she's supposed to have sex with and starts encouraging the other guys to come and get some too...scene ends with her getting gangbanged in the frat house, and again forgetting to get the pics

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Truth or Dare: Taboo Mom and Son

My newest Mom Son Taboo video, this was a custom and his name is used, but I am relaxing on the couch and call you (son) and your father into the living room to watch out favourite show Game of Thrones, when suddenly the power goes out and Dad decides to just head to bed, when I turn to you and ask if you (son) will wait it out and see if the power comes back on, but I need to hold your interest somehow and remember that when I was in college and had no TV me and my friends would play truth or dare, so at first its innocent but quickly changes to more and more daring sexual acts until we can not fight it any longer, I jerk and suck you, then dare you to make me cum, laying back I enjoy your hard cock in missionary making me cum we have to be quiet with your father in the other room, I now tell you to lay back and I climb on top ridding you hard and dirty talking I decide to dare you to cum all over my tits, but you can’t help but give me one last dare, you dare me to send you father pictures of me covered in your cum, I never give up and loose a dare! This video is heavy on story building and is a slow burn with lots of build up and taboo talk, shot all in point of view this is a solo role play video and if you like this scenario its a must have xoxox Love Korina

Watch Online

Korina Kova - My Brave Boy: Viking Tale

This video was a custom and his name is used in the beginning, we are vikings and it's the first summer since your father passed away in battle and we need to raid the forest to prepare for the winter, I want my boy to lead the way, as we enter a dense area where it is known for good hunting I hear something, it's the enemies and they spot us, I tell you to run, they gain on us and as I am kneeling behind a rock pile you declare that you will fight, I beg you to be careful and you fight them all off but you are injured in the battle and I come to help you home, as I nurse you back to health you awake to find me in my bra and some fur over you, my boy is so brave and I need to repay you for saving my life, mommys strong brave boy is now the man of the house

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Cum Denial and Humiliation

This is for a loser like you, you think you can stare at my goddess body? I will tease you and instruct you to edge before ruining your peak

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Taboo Moms special boy: Anal treat

This was a custom with lots of taboo dirty talk, it is high priced because of the taboo nature

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Double Dick Maniac

Well there is a maniac on the loose and I have been caught, he gropes my body and uses my face, then rips my panties off and stretches my pussy to maximum capacity, he was born with a double dick and has been known to be a freak, so he takes it out on the girls he gets, in his basement of horror will I escape? Warning this is pure roleplay and it is a strapon, lots of crying and begging while being fucked, if this video does well then I will be doing more like it xoxox Love Korina

Watch Online

Korina Kova - I know you want to fuck me

This was a custom and I say Dave a few times, but I know you want to fuck me and I show you what it would be like to be with me, I really squeeze my tits and ass as I please your cock and talk dirty throughout xoxoxox

Watch Online

Korina Kova - S.O.S Strip, Oil, Shower

Watch me strip and dance on my pole, then I decide to oil up while you watch, while I'm telling you how turned on I get while you watch, then I soap up in the shower moaning and rubbing my body xxx love Korina

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Weather Girl

This was a custom and his name was used, I am the top meteorologist Korina Storm, and I have the highest ratings in the State, when I arrive on set I see you, a new camera guy and I give you the rundown on how you better do a great job because I have everyone else on location covering the hurricane coming in and I want to be the first to report, when we start broadcasting I am distracted and keep messing up my words saying sexual things, when we pass the feed along to Becca the second on location weather reporter I get mad at you because you were distracting me, I demand you follow me to my dressing room. I tell you that I know you and Becca had sex and she let me know you had a big nice cock and in order for me to be able to work with you I need to see it and fuck you, you start eating and tasting me, then I suck and start fucking you, in different positions you cum on me twice and I notice that the camera red light is on and we have been live this whole time…. This is a great scene and a must have if you love my work, its fun and has lots of hot angles for you to enjoy Love Korina

Watch Online

Korina Kova - I will steal you from your girlfriend

The dance scene is shot in a real stripclub….Slutty stripper Korina is back! This time I notice a couple that has come into the bar 5 weeks in a row to watch me dance, so I decide to bring a poster over to say hello, I offer the girlfriend a free poster if she lets her man come to the private VIP room with me, this was a custom and I use his name Colin throughout, once I have you in the back room I start body worship and tease then in a dominating way I tell you how I am way better then your girlfriend and I will do whatever I want with you like crawl over on my knees to suck your cock, the whole time I suck your cock I taunt your girlfriend, I can’t believe how easy it was to get your dick out, so I move along and let you fuck my tits till unloading your cum onto me, that is not all, I keep you hard and tell you I am going to change your life by letting you fuck me, soon after you give me a creampie, but stripper korina never stops and I want more getting in doggy and ridding taunting your girlfriend the whole time, for the last cum shot I worship your cock and you cover my face, I can not wait till you walk back with a drained cock and flush with pleasure after being in the room with me for 30 min, how much trouble will you be in, there is a thank you to the fan who ordered this video 1 min

