Lesbian

Snap

Registered
Anny Aurora,Cadence Lux,Vera King - Mother of the Bride

We had a deal. It was the only way I could get my beautiful stepmother, Vera King, to sleep with me in the first place. As soon as I get married, the sex will stop. I made this horrible condition myself, but this was before I met my fiance, Cadence Lux. I thought I would never be married, and when I was pressured into a proposal, I thought my stepmom could never give it up. Sex with her is more than just physical pleasure, it's higher than love, it's a nurturing feeling-- it's satisfying in a way that I can't describe. I can't give it up. I can't give her up, regardless that Cadence is already suspicious. My best friend, Anny, suspects something deeper is going on with Vera.. My mind is burning when she is right in front of me. She's telling me we have to end it. I convince her, practically beg her, one. last. time.

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
August Ames,Katrina Jade - Is Squirting A Real Thing

Includes: August Ames and her roomie Katrina Jade, squirting

In August's words: I can't believe I have to share a room with Katrina! It's so unfair. I can tell that I annoy Katrina by my habits of always leaving the door unlocked, and complaining when she listens to her loud music (so she wears headphones). I look at her as I get into my pajamas, and I notice how much she's changed. It's not just her tats either, she has full breasts now to match her hourglass shape, she looks.. sexy. Just like one of the women from my erotica novels, she looks wildly feminine. I wonder if Katrina was a late-bloomer like me. I don't dare ask her, I see her look at me out of the corner of her eye as she reads her book, listens to her music with the headphones on. We've had our arguments, and it's a shame, I wish things could be like they used to be, we used to be so close.

I get into bed, Katrina follows. "I'm in," she says to me, which signals me to turn the lights off. I sneak my erotic novel out from under my pillow when I think she's settled and I grab my mini-flashlight. I get so lost in my book that I masturbate. It's alright.. as long as I am quiet.

In Katrina's words.

I hear August masturbating underneath the bunk and I roll my eyes. I can't believe she thinks I can't hear her. I love her, really, but she can be so annoying. I lay in bed with my eyes open listening to her softly whimper and moan, and I feel myself get wet. Am I turned on? No. It's just a pavlovian response. If you hear someone moaning, you will feel turned on.. and well, since I am turned on, I might as well touch myself. I close my eyes and try to think about a man, but August's feminine voice makes it difficult. I think about her, and how if we didn't have so much history together, we might have a little fling. I've been with women before, three to be exact, and there's nothing like it. I roll down my satin nightie and I touch my breasts. I start to breathe heavier, it feels amazing. I hear August moaning a little louder, and I let myself go along with her. She won't notice, she's too far into her fantasy, as am I. I listen to her and I forget myself.. I'm about to cum. I can hear she's about to cum. I finger myself until I cum, we climax together in a symphony. It was just then I realized, she heard me, and she knows I heard her.

I listened to August's breath. I hoped to hear her cover herself, click her flashlight off, and go to sleep. Instead there was a deafening silence, neither of us knew what the other would say. August broke the silence, with a "Kat.. are you okay?" I decided to ignore her, if I ignore her she'll think I'm sleeping and then... "yeah, I'm fine." Oh, no! Why did I answer her?! August turned the lights on and stood up. I was so embarrassed I could barely make eye contact. Yes, I did cum while fantasizing about being with August. And was August turned on by me as well?

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Adriana Chechik,Aubrey Sinclair,Sofi Ryan - Make Me Believe

The girls are getting ready to have a house party since mom and dad aren't home this weekend. They've done this before and have learned from their mistakes. They must keep the party contained so the house doesn't get trashed, and they've got to have a plan for someone to answer the phone in a quiet room, just in case. The three sisters get along so well, although they are so different in personality. Sofi is "the good Christian girl," she barely breaks the rules, she goes to Church on Sunday, and hopes to marry her first crush, Johnathan. Aubrey is the "party girl." she's the girl with all the plans. Adriana is the "curious girl," she likes to learn, she's sensible up until lately, she's been very curious about sex. Adriana wants to know if good girl Sofi is going to fool around with her boyfriend at the party. Sofi explains that she must be pure to be faithful to the Lord.