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - A Xmas with Mommy: Peeping desires

A Taboo lovers must have video, I am a single mom and its the busy Christmas season, I arrive home from spin class and tell you to hurry and get ready for dinner, as I jump in the shower I catch you peeping through the door recording me, I do not have tine to fully discipline you because we are already late for that dinner event, I manage to forget about the incident but as I am getting ready for my office Christmas party I catch you in the closet peeping on me again as I am changing, again I yell at you but I have to run off to the party without talking to you about this behaviour, when I arrive home from the party I assume you are in bed I’m all dressed up sexy and start texting a married man I have been fucking but when I see he can not come over I open a bottle of wine and start searching google for help on the internet with these peeping urges my son is having, I find a forum and start a conversation with what I think is another mother going through the same issues with her son, we talk back and forth and they convince me it is best to let my son explore his urges with me, so I pore the rest of my wine and enter your room, I see you close your computer but I tell you to move over so we can cuddle I tell you to get close and I am starting to rub your chest, my nipples are pooping out and you start to get hard, I tell you its not your fault and I shouldn’t have come in your bed in lingerie, but I start to rub your cock and give you a hand job, then I am onto of you grinding your cock over the blankets, I start to moan and I tell you not to be scared and use my body to explore, I ask you to get on top of me and the blankets start slipping, oh no omg your cock slipped inside me, we can’t stop because we are both so horny and I end up humming all over your cock, I get on top but tell you one important thing, I am not on birth control but I am ridding so fast that you just cum deep inside me, I tell you not to panic and to go clean yourself up, I shout to you that I am just going to use your computer to ask something online… I open the computer to find the forum page open and it all comes to me, you pretended to be another concerned mother giving me advice and tricked me into fucking you This video is heavy taboo talk and its my own original script so no names are used, I made this video so so intimate and loving with the sex, all of it is virtual and only shows tits but its so insanely hot with role-play you will need this in your collection

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Egyptian Goddess Pt 2: Cum Bath

I am back and more powerful then ever, I now rule over the entire kingdom and gain my power by controlling men by making them weak after draining their cum, I get my beauty by sexually feeding off all the cum. This video is epic and if you liked my first Egyptian Goddess video then you need this….this is the most cum I have ever used being bathed and drenched head to toe, you will surrender to me by looking into my green eyes!! I will drain you

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Vic secret dildo and squirt on floor

Hi, I am back in the change room, but this time I have brought my dildo, I crave to suck and fuck it, I slowly tease you and work myself up by deep throating in between the girl bringing me a different size, then I fuck my already wet pussy for a huge gush, it drips down my legs and onto the floor, opps I say, then I slip a pair of panties on to twerk in not realizing it would leave such a mess from my soaked cunt

Watch Online

Korina Kova - The Penis Enlargement Consul

I am a plastic surgeon and you come in for a consult for a penis enlargement, I go over the basic risks of surgery and then tell you I need to see your cock fully erect, I explain that there is porn for you to play to make sure you will show me maximum erection, you tell me you need stimulation, I am reluctant at first since i am a medical professional, but I give in because I have a busy day and lots of patients waiting, so I start to undo my blouse and touch my body, I feel the stress melting away and I am becoming turned on, I get slutty and decide to feel your cock, I think if can get harder as I go further and further until I am a full blown slut loud and horny, you cum all over my tits and I get a buzz from my secretary letting me know patients are waiting, I tell you that you are plenty large enough to please any women

Watch Online

Korina Kova - My College Daughters Gangbang

I am a bratty daddys girl that is home visiting from collage, I show up and shock you as my daddy with new tits and an ass job, I ask you to come to the gym with me and when I am stretching in front of you I catch you staring, I ask you to help me and hold my leg and again you are looking at my new bimbo body, I start to squat in front of you and explain that the reason I had the surgeries is because before I left for college I found your porn collection on your computer, the ones where it was a daughter with a lot of big black boyfriends, and the dad would watch, it made me really horny, before I am finished telling you a black guy walks in and I introduce you to my new boyfriend, he starts working me out and he keeps spanking and touching my ass, you can’t stop watching how he is turning me on, we invite you to spend time getting to know him and ask you to come to my boyfriends hotel room, when we arrive I am shocked that his friends are there as well, daddy meet all 3 of these guys they are all my boyfriends, I change into a sexy red outfit that the boys bought for me, I admit that my new boyfriends have me working at a strip club and I want to show my daddy the dance moves I have learned, now I let the guys put cuffs on me and I get on my knees and beg to have their cocks and service them all, you can’t help but pull your cock out and start stroking it in the corner, I am sucking and worshipping their BBCs when I see you jerking off I make fun of your small cock and taunt you in between begging to be fucked, now they spit roast me and use my holes, face fucking me and tag teaming me in all positions, I am in heaven getting filled and used, I laugh again and taunt you that they will impregnate your little girl, I love being their cum dump, next time lets bring mommy This video is a daddy daughter role play, with SPH and cucking shots, lots of hot sex positions and 3 cum shots, lots of use of daddy taboo talk

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Family Therapy: Daddy/Brother Pt 3

This is the third instalment into the “Daddy caught me” and “brother caught” series, this taboo themed video starts in the car where my dad and brother have brought me to therapy for being a sex addict, ever since daddy walked in on me and my brother fucking he wants to fix the family now, so I reluctantly go into the therapy session, once meeting the doctor I reveal that I have done my homework on this doctor and know he likes to fuck his patients, and when I tell him I will create a story of and ruin his career he agrees to do whatever I want, well I want him to bring my daddy and brother into the room and convince them that nothing is wrong with our family, once everyone is in the room I tell them all to get their cocks out, I fuck them all like a happy sex addicted girl…….Please note as amazing as my boobjob turned out I do not show them out of my bra, I am still healing and am very close to showing them bare

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Mommy JOI

you come into the kitchen when I am baking cookies and tell me you have a painful erection, don't worry my sweet boy mommy has the perfect remedy

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Don't Let Her In

This was a custom and his name “Colin” is used, I am your daughters friend and when its pouring rain outside I show up on your door step saying my car broke down, with your wife and daughter away and you know me to be a sweet girl so you let me in, while I dry off with a towel my dress is still soaking wet and ask if you could put it in the dryer, when I undress you are over come by urges and tell me how beautiful I am, I start to suck your cock and we make passionate love (POV Virtual) the next morning I am in the kitchen making coffee and I am wearing your wifes sexy slip, you know that your wife and daughter will be home soon so you ask me to leave, I get upset and try to seduce you again and claim that I want to be your new wife, when I see that you are not agreeing I knock you out. Another scene opens with me getting ready in the mirror and an inner monolog showing that I have snapped and I will not be treated like a fuck doll, I secretly recorded everything last night and I plan to ruin your life. You awake to me standing over top of you, tied up you are helpless as I flaunt my sexy curves and beautiful lingerie around, I say I want to play a game, if you don’t get hard then I will let you go, but you fail and I grab my phone revealing that I recorded us and I post it to social media, then I begin to suck and fuck you in the most amazing angles until you cream pie me, I guess I am your new wife This video is based on my favourite movie “Knock Knock” and is a phycological thriller, includes “homewrecking fantasy” “blackmail” “split personality” “evil brat” and it is a mini movie for you to enjoy

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Cuckold Goddess worship and BBC

This is a humiliation and cuckold, I give you JOI while making you ride a BBC then I pleasure myself while worshiping BBC, I make you stop and start also slap your worthless cock

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Kitana: Mortal Kombat XXX

Hi guys it’s finally here, this is my own script and idea and I worked very very hard to bring you another large production cosplay, this scene was shot in 3 different locations and I hired a martial artist to play Scorpion, I trained for this fight scene and also designed and had my costume custom made, I also hired a rope artist to suspend me for some nice visuals, my own spin on Kitana. I really hope you all support me in purchasing this as it allows me to film and bring these films to you. Kitana has been made to fight in Mortal Kombat against Scorpian, the fight is intense and lots of action, but when Kitana looses she is warped to the dimension known as the out world, she awakes suspended in ropes and finds Shao Kahn has a plan to fill her with his godlike jizz and impregnate Kitana to breed the ultimate assassin, she has no choice but to be used and please her step father

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Your Dick is too Massive

This was a custom and his name is used throughout, I invite you over because I heard a rumour....your dick is too big for any kind of bedroom play, I strike a deal to show you my tits and ass and in return you show me whats in your pants, I can not believe what I am seeing, its grotesque when scaled up to that size, I kiss and lick it and then try rubbing it on my ass, its just too massive. This video includes striptease, huge cock humiliation and trying to fit it in my mouth and some JOI

Watch Online

Korina Kova - All Holes Cum Trap PT 2: friend arrives

All Holes Cum Trap PT 2 friend arrives........9 cum shots in total I'm back as your filthy cum trap, beg to be fucked and want more and more cum, good thing your BBC friend arrives to feed this cum hungry cum dumpster, this features facials, tiity cum shots, creampies, and finishes me pushing the last load out my asshole.