Sofi and Aubrey are beginning to clear out the patio. Adriana comes out in her towel, the girls look at her, why isn't she dressed yet? Adriana is deep in thought as she sits down, "Sofi, do you really think I'll go to hell if I fool around with a guy? What about masturbate?"

Sofi calmly reassures her sisters that she knows how hard it is to be pure and that's why you have to have a partner to help you, she has Lisa. Lisa can help her relieve her tensions and still stay true to the Lord. The girls gasp. Aubrey asks, "Isn't lesbianism a sin?"

Sofi explains that she's not going to marry Lisa, they just help each other, and there's nothing wrong with being helpful. "It'll clear your mind from sin," she tells Adriana, "let me show you how."

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Scarlett Sage,Serena Blair - The Path To Forgiveness part 1

Hayley (Cadence Lux) thinks she's going to a music festival. She starts to suspect something is wrong when her mother (London River) takes a turn off the highway, and then into a facility called "Women for Wholeness." She sees Mothers Sarah and Lauren (Joanna Angel and Serena Blair) in modest long black gowns, her girlfriend (Kira Noir) seems to be in cahoots with the women, as she steps behind them. Her mother informs her that she is being admitted, "to recognize God's love." A large man in overalls (Stef Onzo) is keeping a close eye on Hayley, and when she strongly objects, he picks her up and drops her on the tile floor.
Mother Sarah exudes strict dominance, there is no way out of this situation. Every state holds their own jurisdiction, and in Utah, you can be committed if you are a threat to your own safety or others. And by threat, she means endangering the souls of others by thinking her sin is natural. Hayley meets the other young women in the facility: Christina (Scarlett Sage), Victoria (Daisy Taylor), Claire (Kenzie Reeves), and sisters Mallory and Valerie (Whitney Wright). The journey on the path to forgiveness is full of romance, repression, drama, and sex.

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Aaliyah Love,Britney Light,Emma Hix - What's Considered Normal...

SYNOPSIS: Sweet and moral Penny Pax has befriended a new wild girl at her work, Aaliyah Love, and Penny's wife, Emma Hix, does not approve of their closeness. Penny assures her conservative wife that there are no romantic feelings towards Aaliyah regardless that they spend a lot of time working alone at Penny's home office. Aaliyah and Penny have a bratty young minx for a boss, Britney Light, and Aaliyah has conspired with Britney to manipulate Penny into having a threesome, or maybe even group sex, by hanging a promotion over Penny's head (which Penny desperately needs). Emma finds out about the torrid sex triangle and gives Penny an ultimatum, "choose me or them." Will Penny choose to stay with Emma or choose a wild and carefree affair with her hot blonde girlfriend, and their sexually demanding boss?

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Bridgette B,Shyla Jennings - Give Me Shelter: Lost Girl

It's a sweltering hot July morning and Shyla wakes up in her home, a cardboard box she pulled out a dumpster and hid safely in the middle of the woods. Her stomach grumbles and she looks for food inside her bag, but she has eaten the last from her dumpster dive. She reflects for a moment on what brought her in this position. It's funny how a series of unfortunate events could bring a young woman, who was well on her way to become an Accountant, to homeless with nothing to account for. She looks at the ads inside of the paper that she uses as a sunscreen, maybe there is a way she could find a job, anything that would help her get ahead. She sees an advertisement for a woman's shelter, her eyes light up. That's it! If only she could have a place to sleep, a residence, a place to keep her body and clothes clean so the smell doesn't offend potential employers.