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Arrested For The Size Of Your BBC

This was a custom video and the use of strong language is used and was directed by the buyer, he asked for dominion while talking smack while ridding BBC, I show up at your door and inform you that you are under arrest for cumming on your neighbours face and taking pictures, I tell you that you have 2 options, either be arrested or submit to me and let me have my way with your BBC, at the end after you paint my face i still arrest you.

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Size Queen Pt 2

This is the sequel to size queen, I do something I rarely do (butt plug) and this is a treat, along with implied anal, it's been a while since you were over to fuck me with your big dick and I am masturbating with a large dildo when I realize I can't cum I am frustrated and just as I am giving up my phone pings and its you, I beg you to come over tonight, you arrive to find me in just a tiny g string with butt plug and robe when I start sucking your cock and beg you to make a deal with me that you will fuck me regularly and I will let you do anything you want to me, I lead you to the bedroom where we fuck like crazy with 4 cumshots and alot of cock worship

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Valentines Day with Mommy

This is the sequel to the very popular Xmas with Mommy Peeping Desires Fulfilled, its Valentines Day and its been a few weeks since we had our sexual experience, this is my hottest taboo yet and includes, heavy taboo talk, an intense story build up with peeping, pregnancy fetish, virtual pussy eating, handjob, riding, doggy, missionary, creampie, and very heavy taboo talk.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Egyptian Cum Goddess Pt 3

This is the sequel to my Egyptian cum goddess series, it’s been months and I’ve drained all the men in my kingdom, so I set out on a journey to the dunes where men are working and building expanding my kingdom, I am your queen and I am hungry and weak, all of you on your knees in front of your queen and give me hot cum, I want all your goo, make me as powerful as I can be, I start by draining the first cock in between my ass, then take a massive creampie, then I line the rest up and suck and jerk them all receiving load after load on my face, then I use my tits to drain the last cock, I will be able to take over another kingdom with all this power I shot this all outdoors and is one of my top cosplays.

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Starfire JOI Instructions

I am starfire and I am here to give you JOI and make you worship my perfect body, this was a custom and his name is used.

Watch Online

Korina Kova - My Friend The Geek: Comic-Con Try On

This was a custom and his name is used throughout a lot, but you are my geeky friend and I have invited you over to try on my costumes I have picked out for comic-con, I am so appreciative that you have come to help me and I notice you get hard, I I encourage you to stroke while I try on the costumes, on the 2nd one you ask me to get on the best and unload a huge facial onto me, I am mad because you got cum on my costume I clean my face up to continue trying more on, once I am on the 4th one I offer ti give you a handjob because I keep making you hard, you again unload on my face, now I stand completely nude and tell you to fuck me, we fuck and then you finish with another huge facial

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Size Queen

We are on a dinner date and I am really feeling you, but I have to be honest, I am a size queen and only fuck massive cocks, I make you a deal if you meet my standards then I will do anything you want, I will be a total slut for you, but if you are small then you leave with blue balls, we arrive back at my house and I unzip you to check your size OMG you are massive and not even fully hard yet, I look concerned but remind myself what I said and now I am sucking it, I ask to take a selfie with it so I can show you off to my friends, now I am leading you to my bedroom, I undress and jump on you, taking only the tip I cum so hard and apologize, cleaning up my mess licking and tasting myself, I climb on again and make it half way down cumming again, I promise I can take it all and now I am turning into a total slut titty fucking and receiving a huge load dripping it down and fingering myself with your cum, I can not get enough of your huge cock OMG This was all shot in real POV for a realistic experience with a massive 12 inch cock

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Anal Surprise Happy Birthday

This was a custom and a name is used twice, this is my first real anal scene, where I use a realistic dildo and ride the torso with cock in my ass, wow this felt amazing and I am sure you will love watching my huge ass get used, cumshot on my tits after

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Korina Kova - Friends with benefits

This was a custom and his name is used (Jacob) but we have been friends for years and I invite you over and tell you to come in with your eyes closed, when you open them I am in a lace robe and immediately drop it wearing only my heels, I spin for you and then oil my entire body, I suck your cock and ride you till we both cum.

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Anal in hopes of a bigger ass

I have heard about a pilates instructor that has given all my friends a bigger ass from his workouts, my boyfriend loves huge asses and I want mine as big as it can be for him, so I booked an appointment with the butt king, I go over to his house and start my lesson, I beg for him to use the machine that gives girls a bigger booty, he gives in and tells me to pull my bodysuit down and show my asshole, I am desperate so I say that I will but I need to leave my panties on cause I have a boyfriend, I give up my asshole to the fuck machine and put the hitachi wand on my clit, he promises that if I cum and squirt I will see my ass bigger, I squirt right through everything I am wearing and wow I feel it bigger, he then tells me that he has a special serum that I can rub into my ass and get better results so I let him squirt it all over my ass and ass hole rubbing it in thankfully. This is a solo role play and includes ass play, squirting, workout role play, anal with fuck machine, fake cum shot on my ass.

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Brother Caught and Blackmailed

This is the sequel to Daddy caugh me, I am home alone and bored so I call my friend and ask to go to the mall, when I am off the phone I decide to go into my brothers room, he is not home and I start to snoop around, when I see a folder that say “jerk off” I open it and find pictures of our mom in it, I sit on the couch waiting for my little brother to arrive and confront him with everything I have found, embarrassed and upset I continue to hold this info over his head and tease him, when I admit I have secrets of my own I tell him that I started escorting and daddy caught me, I also say how daddy fucked me and bought me that BMW to keep me quiet, I then go onto tell you I’m a sexaholic, and begin to tell you my tits are basically the same as moms, and if you don’t show me your cock right now I am going to tell everyone, I begin to suck your cock and tell you to fuck your big sister, I get fucked doggy, ridding and missionary, I convince you that because I am your sister I can’t get pregnant and that you should cum inside me, I finger my pussy full of cum when Dad walks in….This video has family taboo talk and virtual sex with some POV with a dildo.

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Robo Mom: Family Services Modification’s

This is a massive production and is a masterpiece, if you know me and my work I put a lot into my content, this video took 3 weeks to produce and includes special effects, and is a full length movie with a taboo theme. I am your mom and your father left a long time ago leaving tension between us and as we are in the kitchen I am too distracted with texting my friend, you mention that you signed me up for step family services, I laugh and don't take much note telling you that I meditate at yoga and I don’t need whatever it is that you signed me up for, just then I get a phone call and ignore you as you leave, while on the phone I get a knock at the door, no one is there and its just a white box, I open the box to reveal a beautiful necklace with a curious stone, once inside I can not resist trying it on with my hottest dress, as I am admiring it I don’t notice the noises its making until its too late, I can’t get it off and I am in a panic when a jolt comes over my body and I am frozen, my mind is taken over and I stand up straight while blank, I open my eyes and the mental domination complete, mommybot on route to step family service laboratory, I wake up in a dark room and calling out for help, as I look around I see all the equipment and when I notice the huge machine above my head its too late, a beam shots me in my forehead and I am taken over again, a week later the lab tech is working on modifying my body and enhancing my tits, ass, pussy, and lips and programs my brain to be the perfect fuckbot. The next day you come home to hear me humming in the kitchen, confused on where I have been for the last few weeks you don’t get a chance to ask me, I am cooking and baking and cleaning, and I greet you with a kiss and hug while telling you to sit down while I serve you, I sit beside you when you tell me you are going to take a nap “yes darling I want ultimate pleasure for my boy” you go to your room so confused. When you wake up I am on your bed with my head down, my eyes open and a downloading sound happens, I tell you that I am here to please you, and I start to look for the source of my boys stress, mommy found it, its in between your legs and mommy is designed to take care of it, I suck, fuck, and blow your mind with my new body and synthetic pussy, you cum all over me and I deposit Into my system, what a good boy Thanks to my lab tech Bianca Labeaute find her profile on manyvids.

Watch Online

Korina Kova - Queen Kova & the Bad Dragon Bukkake 4k

This was all filmed outdoors in public, I am queen Kova and I have been on the run from the Ika tribe that is hunting me for my human womb, they want to breed me, I am captured and I surrender, they bring me to an open area and use my holes taking load after load I drain their monster cum.

Watch Online