She walks a few miles to "Bridgette and Chad White's Homeless Residence for Women." She feels nervous as she rings the door bell. She's put her hand out for help a few times since losing her home and she's always been burned. She hides behind a tree hugging whether the beautiful Bridgette is kind, safe for her to encounter. Bridgette looks kind and somewhat annoyed at Shyla's cautious hiding. "Come on in, honey, you're safe here. Do you want something to eat? How about something to drink? Goodness, you look awfully thirsty." Shyla's heart speeds up as she suspects that Bridgette might want more from her than she anticipated.

Watch the story unfold..

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Blair Williams,Emma Hix,Katrina Jade - The Boss' Daughter

Sweetheart Emma always tries to do the right thing. She goes to church every Sunday, she always takes on overtime when her boss asks for it, and she forgives her boyfriend when he walks all over her time after time. Everyone has warned her about the boy, but now she is forced to pay attention. He has taken the money deposits she was to deposit Monday morning. Her best friend, Blair, tells her to use her feminine powers to wiggle out of the situation, "just casually offer Mr. Peters a blowie, as a joke, and see if he's open to the idea."
Emma weighs the pros and cons and decides to go through with it. She walks into the office and Katrina, the boss' daughter is sitting in his chair. "What did you need to see Daddy for? I own half of the company, you can tell me anything you would tell him." Emma's heart begins to race, her palms are sweaty, she swallows her pride and begins to confess...

Watch the story unfold..

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Jill Kassidy,Krissy Lynn - Snowballs with Silver Linings I

It's freezing cold, windy, and snowing and Krissy has persuaded Jill to walk with her to get chocolate and rent a movie from the box rental machine a mile away! "It's movie night," Krissy explains sweetly, "we can't break family tradition just because of a silly snow storm." Jill adores Krissy, she's always been the mother she's never had. When Jill's dad split up with Krissy, she had a choice to live with her father or Krissy and it was a no-brainer.. but tonight, she is cold and in a cranky mood.
Jill complains about how they no longer have a car, and if her daddy never cheated on Krissy, they'd be driving to get the chocolate and movie. When Krissy married her father they moved into a beautiful new home that was tight for their combined budget, but now that daddy is out of the picture, Krissy has had to sell the car to keep the house. Jill pouts as snow gets in her boots, "life is SO unfair." Krissy smiles warmly as she rubs her mittens together, "life is just a series of obstacles to overcome. Look at this beautiful winter scenery, can't you see the silver lining?" She reaches down and tosses a snowball playfully at Jill. Jill brushes the snow off her cold skin, "ooh!" She runs after Krissy and grabs snow and puts it inside Krissy's panties. Jill's fingers touch the inside of Krissy's labia and she begins to feel turned on, warm even though it's negative ten with the windchill. Krissy looks at Jill in shock and Jill inches closer, closer, closer to Krissy's lips, she kisses Krissy. "Mommy.." Krissy looks at her, part excited and part scared about what she will do next. "I'm cold," Jill says in her youthful little voice. Krissy sighs with some relief, maybe that touch was accident, that kiss, maybe she didn't mean to kiss on the lips? "Let's go inside and warm you up, sweet girl," Krissy tells Jill.
Watch the story unfold...

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Scarlett Sage,Shyla Jennings - The Social Media Influencer

Synopsis: Ever since my stepsister, Scarlett Sage, became a Social Media Influencer, her personality has changed. She's no longer my best friend, my stepsister, the girl who had to "snuggle" in my tiny twin-sized bed, clutching my body like a doll so she could fall asleep. We used to be so happy together, but now her happiness is ruled by how many 'likes' her photos get. She can't be seen out in public with me, Shyla Jennings-- I only have 36 followers. She is obsessed with building a network of popular friends to go on staged outings where they pretend to "live life to the fullest.". Scarlett holds her phone in her hand as she tells me about some crises where her ex-bestie has more followers than her. I'm picking up sticks to throw in a burning barrel, it's a chore that was given to the both of us, but ever since Scarlett's newfound celebrity, I pick up the slack. Scarlett's ego has been out of control, and I'm getting fed up. I also suspect her and her former bestie were lovers, and that is where her true outrage and obsession lies. I decide it's time to show Scarlett, the hard way, that there is more to life than 'likes,' and 'shares.' She needs to be knocked down a peg, but how is that going to get me off? Watch the story unfold..

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Cadence Lux,Joanna Angel,Kira Noir,Serena Blair - The Path To Forgiveness part 4

Antics continue at "Women for Wholeness." Mother Sarah knows that Mother Lauren is abusing her position at the camp. The two women are heads of the organization, although Sarah has run the place ever since their parents passed away. Sarah threatens to cut Lauren from the camp if she continues to sin behind closed doors, abusing her powerful position, and betraying Sarah's trust.

Hayley meets Jordan while she is hanging laundry on the line. Hayley is angry with Jordan, she doesn't want to see her, but Jordan apologizes and explains why she is a hunter for the camp. Hayley's defenses crumble as she looks into Jordan's soulful eyes, she sees the woman that she loves. Hayley agrees to Jordan's plan to escape. Watch the story unfold...

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
India Summer,Shyla Jennings - The Chat Room Incident

Synopsis: An online-addicted Shyla Jennings has found a sexy Milf to play with in a chat room, "BlkStockingLuvr." She shares her deepest fantasies about her stepmother, India Summers, and the mystery woman shares her fantasies about petite, young women. Shyla tries to seduce India, while India tries to seduce Shyla, but it's their onliner personas that give them the courage to make the move. Watch the story unfold...

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Angela White,Antonella La Sirena,Giselle Palmer - Seasons part 1

A sickness can take a toll on a relationship in ways that no one can predict. That's what happened with me and my wife, Irene (Angela White). She buried herself in her work, working long hours, and I know she loves me, I know she didn't know how to cope with the grief of what was happening to me. My efforts to bring us together only pushed her farther away until I got the call from the doctor. I wasn't just in remission, the cancer was gone-- it's official! I tried to bring us together by cooking her favorite meal when she got home from work. Her sadness was but a shield to protect her from losing me. We made love, it was honest, passionate love from a woman who loved me more than I could comprehend. "If you leave, I'm going with you," she told me. I was overwhelmed by her love, and although I love her, I could not stay with her knowing my presence does her more harm than good. If I leave her, go back to my previous love, would it be better for her? Is it a kindness to leave my wife knowing that I could someday become sick again, and what would become of her? The answer is yes. I must leave her.

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
India Summer,Scarlett Sage,Shyla Jennings - We Don't Mess Around

Shyla Jennings is the head cheerleader, she's bold, bossy, and she's used to getting her way without having to work hard for it. She calls her best friend, Scarlett Sage, her "sidekick." Scarlett is a sweet-natured girl who loves her best friend and is amenable to all of Shyla's wild ideas. Their school is selling Fudgy Buddy bars, and the team with the most sales wins a scholarship to a prestigious university in Paris! Scarlett and Shyla are determined to sell their bars to the only lesbian lady known in their small town, a hot MILF named India Summer. Will their plan work? Watch the story unfold..

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Aaliyah Love,Penny Pax - Give Me Shelter: Disciple

Aaliyah, "tell me your tale of woe, kitten."
Penny, "my tale of woe?"
Aaliyah rolls her eyes playfully, "sure.. all homeless girls have a tale of woe. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."
Penny leans against the counter, "I used to have quite a lot of money, well at least my parents do. My parents live at the top of CherryHill Rd, it's near here.."
"Your parents own the CherryHill mansion?"
Penny nods.
Aaliyah's is in awe of that home. You can see it from all angles of the valley, "you're rich. why are you homeless?"
"Four years ago, on my seventeenth birthday, I told them that I had a secret. I was in love, and I wanted them to meet her. I wanted her to be my wife."
Aaliyah's eyebrows light up, "you're a lesbian?" Penny searches Aaliyah's face for approval or judgement, but she doesn't let on how she feels about that. Penny shrugs her shoulders and continues,, "yes. My parents kicked me out and I moved in with my girlfriend for a little while, but she didn't want to come out to her parents. She saw what I went though, she was terrified. When her parents told me I had to go back then I stayed with friends."
Aaliyah leans forward in interest.
Penny, "I tried to find work but you know how it is in this small town, everyone knows everyone, and my dad has so much influence in this community, he wouldn't let anyone hire me. So I found a new home, I stayed in an abandoned motor home that had art supplies in it, lots of pretty glass beads and elastic string. I lived there for three years and I fixed it up so nice. I made a living making these bracelets at art festivals, and street corners" [she shows Aaliyah her bracelets]
Aaliyah smiles, "pretty."
"Thanks, but then my parents found out where I was staying, they had my home towed away. I had enough cash saved to rent a room for six months, and now here I am.. I've been sleeping outside and it's so hot, and I'm so tired."
Aaliyah,"so why didn't you just leave town?"
"The love of my life lives here. She's married now, and that's a whole different story, but we're still friends.. someday she will love me again."
Aaliyah feels deeply for Penny, she puts her hand on her chest, "that's some tale of woe."
Penny shrugs, "since you're letting me stay here. I'm going to start selling my bracelets again, buy more supplies, I'm going to make a lot of jewelry and go to the trade show in New York City. Daddy doesn't control the whole United States, so maybe I can make a decent living with my jewelry business. I could buy a house, show my girlfriend that I'm not a loser, that I could support her."
Aaliyah's sympathy for Penny's situation knocks her breath away, "Oh, kitten."
Penny changes the subject, "How long have you been here?"
"Daddy just joined Mom on a mission, and it was on of their missions when they met me I was in the foster care system last year and because I was eighteen, they were going to kick me out. I was an angry girl, my foster parents were not kind, they just adopted kids on for the government bonus money. One of the foster girls told me she takes medicine when she's mad, and she shared that medicine with me. It was amazing! The medicine made the world look beautiful and kind, and I felt loved, until it wore off and then I needed more, more, and more of it to feel the same level of happiness as the first time. I didn't know I was sick until I met our Mom."
Penny scrunches her brow in confusion, "our mom?"
Aaliyah nods, "Bridgette, Daddy's wife," she huffs with a little annoyance, "you should call her Mommy too."
"So they took you to a rehab?" Aaliyah continues, "no they took me here and rehabilitated me with true love. I never felt kindness.. genuine, pure kindness that doesn't ask for anything in return, until I met Mommy."
"Sounds lovely", she smiles warmly as she sits down.
Aaliyah's eyes light up in shock, she yells,, "STAND UP!"
Penny quickly stands, swallows and looks frightened.
Aaliyah shakes off the tense mood, "take off your clothes.," she orders Penny in a stern tone.
Penny looks confused.
"If you want to stay here I have to check you."
Penny, "check me?"
Aaliyah rolls her eyes at Penny's stupidity, "If you bring a stray dog in you have to check for fleas, it's the same with girls."
Penny asks naively, "fleas?"
Aaliyah nods, "lice, mites, humans can even carry some strains of mange."
Penny looks down embarrassed.
"Of course.. I could always drive you to the homeless shelter on Broadway and 4th."
Penny, "Oh please no.. I stayed there once, it's absolutely terrifying."
Aaliyah shrugs indifferently.
Penny begins to take her clothes off with obedience. Aaliyah watches in interest as more inches of her porcelain skin are revealed. Penny brushes off the dirt on her stomach. She unhooks her bra and hesitates. Aaliyah looks at her and nods in approval. The bra falls to the floor and her voluptuous breasts pour out, her perfectly pink nipples are one of the few areas on Penny that is clean. Aaliyah smiles in approval. She grabs the wash basin and cloth. Penny swallows with tension as she wonders, is she really going to clean me?

Watch the story unfold..

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Natasha Nice,Penny Pax,Violet Starr - PsychiaTryst

I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been the easiest daughter to my step-mom. The thing is, I'm not a bad girl. I didn't realize why I was acting out until I got older. The patterns started becoming more clear. I act out, my step-mom chases me down and spanks me, and later on I lay in bed, pull down my panties and imagine her punishing me. I like the punishment, the way my ass stings after she hits me. I like feeling vulnerable to her, and I like the passion I feel when she holds me down and pulls off my skirt. God knows, I'm getting wet confessing all of this to you. I have kept this all a deep secret until mom made me see Dr. Pax. I confessed it all to the doctor and I was surprised that she wasn't grossed out by me, my thoughts, and what I have done with my step-mom's used panties and photos from the family-photo album. We have decided to tell my step-mom. Once my dirty little secret is out in the open she will accept me, make my fantasies reality, or tell me to stop. If you think about it 50/50 odds are a really good bet, it's better than you'd get at the casinos. I'll take the bet, and with the help of Dr. Pax, maybe we can get my step-mommy to pull down my panties and spank my ass, my little pink pussy, until I'm begging for her to kiss it better.

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
August Ames,Katrina Jade - Hidden Agenda

August and Katrina are going to the annual re-union party held at the fancy resort. August has just finished her up-do, put on her prettiest dress, and she’s lounging in the bed waiting for Katrina. Katrina comes into August’s room with her slippers and lounge clothes on. “What are you doing? Get dressed!” Katrina sighs, “I hate those stuffy parties. Why don’t we do something fun?” Katrina tries to convince August to show up late to the party, but August is a good girl, and she’s not very receptive to breaking the rules. Katrina decides to lay it out, “Alright, I just have to level with you. I’m trying to make my girlfriend jealous. I want to send Brianne some pictures of me and you, make her think that I’m in a relationship already.” August, “Everyone knows your my sister” Katrina, “SHE doesn’t know, Brianne thinks social media is lame and she’s never going to meet you, she’s from Connecticut.. it’s perfect” August, “alright, but then you owe me one.” Katrina, “go get in something hot” August starts to take her clothes off Katrina snaps pictures August, “don’t take a picture of me in my underwear!” August and Katrina begin to take selfies but Katrina continually pushes August boundaries, trying to kiss her, and groping her. August shakes her head “I’m UNCOMFORTABLE, Katrina.. I don’t even let my boyfriend take sexy pictures of me.” Katrina, “but you trust me” August looks at her sister suspiciously. Katrina is clever, manipulative, and she has a hidden agenda. Watch the story unfold

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
India Summer,Shyla Jennings,Zoe Bloom - Jane

Synopsis: India Summer is finally moving on from the loss of her late husband. She's fallen in love with a very special someone she met in grief counseling. She's called her step-daughter, Zoe Bloom, downstairs to meet her new fiance, the only problem is, this new fiance is a woman, a woman named "Jane." Zoe makes it a point to plan to sabotage this relationship, and keep her stepmother to herself, even if it means accommodating all of her stepmother's needs.

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Adriana Chechik,Sofi Ryan - A Foreign Exchange

Adriana comes over to Dan and Sofi's house on a Saturday afternoon, just as she does every week. She's very close friends with the couple and their daughter, and is looking forward to meeting their new foster/foreign exchange student Blair. Sofi opens the door and greets her friend with a warm smile. Adriana, "where's Dan and the girls?" Sofi explains that he took them to a concert, she's quick to get her friend in the house. She has a lot on her mind and she's been looking forward to sharing what's been going on in their home since Blair moved in.

"I think he's cheating on me," Sofi tells her friend. Sofi begins with her intuitions, how she suspects that Dan is looking at the young girl, and Adriana interrupts, "you know you have a suspicious mind, tell me the facts." When Sofi explains the evidence, Adriana is quiet, her eyes look down. Sofi is on the edge of her seat, she wonders if Adriana is closer to Dan than she is with her, and she worries that she is betraying Dan by confessing their troubles to their mutual friend. Adriana looks at Sofi, her eyes squint as if the next words will be meaningful, with purpose, this is it.. "you have to cheat on him," she tells her. Sofi's jaw drops. Cheat on him? Cheat on my husband? I've never been with another man.

Sofi, "Cheat?!" Adriana nods, "Absolutely, that will make it even. You've got to cheat on him."

"I could never, I would never be able to get away with it."

Adriana sighs, "you will or you won't, but at least you will be even."

Sofi feels stunned, shocked, she feels a lump in her throat. She looks at Adriana waiting for her response. What's with her? She's always had the most logical advice, but Adriana advises her to cheat on Dan?

Adriana, "don't tell me you haven't imagined what it would be like to have an affair. Seriously, he's the only man you have EVER been with. Did you know most girls have their very first sexual encounter with a girl?"

Sofi, "really?"

Adriana, "yes, and I'll bet you have never even tried another woman."

Sofi, "well.. I've never looked at a woman and felt sexual attraction, I mean.. I can tell a woman is beautiful or not, but it's not like with a guy. I guess that's how I know I'm straight."

Adriana rolls her eyes, she knows that every woman is a lesbian.. but to what extent? "I want you to close your eyes," she says with a serious tone.

Sofi closes her eyes. Adriana pulls a ribbon out of her purse, the satiny fabric pulls tightly over Sofi's eyes.

Sofi gasps.

Adriana, shhh.. it's ok. This is a sort of therapy. I promise you'll feel enlightened when I'm through."

Sofi, "alright.. I can't see anything."

Adriana laughs, "that's the point. Your brain needs to think, you don't need your eyes distracting your thought process."

Sofi, "Adriana, honestly.. I can't buy into this new wave therapy thing that you do," she lifts the blindfold "I"m having a serious crises."

Adriana pulls the blindfold down back over her eyes, "stop it, just trust me."

Adriana starts her relax-therapy. She takes Sofi deep into her subconscious and pulls out a moment in time when Sofi cheated on Dan. Every woman cheats on their spouse inside their own mind. A woman builds her ideal man, she starts by looking at her father and pulling out her favorite traits from him, and then she builds a past for her fantasy man. Sofi's describes her fantasy man, "tall, proud, the type of man who doesn't say much, he wears a suit, he has scars and sun blisters on his hard working, strong hands, but his touch is soft against my skin." Adriana smiles and nods, she begins to run her fingers through Sofi's thick raven black hair.

Sofi continues to describer her fantasy, she bites her lip, she's feeling wet imagining what she wants him to do to her. Adriana inches closer, and closer to her lips.

Sofi tenses up.

Adriana, "he kisses you softly?"

"Yes, he's soft with me."

Adriana kisses Sofi, her tongue is reaching to taste Sofi's mouth.

Sofi whispers, "Adriana.. I'm not sure if.."

Adriana kisses Sofi stronger and holds her hair in her hands, "I'm him.." she whispers, "I just want to make you feel good, let me.. let me in, Sofi."

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Bridgette B,Ivy Wolfe,Shyla Jennings - Dear Intruder

Synopsis: Bridgette B has an intruder fantasy, she finds like-minded people on the dark web and puts on an advertisement. Bridgette's step-daughter sees this and uses the opportunity to seduce her scared but oh-so-aroused stepmother. Cameo: Ivy Wolfe.

"To the faceless members of intruder board, I must confess my deepest darkest fantasy. The feeling of being completely vulnerable turns me on. I can feel my panties getting wet from dreaming about the sexy feeling of complete submission, not the type that is controlled like a 50 shades situation, but the adrenaline rush of the danger of being at the mercy of a stranger. I'll close my eyes tonight and dream of a masked man, an intruder to bring me to my knees with painful pleasure. Love, 'B'"

Watch Online

Last edited: