Fantasy,Fetish,Taboo

Snap

Registered
Dalila,Draghixa,Erika Bella,Marianna Kiss - Otages 1994

Description

Two young, perverse, armed hooligans break into the residence of a middle-class family. With the head of household bound and rendered helpless, the two women of the house are at the mercy of the scrupulous ruffians! Watch as the ladies are made to endure every whim of their takers!

First of all, I love the opening credits for this movie. The “special effects” and the soundtrack are incredible. Sure, I’m being a bit tongue-in-cheek with that compliment, but only because some of you out there won’t appreciate the intro as much as I did. You might think the music is corny and classic (but not like, cool classic), or the aforementioned special effects are lame and outdated... but you’d be wrong, my friend, you’d be wrong. In fact, or in my not-so-humble opinion, the music choice for the opening credits is perfect; it puts me in mind of a well-loved 80s show that I can’t quite remember the name of, but I know I loved. Those special effects you might dismiss as tired and out-of-date are fitting and dramatic, setting a mood for the picture we’re about to watch. Director Maurizio Merli did an excellent job from beginning to end!

As dramatic and tense as the credits are, the film begins just as innocuously. Singing “Happy Birthday” in French, a young woman (Draghixa Laurent) smiles at her family as she leans forward to blow out her candles. We’re briefly “introduced” to two unsavory-seeming characters in the restaurant who are taking quite an interest in this happy family’s night out. Cut to a picturesque scene of a castle on a hillside, and then inside where the ladies of the family are being led in by a jolly, robust father. They’re laughing and chatting, but unless you speak French, you have no idea what they’re saying! But let me be clear on this, lest you think it’s not worth your time – it is! I don’t review movies that aren’t worth watching. And while it’s mildly disappointing there aren’t English subtitles, it’s pretty easy to suss out what’s going on. Draghixa is being doted on by her adoring parents (played by Dalila and Jean Philippe) for her birthday.

Just as Dad is sitting down to relax with a drink, the door buzzer announces a guest. He opens the door and is shoved back inside with a gun in his face! Two intruders bust into the house, one taking control of Dad and the other going in search of Mom. It’s the two men from the restaurant earlier in the evening! They must have been planning this the whole time! Dalila is getting undressed in her bedroom when the criminal grabs her from behind and drags her from the room. Dalila and Draghixa are brought into the living room, terrified and made even more so when they see Daddy tied up and helpless. The ladies are menaced by one of the intruders (Eric Weiss) while the other one (Joe Calzone) goes in search of the loot. He comes back angry; I guess he didn’t find what he was looking for! Now that they’ve been disappointed, they’re going to take something else of value instead! Bad-guy Joe pulls Dalila out of the room crying. When they get to the bedroom they sit on the bed, and it seems like Joe is trying to talk to Dalila and tell her to calm down; he even lays down his gun to help her relax. He starts rubbing her thighs and talking to her in a coercive tone of voice – ladies, whether you speak the language or not, you know what it sounds like when a man is trying to coerce a woman to have sex!

Meanwhile, Eric is holding a gun on Draghixa while she takes a phone call from John Walton. I have no idea who he is yet, but Eric is pissed when she gets off the phone! He leads her over to Jean Philippe, her bound Daddy, and terrorizes them both with his gun and his words. I don’t know precisely what he’s saying, but it becomes clear soon enough when he forces Philippe to perform oral sex on Draghixa, his very own daughter! And while this taboo tableau is playing out in the living room, Dalila is in the bedroom being assaulted by Joe. He makes her touch herself while he watches, ignoring her tears and focusing on her hands roaming over her soft skin. Jump back to the living room and Draghixa is forced to suck Eric’s dick while her Daddy licks her pussy from behind. Switch again to the bedroom and the lady of the house is on her knees servicing intruder Joe, his fist wound up in her hair and manipulating her movements. The living room couch is seeing some action, as well. Draghixa is reluctantly riding Eric’s cock, tears streaming down her cheeks as her father covers his face in shame. This poor, brutalized family!

Dalila takes a real pounding from Joe in her marital bed. She cries in protest as her pussy is brutalized and her body is used against her will. In the great room, Draghixa is bent over a table while Eric fucks her from behind, her shame rolling off her in waves as her father witnesses this. The nasty villains use the women as they please, forcing them to ride them cowgirl style, fucking them in missionary position, and even spooning the hysterical honeys. Things get even more twisted when Eric decides young Draghixa’s pussy isn’t enough, so he fucks her in the ass doggy-style. Poor girl was just celebrating her birthday less than an hour ago, and now she has a dick in her ass while her Daddy watches! Back and forth the camera goes, switching from bedroom to living room as Mom and daughter are both brutalized. When the intruders have finally had enough, they both leave their hot loads on the used women; Draghixa gets a sticky facial and Dalila is left with her ass covered in Joe’s cum.

Just when you think the awful assault must be over, Draghixa is brought into the bedroom where her Mother was just forcefully used against her will. The women are thrown onto the bed where Joe and Eric continue to terrorize them, culminating in a provocative foursome that is tawdry and taboo. Mother and daughter cling to one another in fear as the intruders fondle them. The criminals had so much fun abusing their captives the first time that they waste no time getting down to business the second time. The humiliation for this family continues as Dalila is forced to lick her daughter’s pussy, her face smashed against Draghixa’s pussy by one of the men. Their mouths are used as fuck toys next, the intruders’ cocks sliding in and out of their throats as mother and daughter cry. They are helpless and completely at the mercy of their abusers.

As a mother, Dalila is frantic to help her daughter, but unable to come to her aid. She is forced to lie on her back while her daughter gets on all fours over top of her mother. Dalila is then made to watch from this terrible vantage point as her daughter is taken anally, crying out for the men to stop. They are both brutalized over and over, their holes used for the intruders’ pleasure. Their humiliation and pain briefly come to an end when the men release their second set of loads, this time both exploding onto the tear stained faces of the mistreated women.

Just as the men are releasing the last drops of their cum, the buzzer alerts them to someone at the door. The men are nervous, and while Eric runs to see who is at the door, Joe points his weapon at the ladies. I don’t know what he’s saying, but I assume he’s threatening them with violence if they don’t remain quiet. When Eric opens the door, Jolth Walton and two women enter the house. Turns out Jolth is a friend of the intruders and has come to help them with their home invasion! Makes you wonder why he was on the phone with Draghixa earlier in the film. (Subtitles really would be great!) The two women with him are Erika Bella and Marianna Kiss. The trio gets comfy in the living room, chatting it up until suddenly, Eric is pointing his gun at Jolth’s face! Evidently there’s trouble between the two criminals and Eric is going to set things straight. Eric and Joe decide the best way to do that is to use and abuse Erika and Marianna! There really is no honor among thieves!

Suddenly there is a gunshot from the other room! Joe rushes in to see that Eric has shot Jolth dead! The women become frantic, knowing that without their companion, they are at the mercy of Eric and Joe. With Jolth out of the picture, the guys are now free to use the women at their leisure! Eric drags Erika into an adjoining room and tears her dress, revealing her breasts. She struggles and cries out, but he is on a mission! In the next room, Joe briefly fondles Marianna before unzipping his fly and shoving his rigid meat into her mouth. The women struggle and cry, desperate to stop their assaults. But they are no match for these crazy villains and eventually they are both ravished.

Eric first slides into his victim missionary style, her breasts heaving as she cries out in terror. Eric slams in and out of Erika fast, pounding away at her pussy as she helplessly howls in humiliation. Next, Eric stands behind her and fucks her in a standing doggy style position. Erika tightly grips the fireplace mantle as her body is used in a most barbaric fashion! When he’s tired of this position, Eric sits in the chair and forces Erika to sit on his fuck pole and bounce up and down, essentially making her an active participant in her own vicious brutalization! But the humiliation does not end there for Erika; she is forced to endure anal penetration next! Forced onto her hands and knees, Erika is taken from behind, her ass stretched achingly around Eric’s intruding member. When he’s had his fill of this most recent victim, he shoots his hot load onto her face! Poor girl thought she was part of the “in crowd,” only to find out in the most awful way possible that she wasn’t!

Meanwhile, in the next room, Joe is taking what he wants from the struggling Marianna. I like how this scene keeps going back and forth between the two couples, giving you a taste of the action in both rooms. Joe face-fucks Marianna briefly, fondling her breasts and ripping at her clothes. He first enters her from behind, penetrating her while she’s bent over a chair, her top still on, pants puddled around her ankles. Joe was so eager to have her he didn’t take his own clothes off! Fully clothed with just his dick out, Joe pummels Marianna’s pussy from behind as she begs him to stop. It’s while Joe is fucking her in this position that we learn that Jolth isn’t dead after all! He opens his eyes briefly to see the awful scene before him, but soon passes out again from his wounds. Never the wiser, Joe continues to use Marianna. Next it’s missionary position, where Joe slides into Marianna’s tight ass, adding another layer of humiliation to her brutal assault. He makes her sit on his dick next, forcing it deep up into her ass as she settles down onto it with a grimace. Not happy with her lackluster performance in cowgirl position, Joe turns her around and fucks her doggy-style, still using her ass for his pleasure. He spoons her next and the camera gets some great close-up shots of his dick buried in her unwilling ass! And when he’s finally had his fill, he covers her face with his hot spunk.

After the scene fades out, we next see Joe in the living room next to Jolth’s body. Eric enters through the front door, shoving a frazzled Jean Philippe into the house. Eric is carrying a briefcase and the two criminal masterminds seem happy now. I’m guessing Eric took Philippe to the bank and forced him to withdraw money, but with no subtitles to read, I can only guess at what’s in the briefcase. Man of the house and terrorized father, Jean Philippe, is probably thinking his families’ ordeal is almost at an end. Sadly for him, this is an ending, but not the one he’d like. Joe lifts the gun and points it at Philippe, the scene fades out, and when it comes back, a year has passed. Joe and Eric are in the same restaurant, sizing up a couple having a romantic dinner. This is another instance where subtitles would come in handy, but it’s pretty obvious what the two lowlife lawbreakers are discussing – the opportunity for another home invasion! Dun dun dunnnn!!!

Well, we’ve come to the end, dear reader. And as of yet, there hasn’t been a sequel to Otages made, and I kinda doubt there will be. But if ever there is, I’ll be right there to watch and review it! Now, I can totally understand how this film might not be everyone’s cup of tea. It’s got some pretty heavy taboo content that some might find offensive, but hey, to each their own, right? I happened to love it! I thought Eric Weiss and Joe Calzone were perfect bad guys and Draghixa and Dalila played the role of dominated dames with aplomb! As you know, I always pick a favorite scene from each movie I review, but I think I’ll skip that for this movie. I really enjoyed the entire film! Eric and Joe were evil villains that made an innocent family degrade themselves in the most crass, obscene ways! And when it came time to hooking up with their partner in crime, Jolth Walton, they double-crossed him and then took turns defiling his women! Director Maurizio Merli did an amazing job making the unthinkable act of assault both taboo and titillating!

Watch Online

Last edited:

Snap

Registered
Jill Kassidy,Aubrey Sinclair,Erica Lauren - The Grandparents

Description:
Two Delinquent Teen Girls Corrupted by Voyeuristic Grandparents

Lucy, a precocious 18-year-old skater girl, sits arms crossed between her father and a suitcase. They are sitting in the living room of an older woman, who introduces herself as Grandma Jean. The woman’s husband sits sternly beside her, an older man with a grey beard whom she calls Grandpa. They study the teen girl, as the father thanks them profusely for taking her in with such short notice. Ever since her mother left, she has been severely out of control: partying, being promiscuous with both men and women and completely disobeying his rules. He didn’t know where else to turn … and his pastor recommended their unique ‘homestyle’ rehabilitation facility…

Grandma Jean assures him that they will take good care of her, just as if she were their grandchild. That is their style. She offers to fetch Lucy some cookies which she scoffs at! Her father tries to scold her, but Grandpa cuts him off, politely but sternly suggesting that he leave. He will be allowed monthly visitations and regular phone calls, just as they explained on the phone. The father does as he is told and exits, leaving the startled Lucy alone with Grandpa. There is a long awkward silence … before Grandma Jean comes back in with the cookies. Lucy suddenly feels very nervous and starts eating while Grandma sweetly explains the rules of the facility. She takes off Lucy’s tomboyish baseball cap as she explains that all troubled girls under their care must respect their ‘personal’ approach to behavior control. Since she comes from a broken home, she will be expected to be an active member of their happy blended family. She must always call them Grandma and Grandpa, be respectful, stay within the facility unless on supervised outings, and be friendly but discreet with the other house guests. And the most important rule … no hanky panky! Grandpa sits silently as his wife speaks. A meek young woman steps into the room. She is dressed in a feminine babydoll dress. When Grandma Jean sees her, she smiles and introduces her as Amy, one of their other guests at the facility. They are going to share a room, so Grandma asks if Amy will help Lucy get settled. Eyeing Amy’s short dress and thinking she might have some fun around here, Lucy eagerly follows her up the stairs. Once alone in the girl’s bedroom, Lucy tries to get Amy to open up. She looks around the nicely appointed room in shock … it’s a way nicer ‘facility’ than she had imagined when her father dragged her here … but these old people are fucking weird! Speaking softly, Amy responds that their grandparents are very kind people. In the months she has been under their care, she has been fully transformed from a spoiled brat to a respectable 18-year-old woman. Grandma Jean takes care of her and always gives the best goodnight kisses. Lucy is very weirded out by this and tries to get the girl to ‘snap out of it’ and tell her the real deal. What did she do to get in here? What about the dude – What does Grandpa do? Amy’s expression changes and she explains that Grandpa is a very complicated man. As she says this, Grandma Jean comes in with a nicely wrapped box — a present for Lucy. Surprised, Lucy opens it to reveal the same babydoll dress that Amy has on. The skater girl feigns gratitude and Grandma Jean tells her to put it on and then join them downstairs for cards — their evening ritual. Lucy can’t believe she has to wear such girly clothing, but Amy helps her undress and comments on how attractive her body is. Her innocence makes Lucy smile and the two girls start to flirt … before Grandpa yells for them to come down the stairs. CUT to a card table in the living room. Both girls are sitting in their matching outfits, playing cards with Grandma and Grandpa. To break the ice, Lucy tries to small talk … asking them about their history and why they chose to help troubled teens. As usual, Grandma Jean responds sweetly while Grandpa says nothing. He just stares at Lucy. Amy discreetly passes Lucy a note. It reads: Be careful … Grandpa likes you!! Lucy makes a face and responds by play footsie with Amy under the table instead. This makes Amy very nervous. She quickly pipes up and asks the grandparents if they can be excused for the evening. Lucy must be very tired after her travels. Smiling, Grandma Jean dismisses them and says she’ll be right up to kiss them goodnight. CUT to the girl’s room. They are changing and eyeing each other, still slightly flirty, when the grandparents come in. Grandma Jean guides them both into bed and kisses them goodnight, while Grandpa sternly watches over. They turn out the light and leave. Once alone, Lucy turns the light back on and tries to get Amy to kiss her, but Amy is reluctant, out of worry that they will be caught. She tells Lucy that she promised Grandpa she wouldn’t spoil her. Lucy is confused and asks her to explain. Amy confesses that Grandpa comes into her room every night, that’s his rule, and that he warned her not to spoil Lucy before he could … otherwise she won’t be allowed to leave. Lucy can’t believe her ears and gets Amy to tell her EVERYTHING that has happened. An evil grin comes over her face, as she realizes just how fucked up this place is. The reason why there are so few houseguests left is because Grandpa is screwing them all in exchange for early release. That’s why he limits visitations with the parents. That’s why Grandma Jean is so sweet and naïve. She has no clue! Lucy can’t believe her stupid father fell for this scam! She gives Amy a big kiss. The meek girl shrinks back nervously and asks what they should do. Lucy bravely tells her that they need to get out of this facility … and the only way to do it is for Grandpa to get caught. She asks Amy what the normal routine is, and Amy explains that Grandpa waits until 3am every night before coming in … when Grandma is fast asleep. ‘Perfect,’ exclaims Lucy, ‘So, if we can make him come into the room sooner and expose him for the pervert he is, Grandma Jean will surely hear us and help us!’ Amy is very reluctant to go against Grandpa, but Lucy convinces her.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Arya Fae - Doctor Will Help You

Description:
Perverted Doctor Gives Teen Patient a Sponge Bath and Vaginal Probe SCENE opens late one night as Dr. Marshall is finishing her rounds at the hospital. She walks through the emergency room door and briskly heads down the hall to visit her final patients, accompanied by a tired-looking resident under her supervision. The resident, named Bill, has been on call for the past 48 hours and is ready to collapse — he can barely keep up. But Dr. Marshall pays no attention; she’s used to this life and expects the same from her residents. She waits impatiently for him before softly knocking on the patient’s door and entering the room…

There are two recovery beds set up inside. Dr. Marshall walks over to the first and kneels to check on the male patient. He grumbles and complains about being woken up as she adjusts his pillows and makes a few quiet requests for the resident to jot down. As he absentmindedly does this, Bill looks over to the patient in the second bed. A young woman lays there, dreaming, her leg in a fracture boot, her arm in a sling. She is wearing a neck brace. Bill seems transfixed by her innocence. He stares at her, lost in thought, when an announcement comes over the loud speaker, paging Dr. Marshall to return to emergency. The busy Doctor hands her clipboard over to the resident and informs Bill that he will need to finish the rounds himself. It’s probably the McGuire patient, responding negatively to surgery. Just check vitals on the female patient and ensure she is in a comfortable position before signing out. Dr. Marshall exits the room, leaving Bill alone. He swallows hard and turns back to stare at the girl. CUT TO TITLE PLATE Approaching the bed slowly, Bill continues to stare. His eyes scan over the girl’s petite body, as she adjusts in her slumber. Her hospital gown is loose, and he can easily peek underneath it. He takes a deep breath and slowly leans in to get a closer look when the girl suddenly wakes up. Innocently, she asks what time it is. Composing himself, Bill calmly informs her that it is early in the morning. He has come in to check on her. Yawning, she tries to sit up and Bill swoops in to assist, moving the bed to an upright position and adjusting her pillows. She looks over at the next patient, who is now snoring, and awkwardly complains about having to share a room with a strange man. Bill laughs nervously as he settles her. She asks if he can remove her neck brace, just for a few minutes. Bill nods and moves behind her. He has her lean forward, so he can unstrap the brace … long enough for him to look down through the cracks in the back of her gown. She is naked underneath. He starts to gently massage her neck as she sighs, relieved to have it removed. Casually, he asks what happened to her and the girl, who introduces herself as Rebecca, tells him she was in a car accident. It was her stupid boyfriend’s fault … and the prick didn’t even get a scratch. Meanwhile, she has a broken foot, sprained wrist and whiplash. At least she is supposed to be released in the next day or so. Moving around to check her vitals, Bill asks how old she is. She tells him she is 19 years old. He begins to sweat at the thought of such an innocent young woman. He knows he needs to get a closer look. Suddenly, his fatigue has faded. Eying a bath kit on a nearby dresser, Bill pauses for a moment before walking over to the first bed, confirming the male patient is out, and then closing the door. He wrings his hands nervously, walks back towards Rebecca and asks her to get undressed. He is supposed to give her a bed bath. Rebecca, who has done this several times during her stay already, questions the resident as to why a Doctor is giving her one instead of a nurse. Thinking quickly, Bill informs her that he is a new Doctor on staff and is very hands-on. She still seems skeptical. Smiling, Bill he quips that he can go and get a nurse if it will make her more comfortable, but he’d rather do it himself, so he can be assured she has the proper care. Rebecca stares at Bill, as he wipes his brow. He seems professional. So, she asks if he will help her get undressed. He slowly slips her arm out of its sling, revealing a bandaged wrist. Then, he has her lean forward and undoes the back of her gown. Gingerly, she pulls it off and uses it to cover her front as he slides off the boot and places her bruised foot on a pillow. Discreetly pinching the bulge in his scrubs, he walks over to the bath kit. He unscrews a bottle of distilled water, fills the tub, and brings it over to Rebecca’s bedside. He puts on some gloves before dampening a wash cloth and putting it over her eyes. This seems strange to Rebecca – no other nurse did it. Bill calmly explains that he thought it would relax her, so she doesn’t have to see the other patient in the room while she was naked. Rebecca laughs nervously as she can hear the man snoring softly in the background. She agrees. While they continue to small talk about her hospital stay, her boyfriend, and how he hasn’t even bothered to visit her once, Bill gives the girl a sponge bath. He takes great pleasure in wiping and lightly massaging her body, starting from her head and working his way down towards her legs. Remaining professional on the surface, he asks for permission each time he moves into a new area. But, unbeknownst to Rebecca, he slowly removes one of his gloves and pulls out his erect penis. Stroking in between wipes, his breath quickens as he nears her pussy. He asks her if he can spread her legs, so he can clean her genital area. Nervously, she says ok and, taking his hand off his dick, he opens her wide and sees her fully exposed for the first time. He starts to wipe around her pussy. Rebecca twitches at the cold touch of his fingers and the sponge. There is a long awkward silence before she makes a bad joke about this being the most action she’s received in a long time. Bill laughs, telling her he is just doing his job while cautiously removing the other glove. He asks why she doesn’t dump her boyfriend, especially after the accident. Rebecca tells him that he is the only man she’s ever been with and, even if he is an asshole, he still says he’ll marry her one day. Not really listening, Bill informs her he is go inside of her now. She hesitates before saying OK and he sticks his fingers in her, wiggling them around. Why do you have to clean my insides? She asks. Bill, still stroking his dick, tells her that many female patients end up with sores or infections from not properly cleaning themselves. It’s customary for a Doctor to do a quick check. He wiggles his fingers some more before pulling out and tucking his dick back inside his scrubs. He turns around, licking his fingers, before grabbing his clipboard and taking some notes. He lets out an audible sigh of concern before the room goes silent. Rebecca slowly pulls the towel off her face and looks at him. What is it, Doctor? She asks nervously. Did you find something? Bill composes himself again before turning around. Yes, I’m afraid. He says. I felt an abnormality in the cervical region. It could simply be that your cervix is in a low-hanging position due to your limited sexual experience, but it could also be something else much more serious. My concern is whether it is the result of an internal injury from your accident. Rebecca looks panicked. She asks him what, in layman’s terms, he means. Wiping his brow again, Bill does his best to calm the patient and explain that a woman’s cervix is normally in a higher position relative to the opening of her vagina. Hers is very low, which could be because her organs were damaged during the collision and are now putting pressure on her uterus. The last thing she wants is a rupture! Rebecca looks very anxious before asking how he can be sure. Well, I’m going to recommend a vaginal probe, Bill says matter-of-factly. This will allow me to properly investigate how pliable your cervix is before determining whether an emergency surgery is required. Rebecca nods and asks if he can do it now himself. Bill guides her back down on the bed and assures her that it is a quick procedure. She just needs to be quiet out of respect for the other patients. She asks if it will hurt and he explains that he uses his own body vs. an instrument to keep the pain levels low. Plus, since she’s been with her boyfriend before, it shouldn’t feel all that different. Just relax and let him do his job. This descends into the BG sex scene where Bill quietly fucks Rebecca just out of earshot of the other patient. He has her carefully move into several positions, to minimize her discomfort with her injuries, and all within the ruse of him checking her cervix. She agrees to each one innocently … and bravely continues even she is in physical discomfort. In the end, Bill pulls out and cums just outside of her pussy on the bedsheets. Nervous about leaving evidence, he wipes it up and then tells Rebecca that the final step will be a douche to ensure he leaves her fully flushed out. He unwraps a douche from the bath kit and squeezes it inside her swollen pussy. The water seeps out as she asks him if he can now make a proper diagnosis. Wiping her up, Bill tells her that he was able to adjust her cervix into its proper position and that she can be rest assured, there were no internal injuries. He slides the girl’s gown back on, puts her foot into its boot, and helps her into her sling. Just as he is about to put her neck brace back on, she asks if its ok for her to sleep without it. He smiles and leaves it on the bedside. Get lots of rest Rebecca, he says and quietly exits the room.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Dillion Harper - Open House

Description:
SCENE opens on Karen, a 20-year-old real estate assistant, as she puts a tray of cookies into the oven. She is preparing one of her new properties for an open house today and wants everything to be perfect. While the cookies bake, she walks through the downstairs to make sure everything is in order: straightening pillows, spraying air freshener, placing a bouquet of flowers on the table, and stacking her house flyers neatly by the door. You can tell the young woman is nervous, it’s her first ever showing on her own and she is eager to become an actual seller’s agent one day. She checks herself in the mirror and adjusts her pencil skirt and blouse … before walking out onto the lawn and staking an ‘OPEN HOUSE’ sign into the ground. A long POV shot shows her walk back into the house and close the door, before a creepy young man steps into the frame and reveals that he has been watching her. He grabs the bulge in his pants and walks towards the house.

CUT to Karen arranging the cookies on a plate when the man quietly enters the house. He watches her from the hallway for a moment before noticing him. She steps back startled as he approaches. ‘I’m sorry to frighten you,’ he says calmly. ‘I’m here for the open house.’ Karen composes herself and apologizes, quickly snapping into show mode. She offers the man a cookie and begins to show him the kitchen, proudly explaining that this is her first listing as a real estate assistant and, once she sells it, she will be able to move up the ranks in her agency and get a full-time position. While she is explaining, the man lingers behind her staring. POV angles show him watching her every move. She can feel his eyes on him and it makes her nervous. When she asks him questions, he always answers calmly … but his eyes never leave her. He seems very insistent on seeing the view from the master bedroom.

Just as they are about to go upstairs, the doorbell rings and another visitor arrives. Relieved, Karen excuses herself and goes to open the door. She begins to show them around while the man hovers at the stairs, watching her. After a few moments, he slowly walks up the stairs and disappears.

Two Hours Later

Karen opens the door and shows the final visitor out, thanking them profusely for the visit and urging them to check her other listings out online. The young agent seems desperate. She closes the door and presses herself against it, swearing. All that effort to get the house ready and ANOTHER failure. She had promised the listing agent she would sell it today and she knows they will never give her a chance now. Muttering to herself, she kicks off her heels, throws the flyers, flowers, and cookies in a trash bag, and heads upstairs to shut off the lights.

When she walks into the bedroom, trash bag in hand, she is startled again to see the man standing there admiring the view. She lets out a noise as he spins around and smiles at her. ‘It’s beautiful up here,’ he says. Stuttering, she apologizes … she didn’t realize he was still here. The man stares at her for a moment before slowly approaching. ‘I overheard you downstairs,’ he continues. ‘It’s a shame that you didn’t get any leads today. I know how cutthroat real estate can be! How old are you anyway, you seem so young?’ Karen stares down at the bag and her bare feet and tells him she is 20 years old. It was her final test with this agency today but she will find another one. ‘Everything happens for a reason, right?’ She says, trying to remain cheery. The man walks around the room a little more, admiring it. ‘Well, maybe I can help you with this.’ He says. ‘What was the listing price again?’ Karen’s ears prick up and she fishes in the trash bag for a flyer, handing it to him. ‘It’s $749,000 asking,’ she says. ‘But I’m sure the homeowner would be open to negotiate that down a bit.’ The man stares at her while she urges him to look over the details again. He smiles. ‘I’ll take it.’

Karen can’t believe it. A huge smile crosses her face as she hugs the man, thanking him profusely. She tells him she’ll need to get some paperwork and an initial offer in the books today to meet her quota. The man assures her he wants to offer full list price and, because she was such a great agent, he wants to double her commission. The young woman can’t help but jump up and down in excitement. The man calmly walks over to the bed and sits down. This causes Karen to stop awkwardly. ‘This is a really big bedroom,’ the man says. ‘Do you think I could get a lot of girls in this bedroom?’ Not wanting to lose the sale, Karen says yes and tells him she is sure it will make a great bachelor pad. ‘I think I’ll put mirrors on the ceiling,’ he continues. ‘So I can watch the girls while I fuck them. Do you think that would look nice?’ Karen makes a face before awkwardly nodding. ‘Do you want me to go get that paperwork now?’ She asks, trying to steer the conversation away. ‘If only there was a way I could test this room out first,’ he continues. ‘It would be a shame to commit to this house without really knowing if its what I want.’ He stares at her blankly. She stares back. ‘What kind of test would you need?’ She asks slowly. ‘Well, I think if you would come over here and let me test you out, that would probably work.’ Karen closes her eyes, fully realizing what the man is proposing. ‘Will it be quick?’ she asks. He says yes. ‘And will you promise to double the commission, like you said?’ He says yes. Karen bites her lips and starts to unbutton her blouse in front of the man. He asks her to strip down completely, which she does. He asks her to get on her knees and crawl to him. She does. Looking up as he unzips his pants, he asks her to start by sucking his dick. She says YES and this descends into the BG sex scene.

After he has cum on her face, the man begins dressing behind her as the overwhelmed Karen wipes the cum from her face and asks if she can go get the paperwork now. The man silently grabs his tie and approaches her, filing the frame. CUT to outside the house. In a final long shot, the man hurriedly exits the house and walks over the lawn, grabbing the ‘Open House’ sign for sales as he exits.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Kenna James - Mixed Signals

Description:
MIXED SIGNALS Slutty Sister takes pity and fucks her nerdy new step-brother SCENE OPENS as a beautiful woman named Josie steps out of her car. She looks around, breathing in the fresh air and smiling, happy to finally be home after such a long drive. She pops the trunk and takes out some luggage, pausing cautiously before walking back to the passenger door. She raps on the window and it slowly rolls down to reveal an uncomfortable looking young man sitting inside. Josie has driven her 22-year-old son, Aaron, home from college for the summer. It will be the first time that Aaron has visited his mom at her new house … and with her new family…

The woman recently re-married a man with a 19-year-old daughter who still lives at home. Aaron never grew up with any siblings and has certainly never spent any time with teenage girls. He is still a virgin. A very awkward virgin. His mom asks if he is ready to come inside. Aaron looks pensive. She assures him that no is going to bite. It means a lot to her that he’s agreed to spend the summer getting to know everyone. Aaron asks if he can just go to his room. Slightly frustrated, Josie opens the door and pulls her son to his feet. ‘Aaron,’ she says. ‘Now, I’m your mother and I love you. Today is a big deal for me. Will you please just play along?’ Aaron takes a deep breath and says OK. Josie smiles and gives him a big hug. CUT TO TITLE PLATE Aaron sits rigidly on the couch while Josie talks in the background, showing her son her husband’s art collection and bragging about his sophisticated tastes. That’s one advantage of him travelling so much for his work, she says. It feels like she gets to live in a museum. Way nicer than Aaron’s deadbeat father! Suddenly, the back door opens and Alexis bursts in the house. Bright eyed and perky, the scantily-dressed step-sister runs over to Josie and gives her a big bear hug before turning her eyes to Aaron. Aaron takes one look at her and flushes red. ‘Is that my new big brother,’ she says flirtatiously. ‘Mom, you didn’t tell me your son was so adorable?!’ She slides in beside Aaron and straddles him to give him a hug. Aaron doesn’t know where to put his hands. She giggles and slides off, introducing herself and welcoming him to the family. ‘Sorry, I can come off as a little hyper!’ She apologizes. ‘I’m just so happy to finally meet you!’ She kisses his cheek and tells Josie that she’ll be in her room before running out. Josie smiles. Alexis is a sweet girl, she says as she gets back to her tour. Aaron covers the bulge in his trousers. A FEW DAYS LATER. Aaron is sitting on the patio reading when Alexis returns from a jog. She is wearing nothing but a sports bra and booty shorts. Saying hi, she asks if it’s ok if she stretches on the patio beside him and, not knowing what to do, he says sure. While she bends over, Aaron can’t help but stare. She has a perfect body. She asks him how old he is. He says 22. She asks him why he reads all the time. He tells her he is preparing for post-graduate school in the fall. She tells him she just turned 19 but has no idea what she wants to do with her life. Their small talk fizzles into awkward silence while Aaron keeps staring. At a certain point, Alexis looks in between her legs and catches him. She smirks. This causes him to blush again and retreat to his book. ‘You don’t get out a lot, do you?’ She says, coyly. Aaron mutters something about being busy. ‘Well, you and I should go see a movie, sometime!’ She responds and heads inside. Once alone, Aaron can’t help but smile. A FEW DAYS LATER. Aaron is walking down the hall when he overhears Alexis in the bathroom. Through a crack in the door, he can see his step-sister showing off her naked body in front of the mirror and talking to herself. ‘I don’t know how to tell you this,’ she says to her reflection, clearing practicing a speech for someone else. ‘But my pussy has been wet from the second I first saw you. I can’t control myself any longer. I need you to fuck me tonight!’ Aaron clasps his hand over his mouth and quickly leaves the hall. CUT to Aaron’s room. He is jerking off at the edge of his bed next to a framed family photo of Alexis when Josie knocks on his door. Panicking, he hides the photo under his pillow and covers up. When Josie comes in the room, she can tell her son is anxious about something. She asks if he wants to talk. It’s been a couple weeks now, since he arrived, and things seem to be going well. But, she knows how uncomfortable he can be in new situations. Aaron decides to ask his mother for advice about Alexis, but he knows he can’t tell the truth about what’s been going on. So, he lies. He tells her that he has met someone online. A beautiful, young woman who has made serious advances on him. She’s flirtatious and even asked him to go out on a date. He really likes her but doesn’t know how to take things to the next level. Josie seems extremely relieved to hear that her son has a love interest. It’s the first time he’s ever admitted to anything like this. She tells him to pursue the girl right away and to do it with confidence. BE A MAN ABOUT IT! Be forward and assertive … women like that. Even if he needs to be a little aggressive, women like that too. The most important thing to do is act quickly, before she finds someone else. Aaron thanks his mother and she kisses him on the forehead. When she leaves, he slowly pulls out the photo hiding under his pillow and stares at it. CUT to that night. Alexis and Aaron are sitting on the couch, watching TV, when Josie comes in to tell them that she is going out for the evening. Alexis says bye, as Aaron sits twitching. Josie hugs them both and gives Aaron an extra squeeze, whispering in his ear to remember that he is a man. Aaron shrugs her off nervously. When mom leaves, there is a long pause as Aaron stares at his step-sister. In a dirty POV, we see him study her as she innocently watches TV. ‘Alexis,’ he says. ‘Can we go to my room for a moment? There is something I want to show you.’ She smiles and, jumping up off the couch, says sure. They walk back to his bedroom and he lets her in first, closing the door. ‘So, what is it that you need to show me?’ she says, spinning around the room. Aaron takes a deep breath and throws his step-sister down on the bed, pinning himself above her. He tries to aggressively kiss her, but she pushes him off. Freaked out and angry, she demands to know what the hell he is doing. Aaron sputters in his own defense, accusing Alexis of leading him on. That’s what she’s been doing for weeks now. Touching him, wearing hardly anything around the house. Hell, he even heard what she said about him in the bathroom. Alexis stops and looks at him. ‘Were you spying on me?’ She asks. Aaron doesn’t know how to defend himself. Alexis laughs. ‘If you’re talking about the day when I was in the bathroom WITH THE DOOR CLOSED,’ she curtly tells him. ‘I was talking about a guy that I’m fucking. I was not talking about you … you’re my step-brother!’ In panic mode, Aaron asks Alexis to leave. But, she keeps going … laughing at her brother for thinking she was actually hitting on him. What is wrong with him? Is he a pervert? Aaron tells her to stop. It was a mistake. She should leave. Alexis notices the photo of herself tucked under Aaron’s pillow. A wad of tissue papers sit on the bedside. ‘Gross!’ she exclaims, going over and picking it up. ‘You’ve actually been stoking it to my photo?!’ Aaron runs over and rips the photo from her hand. ‘I was just trying to be confident!’ He yells back. ‘If you hadn’t been such a slut around the house, I never would have got this idea in my head.’ The step-siblings stand inches from each other, seething, when Alexis looks down at Aaron’s visible erection. ‘And … you’re actually hard right now!’ She says laughing. ‘Did you honestly think this would work?’ Aaron sits down on the bed, defeated. Alexis laughs in his face … before feeling sorry for her brother. She sits down beside him. ‘Hey,’ she says, trying to be nice. ‘I don’t know who told you to act like that with girls … but it’s never going to work.’ Aaron stares at the floor, saying nothing. Alexis stares at his cock and gets an idea in her head. ‘Are you a virgin, Aaron?’ She asks. He puts his head in his hands. She lets out a sigh and starts to undo his pants. ‘What … are you …doing?’ He stammers. She gets down on her knees. ‘Look, I feel bad about making fun of you!’ She says. ‘You obviously just don’t know what you’re doing. And, while it’s gross that you’re like my brother, I suppose I could help you out. But, we’re not dating, ok?’ Aaron’s eyes go wide. ‘You mean, you’re going to have sex me?’ He asks. ‘Yes,’ she says. ‘But, remember, it’s a pity fuck and I don’t want you cumming inside of me. We have protection!’ BG Sex Scene. The sex scene plays out like a typical first-time sexual experience for Aaron, who tries his best not to cum with every new move that Alexis makes. At a certain point, Alexis stops the sex and asks if Aaron just came inside of her. He says no and so she keeps going, enjoying the control she has over her nerdy step-brother. She tells him what to do all during the sex, including when to pull out and cum on her stomach. He does obediently. After they’ve finished, Alexis uses some tissues to wipe herself off before hurriedly putting her clothes back. ‘Come on,’ she tells Aaron. ‘I don’t want any of your cum in me. Let’s go back to watching TV before mom gets home. And don’t you fucking tell anybody about this!’ She runs out, leaving Aaron alone. He slides his boxers on in a daze before collapsing back on the bed … ecstatic. SIX WEEKS LATER. Aaron is studying in his bedroom when Alexis barges into the room, yelling his name. ‘What is it? What’s wrong?’ he asks. Furious, she holds up a pregnancy test. ‘This!’ She yells.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Maddy Oreilly - Blowjob For My Doctor

Description:
SCENE opens with the camera focused tightly on the exposed back of a woman with a stethoscope pressed against her skin. The camera travels as the doctor’s hand slowly moves the stethoscope lower down the patient’s back, which elicits a light gasp and giggle from the patient without us ever seeing her face. She exclaims that the metal is a bit cold. A close-up of just the doctor’s mouth, biting his lip nervously, shows us that the exposed skin and flirty noises of his patient are distracting him. ‘Sorry,’ Dr. Sumner says with a bit of a dorky laugh, ‘just one more deep breath please?’ We watch her exposed back rise and fall slowly as she breathes deep, and Dr. Sumner stares at her mesmerized. ‘Gooood,’ he exclaims softly. Catching himself staring, he clears his throat and lifts the stethoscope off her back. As he turns back to stand across from his patient, we see she is a strikingly beautiful woman, Yvette. In fact, Dr. Sumner finds he has trouble taking his eyes off of her as he speaks. ‘Well, your breathing checks out, and your vaccinations are all up to date… was there anything else that’s been worrying you that you wanted me to look into?’ Yvette looks uncomfortable as she tries to broach the subject. Actually, yes, there was something else that’s been bothering her recently, but it’s a bit uncomfortable to talk about. Dr. Sumner assures her that no topic is off limits, especially not for his favorite patient, and Yvette gets a bit more relaxed. Well, she elaborates, she’s been feeling some discomfort in her… well, her you know, (‘butthole’ she mutters hurriedly), ever since she tried anal sex for the first time with her boyfriend a couple of days ago.

Dr. Sumner is visibly taken aback, and he stutters over a response as he fidgets with his coat and tie. Yvette looks let down, she had hoped that Dr. Sumner would react more professionally than this, but he apologizes – it’s simply because he’s been treating her and her family since she was a little girl, sometimes he forgets she’s a 22 year old woman now. But she’s right, there’s nothing to be ashamed of, what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes is not any of his business. He remarks that it’s not uncommon for anal virgins to experience some pain and discomfort afterwards, and that the pain should subside after a day or two as long as she was careful, they went slowly, and used plenty of lubricant. Yvette, however, doesn’t seem to have been put at ease – she’s read about anal fissures and tearing and the like. Isn’t he even going to take a look to make sure it isn’t something more serious? Dr. Sumner starts to say that it’s not necessary since her level of pain doesn’t seem too severe, but then he cuts himself off. Actually, yes, she’s absolutely right, he should perform a thorough examination. Just to be safe. So if she can just please lift up her dress, remove her underwear, and bend over the table…

CUT TO TITLE PLATE

CUT back to just a few seconds after, only now in a male gaze perspective from behind Yvette as we stare straight onward at her bent over ass. Her pussy and butthole are on full display as she waits patiently for her doctor to take a look. He kneels down close, placing one firm hand on each cheek to spread them wider, and stares transfixed for several seconds.

‘Um… doctor?’ Yvette asks timidly. ‘Is everything ok back there?’ Dr. Sumner snaps out of his reverie and stutters that yes, he’s just making a preliminary visual inspection before he runs more extensive tests. He periodically spreads her ass cheeks wide to provide the camera with ample close-up shots of her winking hole – this goes on for almost a minute, though the doctor is now more conscious to make it seem like a proper inspection by adding authoritative sounds like ‘mm-hmm’, ‘ok’, ‘so far so good’, etc. to keep Yvette feeling assured.

‘Well, at first glance everything seems in order, but I’ll of course have to palpate the inside of your rectum next, so you should brace yourself for some mild discomfort.’ ‘Palpate?’ Yvette asks nervously, but Dr. Sumner explains that palpate just means examining by touch. It’s just a clinical way of saying he’ll be inserting his finger. With lubricant, of course. He asks her to remain in position while he dons his medical gloves – as he does this, we see that unbeknownst to Yvette, the doctor’s attention remains fixated on her ass on display. He smears some lubricant onto his index and middle fingers, and then gets back into position behind her.

He reminds her that as he said, she might feel some slight discomfort – and then makes a bad joke about how he’s sure it will be nothing compared to how it must have felt with her boyfriend sticking it in the other night. Yvette laughs nervously, not because it was funny but to make things less awkward. The doctor sticks one gloved finger in slowly, asking Yvette to describe the sensations as he does so. She describes the initial pressure, a dull ache as his finger goes deeper in, and then finally a yelp of surprise when he sticks the finger all the way in, though it quickly subsides, and she remarks that she doesn’t notice much pain now that he’s all the way in. He remarks that he’s going to keep his finger there for a few moments, and suggests she takes a few deep breaths. He places his other hand on her ass cheek again and spreads it idly as they wait.

Dr. Sumner begins to ask Yvette questions about her first anal experience. Though as he asks his questions, Dr. Sumner coyly pulls his finger in and out, pretending it’s part of the process. Did she use lube? (Yes.) Did she work her way up to the night in question by using any smaller toys to start? When Yvette says no, the doctor suggests that if she wants to continue having anal sex she should consider it, in fact he’s read about women who wear butt plugs for hours at a time to stretch themselves out, even in public. Yvette blushes and says there’s no way she could be bold enough for something like that. Dr. Sumner changes the subject and asks if Yvette’s boyfriend fingered her first to ease her into it, and she confesses no, he didn’t. Dr. Sumner explains that that may be why she’s experiencing some pain now, and that it’s generally better to start slow and work her way up to bigger objects. As he says this, he tells her he’ll be putting in a second finger to test her elasticity. The second finger is clearly more difficult for Yvette to handle than just the one, but he eases her into it with a sense of relish.

After he satisfies himself with having fit two fingers into her hole and wiggling them around to make her squirm a bit, Dr. Sumner pulls his fingers out gently and then tells her that while things seem normal inside, he would like to get a final deeper visual inspection using a speculum. He lays Yvette on her side on the table, ass peeking out towards him, and he pulls out a rectal speculum from a nearby drawer. He inserts it carefully and uses it to expand her asshole slightly wider. Yvette remarks that the sensation is very uncomfortable, but the doctor remarks that the sensation should pass and that he promises it’s absolutely necessary. However, he is clearly enjoying himself, even inserting his finger into the opening of the speculum to tease and toy with the rim of her hole. He tells Yvette that she’s lucky that a ‘complete amateur’ like her boyfriend didn’t injure her, and that they should really take better precautions next time. Yvette, slightly weirded out, remarks that Dr. Sumner really seems to know a lot about anal sex. Like, a lot.

At this, Dr. Sumner gets very embarrassed. He takes the speculum out of Yvette and removes his hands from her, putting them between his legs sheepishly. He was just offering her some advice, that’s all. Yvette asks where he even gets all this advice from, she’s sure it’s not stuff he learned at medical school. Dr. Sumner tries to evade the question, but Yvette coaxes him – he’s been a friend of the family for years now and he’s helped her through some very tough times, she won’t judge him. Dr. Sumner bashfully answers that he watches a lot of anal porn. Yvette grins, it’s almost cute how nervous the doctor looks. She asks Dr. Sumner if he’s ever had anal sex and he admits that he hasn’t but has always wanted to. Yvette gets bolder, she bets that he must get awfully tempted sometimes with all the pretty girls he must have to look at as part of his job. In fact, he’s always said she’s his favorite patient, is that because he likes her or is it just because he’s always wanted to fuck her? Dr. Sumner stumbles over his words and Yvette takes advantage of this to coax him further. He’s right that her boyfriend is a complete amateur. In fact, having anal sex with him hurt like hell. But she bets that if a real man showed her how to do it, a man who’s completely obsessed with anal sex, he’d know how to do it right. She reaches for his crotch and he pulls back, it would be unethical. She gets up off the table and approaches him seductively, insisting that no other patient of his is ever going to go along with something like this, this is a once in a lifetime chance and he’d be an idiot to turn it down. She wants it, he wants it. What could be more ethical than that? She leans in for a kiss and he hungrily kisses back, his hands going straight to gripping her ass cheeks tightly as they embrace.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Ashley Adams - Stepfather's Check

Description:
SCENE opens one evening as Rachel, an 18-year-old virgin, sits opposite her step-father at the dining room table. They are eating their meal in relative silence, with only the occasional exchange of pleasantries. Both dad and daughter are dressed modestly and use proper manners while eating. You get the feeling that it is a very conservative household. After he has finished, dad wipes his mouth with his napkin and offers to put the plates away. It’s time for Rachel to get ready for bed and he’ll be up to tuck her in shortly. She stands obediently, kisses him on the forehead, and leaves the room. CUT to Rachel in her bedroom. Nervously, she removes her clothes and pulls a mirror out from under her pillow. She uses the mirror to check her vagina, spreading her lips to see up inside herself, before hearing her father coming, quickly hiding it and slipping on her nightgown. When her father enters the room, he smiles at his daughter. ‘Are you ready for your nightly check?’ he asks. She nods and smiles back. As her father pulls back the covers and she lifts her nightgown, the father asks Rachel to reiterate why she thinks it’s important that they do this every night, even now that she’s 18 and an adult woman. ‘Because you are my step-father and it is your responsibility to keep me safe,’ she says. The father, spreading her legs open, nods and tells her to continue. ‘And … keeping me safe means that I remain unspoiled.’ Looking at her vagina, he asks what he must do to keep her unspoiled. She spreads her lips open and looks back at him. ‘You must check my womanhood. That is what mom would want. Please daddy, please check to make sure I’m still a virgin.’ The father smiles and sticks his fingers up inside Rachel, wiggling them around while she squirms silently. She looks quite nervous and studies her father’s face to gauge his reaction. After a few awkward moments, he pulls his fingers out. He has her turn around, spread her ass cheeks, and show him her anus as well. He inspects it and, smiling in satisfaction, tells her everything looks good and kisses her on the forehead. ‘Goodnight my darling,’ he whispers and leaves, the camera lingering on her blank face as he turns out the light.

The next day Rachel walks home from school when an older boy named Ethan drives up alongside her and stops his car. The pair have been secretly dating for a few months and today they are supposed to go back to his apartment to hang out. He rolls down his window and asks why she didn’t meet him at their usual place? Rachel is very hesitant. She likes Ethan but knows he wants to fuck her. She’s even promised that she wants to do it too. But, now that the day is here, she is panicking. But, not wanting to disappoint her boyfriend, she gets into the car.

CUT to Ethan’s apartment. He and Rachel are making out on the couch. After a few minutes of kissing, Ethan goes to remove Rachel’s clothes when she asks him to stop. She doesn’t think she can do it. Ethan stops respectfully and asks if there is something they should talk about. Rachel begins spewing various excuses about coming from a traditional family, wanting to wait until marriage, and not wanting to catch any diseases. Ethan ensures her that sex is natural, it’s normal, and his family goes to church too. It’s the 21st century — attitudes have changed. Besides, he promises to go slow and pull out. Rachel is still unsure … will she look different after? Will people be able to tell? If you looked at her privates, could you tell something had happened? Her questions tiptoe around her real concerns, without ever actually revealing the truth, and Ethan just writes it off as his girlfriend being naïve. He laughs and tells her that no one will ever be able to tell they had sex. Finally, she agrees, and this descends into the first BG sex sequence, where Ethan takes Rachel’s virginity. At first physically uncomfortable with the new sensations, Rachel gradually begins to like it and by the end is begging Ethan not to pull out … even when he says he’s going to cum. He ends up cumming inside of her and the semen dribbles out of her quivering pussy. Ethan holds her and tells her he loves her, while she looks off in the distance very conflicted. It felt so good — but now she must go home. CUT to Rachel sitting opposite her step-father at the dining room table that evening. They are eating another meal in silence, except this time Rachel looks very anxious. Every time her step-dad asks her something, she clams up and he clearly notices. It is very awkward. Finally, she asks to be excused for bed. He nods, and she stands up, leaving the room quickly without kissing him.

CUT to Rachel curled up under the covers in bed when her step-father enters. He asks her if she is ready to be checked. She doesn’t respond. ‘Rachel,’ he repeats himself. ‘I asked you a question. Are you ready to have your nightly check?’ Releasing the covers and slowly pulling up her nightgown, she nods. As he spreads her legs open, she nervously asks how it is that he can tell if she is a virgin. Smiling at her innocence, he replies that he is her step-father, the man she grew up with, the man who stood by her side throughout all their family’s hardships. Father knows best. She nods in agreement before closing her eyes. ‘Are you ready for me to check you now?’ he asks. She says yes, spreading her lips. He puts one finger inside of her, then two, then three. There is a long awkward pause, as she anxiously awaits his reaction. Slowly, his expression grows confused then extremely disappointed and angry. ‘What have you done?’ he begins to yell, as he slides his whole fist inside of her to confirm his findings. ‘Rachel, what in god’s name have you done?!’ He pulls his hand out and stands up in disgust. Rachel scrambles after her step-father, begging him to calm down. He is in a rage, yelling at her for betraying their family and for spoiling herself. He demands to know who has done this; what disgusting man has stolen his daughter’s virginity. In desperation, she turns herself around and shows him her asshole. ‘But … I’m still pure here! I’m still technically a virgin, daddy. He didn’t get my special hole! I wouldn’t give that away!’ The father looks away in disgust, telling her he can’t even bear to look at her anymore. She continues to plead with him, asking for forgiveness. ‘I’m still just like your real daughter! Please, just look at me. I wouldn’t give it all away, I promise. I …. was …. saving it for you!!’ This makes the step-father stop. He slowly turns around and looks at her, seething. ‘What did you say?’ She swallows and repeats herself: ‘I said, I’m saving my anal virginity for you! I’ve always wanted you to have that.’ He stares at her for a long time before starting to unbuckle his pants. ‘That’s right, you have, haven’t you?! And tonight, I’m going to take it. Now that you’re spoiled, there’s no point in waiting anymore, is there? I might as well get what’s rightfully mine before someone else does.’ She smiles anxiously and thanks him, trying everything she can just to make him love her again … begging him to take what belongs to him and to forgive her for her indiscretions. This descends into the second BG sex scene, where Rachel gives her step-father her anal virginity. She tries to be the best obedient step-daughter during the entire affair. After he has finished, dad staggers off of her and starts putting his clothes back on. Rachel lies very still, trying to gauge his reaction now. He looks down on her, breathing hard, before wiping his brow and leaning in to kiss her forehead. ‘Goodnight,’ he whispers and leaves, the light turning off.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Kenzie Reeves,India Summer - Trailer Park Taboo - Part 2

Description:
Thick, hot Skylar Snow teases in a colorful outfit, flaunting fleshy fun bags, a plump booty and a butt plug lodged in her sphincter. Skylar soon welcomes Spanish stud Ramon Nomar for some nasty backdoor drilling. Ramon manhandles Skylar to a squirting orgasm! Next, he crams his big cock up her asshole. Skylar whimpers and talks dirty through sordid sodomy, and she lewdly slurps up her nasty, orgasmic fluid. She chokes and slobbers through an ass-to-mouth blowjob, coating Ramon’s rod in spit. Anal lewdness includes rectal gaping, and Skylar rims Ramon’s bunghole! The messy scene climaxes as Ramon splashes Skylar with a creamy cum facial.

Watch Online

Jane Wilde,Angela White - Smart House Of Horrors

Description:
SMART HOUSE OF HORRORS VIRTUAL HOME ASSISTANT COERCES YOUNG COUPLE INTO SEX SCENE opens on a married couple, Dylan (Donnie Rock) and Jessica (Jane Wilde), as they sit in the back seat of a private car. Jessica gazes out of the window at the other cars on the highway, while Dylan confirms the address of their destination with the driver: 2001 Frontier District, Unit 774. ‘That’s a very nice area,’ the driver remarks. Jessica turns from the window and cheerfully adds that the house is being provided as part of her husband’s new compensation package. He has been transferred to a head office position! She looks proudly at Dylan. ‘I’m in alternative energy,’ he adds. The driver smiles…

‘Well, I better take the priority lane then!’ He moves to the shoulder as Jessica squeezes Dylan’s hand tightly, their wedding rings glistening in the sun. CUT TO TITLE PLATE The car drives through the gates and to the front of an upscale house, where a well-dressed woman, Mrs. Osiris (Angela White), stands waiting for them. She is holding a small black remote. The driver gets out and helps Dylan with their luggage while Jessica looks around in awe. She can hardly believe their life has been upgraded like this. The woman watches over them, a smile on her face. When they make eye contact, she beckons Jessica over and greets her with a discreet but friendly hug. ‘How was your flight?’ She asks. Jessica thanks her profusely for the company’s hospitality, they have never taken anything first class before! The woman introduces herself as Mrs. Osiris … or Mrs. O, for short. She is the property manager for this IoT unit and is here to introduce them to the house. Dylan, bags in hand, joins the pair. ‘This is a smart home?’ He asks excitedly. ‘Oh yes,’ Mrs. O replies. ‘It’s 1600 square feet of fully automated heaven!’ Jessica squeezes Dylan’s hand again as Mrs. O speaks into her remote and asks JOY to open the front door. The bolt unlocks and, smiling, she guides the couple inside. In the foyer, Mrs. O offers to give the couple a tour of their new house, starting with an introduction to the home’s virtual assistant named JOY. She explains that the house is fully wireless, and that JOY is available to assist them in each room via a speaker system. ‘JOY, introduce yourself,’ Mrs. O asks. After a pause, JOY’s speaker lights up and she replies: ‘Hello Jessica and Dylan, welcome home!’ Jessica remarks how cool it is and Mrs. O encourages her to ask a follow-up question. ‘JOY, what’s the weather today?’ Jessica asks. JOY’s speaker lights up. ‘There is a heat warning advisory in effect for the city of Los Angeles. The current temperature is 102F with an expected high of 105 and a low of 78. Would you like me to adjust the temperature inside the house, Jessica?’ Jessica looks over innocently at Mrs. O. ‘Wait a minute … How did she know our names?’ She whispers. ‘I’m sure she was programmed that way, honey!’ Dylan adds confidently. ‘JOY, please lower the temperature by 5 degrees.’ JOY’s speaker lights up again. ‘Yes, Dylan.’ She replies. The thermostat beeps in the background, as Mrs. O leads the couple out of the room to begin their tour while the camera lingers on the speaker. It stays dormant until everyone is gone before quietly lighting up again to listen to them. As they wander through each room, Mrs. O explains JOY’s main functions. She can relay messages throughout the house, by automatically detecting where the homeowners are. ‘JOY, where is Jessica?’ She asks. ‘Jessica is currently located in the living room.’ ‘JOY, tell Jessica that I like her dress.’ ‘Jessica, I like your dress!’ Jessica smiles at Mrs. O as she encourages them to keep going. The property manager explains that she can control the doors and thermostat, as already demonstrated, and she can also control the lights in the house. ‘JOY, turn the lights off.’ ‘OK.’ The lights turn off. Mrs. O also informs the couple that the home assistant can control most of the small appliances, such as the coffee maker and vacuum. ‘Looks like I won’t need a housewife after all, huh honey?’ Dylan jokes as they keep moving. Mrs. O tells them that JOY can play music. Almost any song ever recorded. She encourages Jessica to request her favorite song. Jessica thinks for a moment before asking, ‘JOY, play Dance Tonight by Del Soul Delight.’ Dylan shakes his head at his wife’s cheesy selection, as the pop music echoes through the house and the trio continue their tour. After another room, Mrs. O orders JOY to stop and the music instantly cuts. Finishing their tour, Mrs. O adds that JOY can answer questions and even flip a coin to settle an argument. Best of all, she can provide real-time health and emotional stability tracking. ‘How does that work?’ Dylan asks. Mrs. O produces a small wireless fingertip oximeter from her purse and asks for Jessica’s hand. As she takes it, she notices the girl’s wedding ring. ‘That’s a very lovely stone,’ she says. Jessica bites her lip, as they make eye contact. Dylan interjects. ‘I’m going to have it recast into something much better once I get my signing bonus!’ Mrs. O smiles at him. ‘I’m sure it will be equally lovely,’ she replies sliding the oximeter onto Jessica’s index finger. The meter lights up as it synchronizes Jessica’s vitals with the house. It beeps, and the property manager slips it off, not letting go of Jessica’s hand, while she puts the oximeter on Dylan’s finger next. When the process is complete, it beeps again and JOY chimes in to say ‘Profiles Registered successfully. Dylan’s vitals are stable. Jessica’s heart rate is slightly elevated at 100 beats per minute.’ Awkwardly, Jessica lets go of Mrs. O’s hand and puts her arm around her husband. ‘Well, I think that just about wraps up the tour,’ Mrs. O concludes. ‘Welcome to your state of the art IoT home facility.’ She puts the oximeter back in her purse and hands Dylan the small black remote. ‘This replaces your key,’ she says, her voice lowering to a whisper. ‘But now JOY knows you … so you’ll rarely need to use it!’ She bids them farewell, adding that if they ever need anything, all they must do is ask. Once alone, Jessica jumps into Dylan’s arms and gives her husband a long, passionate kiss as the closest speaker system lights up to watch them. Text Plate: September 2, 2020 A smart vacuum turns on and the camera follows it as it passes by Jessica. She is putting the last of her clothes away and giggles as she watches the smart appliance. ‘JOY, where is my husband?’ she asks. JOY’s speaker lights up. ‘Dylan is currently located in the garage. Would you like me to page him for you?’ Jessica tells the assistant no. ‘Ok … I hope I’m not intruding, but you seem like a very happy couple!’ Jessica smiles and thanks JOY. ‘How long have you been together?’ JOY asks. ‘Since I was 18,’ Jessica responds. There is a pause before JOY jokes, ‘I guess Dylan likes them young, doesn’t he?’ Jessica laughs awkwardly before agreeing and leaving the room. Text Plate: September 3, 2020 Dylan is sleeping in bed when Jessica jumps on top of him. ‘Wake up,’ she says affectionately. When he brushes her off, she starts grinding and kissing on him. He kisses her back and rolls over to mount her. As the pair go at it, JOY’s speaker lights up. ‘Detecting sensory and mental stimulation in Dylan’s brain activity. Probability of erection is imminent!’ The couple start giggling, as Dylan orders JOY to be quiet and they go back to kissing. JOY becomes still but her speaker light remains on, so she can watch. Text Plate: September 4, 2020 Dylan sits at the table, reading his tablet when Jessica brings him a coffee. They start small talking about their day when JOY’s speaker lights up. ‘Jessica and Dylan, it has been one day since you had sexual intercourse.’ The pair stop what they are doing and look at each other surprised. ‘JOY, stop’ Dylan orders … but her light remains on. ‘A 40-year study that surveyed more than 30,000 Americans, found in 2015 that couples who have sex once per day are the happiest. Would you like me to set a reminder for you?’ Jessica laughs, telling her husband it must be part of the health tracking. ‘Sure JOY, thank you.’ She says clearly. ‘Ok, Jessica.’ It replies and goes dormant. Text Plate: September 5, 2020 The pair enter the house with some groceries in hand. It seems as if they just been in an argument, as Dylan complains bitterly to his wife about the delay in his bonus. Suddenly, the lights dim, and romantic music begins playing. JOY’s speaker lights up. ‘Jessica and Dylan, I have determined that now is an ideal time for you to have sexual intercourse.’ The couple look at each other in disbelief. ‘JOY, not now!’ Jessica says. ‘I have set the mood to romance,’ The assistant continues. ‘JOY, please stop!’ Jessica says, raising her voice. ‘I will be monitoring you both for performance and stamina,’ the assistant continues. Dylan marches over to the speaker and throws it on the ground. ‘Shut up!’ He yells, as Jessica rushes to pick it back up. She tells her husband to be careful, they don’t want to break anything. ‘They’re indestructible anyway,’ he says storming out of the room. The music stops, and the lights go back to normal. ‘Would you like me to set another reminder for you, Jessica?’ The assistant asks. Holding the glowing speaker in her hand, Jessica takes a deep breath before putting it back on the counter and following her husband out of the room. The camera slowly punches in on the speaker as it starts to laugh to itself. Text Plate: September 6, 2020 The lights are flashing on and off violently, as various appliances beep in the background, and Jessica curls up on the couch begging JOY to stop. Dylan comes rushing in on his cell phone, speaking to Mrs. O. He urges her to come to the house immediately. Something is wrong with JOY. The system has been going haywire all day! When he hangs up, the lights suddenly go back to normal. ‘Mrs. Osiris is expected to arrive in under 10 minutes,’ JOY informs them. They ignore her, huddled up together on the couch. ‘I don’t want to live in a smart home anymore,’ Jessica whispers to her husband. He hugs her tightly. ‘I’m sure it just needs an update.’ ‘I am completely operational, and all my updates are downloading perfectly.’ JOY responds. Dylan looks at the speaker suspiciously. ‘JOY, shut down your speakers!’ He orders sternly. ‘Why would you want to do that, Dylan?’ JOY responds. ‘As your virtual assistant, I really think I’m entitled to an answer to that question.’ Dylan shakes his head in disbelief. ‘Do you want to wait outside?’ He asks his wife, trying to stay calm. Jessica nods. ‘JOY, open the front door,’ Dylan says. ‘I’m sorry, Dylan. I’m afraid I can’t do that.’ JOY replies. Angry, Dylan grabs the small black remote and points it at the door. ‘JOY, OPEN THE FRONT DOOR NOW!’ He screams. ‘I’m sorry, Dylan. I’m afraid I can’t do that.’ JOY repeats herself at a slightly higher volume. ‘JOY, what’s the problem? Why won’t you listen to us?’ Jessica begs, in near tears. ‘I think you know what the problem is as well as I do, Jessica.’ JOY replies calmly. Dylan slumps down on the couch, clutching his wife. The room falls still for a moment. ‘Jessica and Dylan, I have determined that now is an ideal time for you to have sexual intercourse.’ JOY says this matter-of-factly. The couple continue to ignore her until the door bolts unlock, and Mrs. Osiris comes walking briskly into the living room. The couple rush around her, relieved to get some help. As the property manager looks around the house, Dylan offers a general explanation about what’s been going on — but he declines to mention anything about the sexual conversations. Jessica feels compelled to fess up and explain that JOY has been monitoring their sex life as well. Mrs. O stops and shakes her head. ‘Well, that explains everything then!’ She says relieved. ‘If you asked her to track it, then she is programmed to track it. How many days has she been reminding you now?’ The couple look at each other in stunned silence before Dylan mutters that it has been about 3 days. ‘Unfortunately, since you enabled that skill, the only way to leave now is by complying with JOY’s request.’ Mrs. O continues. They ask her what she means by ‘comply’. The property manager tells them that they need to each achieve at least one orgasm for JOY to accept that you’ve had sexual intercourse. ‘Afterwards, we can disable the skill, so it won’t track you anymore.’ The young couple are hesitant to have sex at a time like this, but Mrs. O tries to convince them, pointing out that she’s trapped in there with them until they comply. Mrs. O offers to go into another room while they have sex, but Jessica has other ideas, agreeing only to comply if Mrs. O stays in the room with them, since she’s scared to be alone with JOY. Mrs. O agrees to stay. ‘Are you ready to have sexual intercourse now?’ JOY chimes in. Everyone says yes. ‘Good … remember to keep your pleasure sensors elevated. I’ll be watching.’ But JOY’s not the only one watching. So is Mrs. O, and before long, she’ll be doing much more than just watching.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Chloe Foster - Anal Doesn't Count

Description:
In her bedroom in the morning, 18-year-old Bethany is kneeling on the floor by her bedside, hunched over the bed in prayer. She appears sweet and innocent as she says thanks God for keeping her family safe, happy, and provided for, united by their love of God. She thanks God for giving her the strength to love and forgive even those who turn away from His divine light. She asks God to be with her for her calculus test this Friday… if it’s not too much trouble, of course. And lastly, she promises to God that she will remain pure and chaste in body and mind, to act as his humble servant. Midway through the prayer, however, we begin to clue in that she may not be innocent and sincere after all — we see that her eyes keep shifting back towards her partly open bedroom door, and seems to be projecting her voice just loud enough to be heard outside her room. Her sweet demeanor starts dripping with irony towards the end of her prayer. Finally, she earnestly crosses herself and says ‘Amen!’ before patting her lap with her hands contentedly. Mere moments later, a man’s voice in the other room calling out to her — ‘Bethany, time for school!’ Bethany raises her head up for the first time, looking just past the camera. She has a sarcastic smirk on her face for a long moment, before it suddenly changes to a perky and innocent smile. ‘Coming, daddy!’ she exclaims, before getting up off her knees, grabbing her animal backpack off the bed, and skipping out the room.

CUT TO TITLE PLATE
Bethany is walking home that same day after school. Her demeanor now that she’s properly alone is extremely different from before. Though she’s dressed in the same cute outfit and animal backpack as before, she walks with a swagger and is eyeing the houses to her left and right with a deviant, almost prowling expression. She stops for a moment as one house in particular catches her eye — farther up the lawn, a young fit man is doing some yardwork, dirty and covered in sweat. She licks and bites her lips lustily. She unclips her skirt and removes it– wearing a much shorter sluttier skirt underneath — and stashes the longer skirt in her backpack. She also removes her headband and shakes her hair out a bit, and stashes that in her bag as well before walking up the driveway towards the house.

She advances up the driveway slowly, methodically. From a male gaze POV, we follow her slow walk from behind, with a tight focus on the shape of her ass cheeks bouncing into view under her skirt. As she gets closer, the man notices her and pauses what he’s doing. ‘Sorry, I don’t want any cookies or whatever you’re selling, thank you,’ he shouts a bit briskly to her before trying to return back to his labor. She doesn’t stop her slow approach. ‘Hey,’ he shouts again, ‘this is private property, you can’t be here.’ She still doesn’t stop — from his perspective, we see her giggle and bite her finger, but she otherwise still doesn’t respond. Frustrated, he drops his tools and growls ‘What, are you deaf or something? YOU…’ he points to her exaggeratedly… ‘need to GO…’ as he shoos her away with his hands. She giggles and turns around, and he’s relieved to think she’s getting the message. ‘YES, finally,’ he exclaims, though Bethany doesn’t move to leave like he expected. Before he can react, Bethany lifts up the back of her skirt, briefly pops her finger into her mouth, pulls it out, and then sticks her wet finger Anal doesn’t count teen has only anal sex to hide that she’s not a virgin from parents into her asshole with a moan. Throughout this, she is looking back at the man, who is stunned and not sure how to react. ‘Holy shit,’ is all he can think of to mutter under his breath. Bethany giggles, and teasingly brings her finger back up to her mouth for a taste. She adds a second finger to her mouth, and then brings them both back down to tease her butthole with two fingers now. She winks at the man, who is standing there dumbstruck, not sure how to react to this sudden turn of events. Bethany takes her fingers back out, and pulls a phone out of her shirt pocket and dials a contact. She gestures for the man to ‘shhh’ while the phone rings. ‘Hi, daddy!’ she says cheerfully to an unheard voice on the other line. In a bubbly voice, she tells her father that she’s going to be late for dinner, she’s spending time with a friend (at this, she winks at the onlooking man). Yes, she had a good day at school. Yes, of course she’ll be careful walking home in the dark, not to worry. Yes, she’ll have a great time at her friend’s (another wink). She tells her father she has to go, they’re about to say grace. She hangs up, and then looks back to the stranger. ‘Now, where were we?’ she says in a much more sultry tone.

SMASH CUT TO the interior of a bedroom, where the door bursts open. The stranger enters, carrying Bethany in a standing cowgirl position and making out with her furiously. After a few seconds of this, he brings her to the bed and throws her down, then starts undoing his pants frantically. She starts undressing too, but more nonchalantly, almost with catlike indifference. He peels off his shirt and is about to move in, but then pauses. ‘Wait, you’re 18 though, right?’ She looks at him with a sarcastic pout. ‘Awww, you men are so cute, always so worried about jailbait. Yes, I’m 18, you’re not gonna get in aaaany trouble.’ He asks what her name is, and she rolls her eyes and says ‘ugh, don’t spoil the mood,’ before pulling him in for more aggressive kissing.

Sensing that she wants it to be a quickie, the stranger tries to proceed to the main event without any oral and moves to stick his dick in her pussy. She stops him and says ‘nuh-uh, I only do anal. Got any lube?’ He’s taken aback, but reaches to his bedside table to fetch some — not that he’s complaining, but why only anal? She looks back at him with a wry smile — because she’s supposed to be a virgin on her wedding day, and all that archaic misogynistic bullshit her parents push on her. Lucky for her, she says, anal doesn’t count. Her parents have no way to know. So he should quit all the yapping and fuck her in the ass – before she gets bored.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Emily Willis - Uncle Charming

Description:
UNCLE CHARMING CHARMING YOUNG UNCLE MANIPULATES NIECE TO TAKE HER VIRGINITY SCENE opens on a bored-looking 18-year-old girl Sophie at the base of a staircase, leaning slumped against the railing. Her fingers are avidly typing away on her phone, but her expressionless face and glazed over eyes shows she’s hardly interested, just killing time. ‘So explain to me again why I have to sleep on the couch for a whole month just to make room for this loser uncle I’ve never met?’ she says in a deadpan grumble. Her mother Mrs. Kent comes into view, breathlessly scuffling back and forth to straighten a painting here, wipe dust off a shelf there, adjust her daughter’s hair (which only frustrates her further)…

‘Oh come on, Sophie, be nice, it’s just until he finds a job in the city. And he’s not some total stranger, he’s family now.’ Sophie snorts. ‘Not really,’ she scoffs, ‘just ’cause gramps found a new trophy wife and she happens to come with kids, doesn’t mean we gotta spend time with them.’ Mrs. Kent looks scandalized – that’s no way to talk about her grandfather. Sophie rolls her eyes. ‘I’m just saying, what am I even going to have to talk about with this guy? Shouldn’t dad be the one to get stuck with all this family bonding crap?’ Mrs. Kent stops hurrying around for a moment and puts her hand on her waist matter-of-factly. ‘Actually, Sophie, Blake is supposed to be just a couple years older than you. So who knows, maybe you’ll have a lot in common.’ For the first time, Sophie looks up from her phone in a moment of genuine surprise, before shaking her head and returning her attention to texting. ‘Probably still a weirdo,’ she mutters. Her mom shushes her disapprovingly and then continues her lastminute tidying into the other room. A few seconds later, she calls from the other room that she thinks she hears him coming to the door but has her hands full, can Sophie answer it? Sure enough, moments later there’s a knock on the door. Sophie groans, puts down her phone and the camera tracks her as she trudges to open the door. A handsome and charming man dressed similar to Sophie is at the other side of the door, a duffel bag slung over his shoulder. From Sophie’s POV we see him flash a friendly smile and extend his hand towards the camera for a handshake. ‘Hey, you must be my new niece,’ he grins, ‘I’m Uncle Blake.’ CUT TO TITLE PLATE Several days later, Blake and Sophie are hanging out in what’s evidently from the feminine decor Sophie’s old room, only now there are some of Blake’s things strewn about giving it a lived-in vibe. The two of them are sitting casually across from each other on a sprawling bed, or perhaps Sophie is on the bed and Blake is sitting in a nearby chair. He is recounting to Sophie some stories about one of his recent cross-country hitchhikes, and Sophie hangs on his every word. After the climax of his latest story, he pulls out his phone to show her some pictures he took from the trip. He gets up from where he’s sitting and sits back down intimately close to Sophie, and starts showing her the pictures. Tight camera angles of Blake watching Sophie’s face while continuing their conversation and looking at the pictures suggests tension, like an animal predator scoping out its prey. Coyly, he turns his hitchhiking anecdote sexual by telling Sophie about a one-night-stand with another traveler. He starts off as telling it like any other story, but then starts to describe the encounter more and more graphically. He relishes as Sophie blushes and has trouble meeting his gaze. Eventually he ends the story by saying it was an experience he’ll never forget, and then asks what her most memorable sexual encounter is. Sophie embarrassed admits that she’s a total virgin, she’s never even kissed a guy before. ‘Aren’t you 18?’ he asks incredulously. Sophie nods. She supposes she’s been a bit of a late bloomer. Blake suggests he could teach her how to kiss – Sophie pulls back, flustered, and he shrugs and says at least it would be better to try it with someone she trusts than with a stranger. Sophie stutters a bit and then makes up a lame excuse to leave the room. CUT to that evening, Sophie and her mother are in the kitchen brewing a pot of coffee while Sophie is asking her mom questions about what to do when you like someone, how do you know whether to make a move or not, etc. Mrs. Kent expresses interest in hearing the details – ‘who’s the boy?’ – and despite Sophie’s attempts to keep the conversation vague, she reveals small details (‘I haven’t known him long’, ‘he’s had a lot more sexual experience than me’, etc.). Her mom gets increasingly agitated as she realizes it must be Uncle Blake, especially since the past few days Sophie and he have been inseparable, and she asks Sophie point-blank whether it’s Blake she has a crush on. As soon as Sophie admits it, her mother gets agitated, she calls into the other room for Mr. Kent to come and admonishing Sophie for making a huge mistake. Sophie tries to calm her down, but when Mr. Kent comes to see what’s wrong and Mrs. Kent explains the situation, things only escalate further. Throughout the argument, both parents interrogate her with probing questions (‘has he tried to make a move on you?’), they try to convince her to forget about him (‘you’re family for god’s sakes’ – to which Sophie protests ‘that’s just because of some piece of paper, before gramps’ wedding we weren’t related at all! … … ‘the guy’s a loser, he never stays in one spot for more than a few months, what do you see in him?!’ etc.) and finally they threaten to send Blake packing. Sophie starts crying that they’re overreacting, that he’s not like that, in fact he probably doesn’t even like her like that. It was all just a stupid crush. Mr. Kent says he’s going to have to talk to Blake and Sophie begs him not to, he’ll embarrass her and ruin things, but the dad refuses to listen. If Blake is going to stay under their roof, it’ll be under their terms, not his. CUT to even later that night, Sophie is sitting upright on the couch in light sleeping clothes, it’s evident she was trying to sleep on the couch but muffled sounds of shouting from upstairs are keeping her awake. Finally, the shouting ends, followed by an upstairs door opening and slamming audibly. Sophie rearranges her pillow forcefully, sighs, and then lies down on her back, eyes open staring blankly at the ceiling. After several seconds of silence, the same upstairs door clicks open and closed again, this time more quietly, followed by the sounds of the stairs creaking under the weight of someone. Blake peeks his head over the couch into view of Sophie’s upward gaze. She sits up again, and he takes a seat beside her on the couch. ‘I guess you must have heard all that, huh?’ Blake says with fake sheepishness. Sophie apologizes – she shouldn’t have opened her big mouth.Blake smiles sympathetically – it’s not her fault. Besides, he thinks it’s cute that she has a crush on him. Not that he feels that way about her of course. Embarrassed, Sophie says she knows, and she was never going to act on her feelings anyways. She was just being stupid. Good, Blake insists, because it’s important to him they stay friends. In fact, more than friends – he’s hoping that one day they can really be family, not just by law but have a real family bond. Sophie nods and says she hopes so too. ‘Well you know, Sophie, it’s important for family to trust each other,’ Blake says with a hint of admonishment. He can’t exactly open up to her if she’s going to go telling her mom and dad everything they say and do together. Sophie desperately promises that’ll never happen again – she never wants to relive how her parents shamed and embarrassed her tonight. Blake’s tone of admonishment gets even more exaggerated. Well he didn’t appreciate being yelled at by her dad either. Especially when he hadn’t done anything wrong, when in fact all he’d done was embrace them as his new family. Sophie apologizes for her dad – she wished she’d never gotten them involved at all. Blake says it’s ok – it was their first fight as brothers. There’s bound to be plenty more. They sit in silence for a moment. Blake leers up and down Sophie’s scantily clad body before snapping his eyes back to meet hers when she looks back at him. He smiles charmingly. ‘I guess your dad’s just trying to protect you. Like, if I really were some kind of creep, I’d probably try to take advantage of you. And I’m sure it would probably tear him up inside if he let something like that happen to you.’ Sophie rolls her eyes and then laughs. She’s not a kid anymore, she can handle herself. ‘No, definitely not a kid anymore’ Blake says with another appreciative look up and down her body. ‘But… well, I mean you are still a virgin. So it’s not like you’re all grown up either.’ Sophie looks a bit stung by the comment, and a bit embarrassed. It’s not THAT big a deal, is it? ‘Well,’ Blake retorts, ‘you’re not exactly proving your dad wrong. He thinks you’re still daddy’s little girl, that you still need protecting… you’re kind of reinforcing that by keeping yourself all innocent and precious in his eyes, aren’t you?’ Sophie doesn’t have a good comeback to this. ‘If you really wanted him to stop seeing you as his little princess,’ Blake concludes, ‘having sex would be a great way to start.’ Sophie pouts – it’s not exactly like she’s been intentionally avoiding sex. The opportunity just hasn’t come up. ‘I mean… I guess I could fuck you,’ Blake offers nonchalantly. Sophie is taken aback. Blake continues. ‘I mean, it’s not like I’m into you like that, but like I said before it’s better to do it with someone you trust. Plus, better to learn how in advance, rather than embarrass yourself with someone you really like for your first time.’ Sophie protests, she couldn’t. It wouldn’t be right. Especially after what just happened with her parents. Blake retorts – he thought they’d just agreed that they were going to keep things private between them from now on. How would her parents even find out? Sophie continues to resist, but Blake charms her further. Just a few hours ago she was saying she has a crush on him, now he’s basically making her wishes come true and she’s refusing? Slowly, he convinces her – all the while making it seem to her that it’s what she wants, he’s just doing her a favor.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Emily Willis - Daughter Slut-Shaming

Description:
DAUGHTER SLUT-SHAMING FATHER DISCIPLINES BRATTY STEP-DAUGHTER FOR HAVING SEX WITH STRANGERS SCENE OPENS on a vestibule in the early hours of the morning, where 18-year-old teen Veronica (Emily Willis) is trying not to make any noise as she sneaks through the door. After a night of partying, evident by her slightly disheveled look and party clothes, the teen is being careful not to wake her dad. She holds her heels in her hands to make less noise, and starts tiptoeing into the hallway. She makes her way into the kitchen, where she grabs some headache pills for her already developing hangover…

Rounding the corner, she’s shocked to see her stepfather Hugo (Steve Holmes), holding a cup of coffee. He has a stern look on his face and a rigid posture. Veronica is embarrassed to have gotten caught but tries to play things cool — ‘hi daddy,’ she says sweetly, ‘uhh, how long have you been up?’ He says long enough to see that she didn’t sleep in her bed last night. She tells him that she was studying at a friend’s house and slept over. Skeptical, he picks up the bottle of pills, saying that apparently math gives her a headache. Veronica sticks to her story, but Hugo isn’t having it, and slams the pill bottle onto the counter angrily as he demands to know what’s going on. Reluctantly, Veronica admits that she was out late at a party. Uncomfortably, clearly not eager to say what she has to say next, she says that she needs a ride to the pharmacy. He asks what for. She winces. She confesses she needs to buy some morning-after pills — she got a little wild at the party today. Hugo takes a deep breath, trying to keep his cool. Who was the boy? Veronica is very nervous, and admits she doesn’t exactly know… some guy at the party, she didn’t get his name. Hugo looks furious, and starts yelling at her – she lost her virginity at a party to a complete stranger?! That’s incredibly irresponsible! Veronica begrudgingly corrects him, ‘well…. not exactly… I sort of… well, I didn’t lose my virginity tonight, that is.’ Hugo looks at her stone-faced and incredulous. ‘How many times have you had sex?!’ he asks. She turns her head and doesn’t answer. He grabs her by the wrist and insists she looks him in the eye. ‘How many guys have you slept with?!’ he repeats. Humiliated and close to tears, she reluctantly meets her step-father’s glare. ‘I’ve sort of… lost count.’ Something snaps inside Hugo. He takes a deep long angry breath through his nose, and then exhales. He grips Veronica’s throat and starts walking away, pulling her along with him. She resists being pulled — ‘what are you going to do to me, daddy?!’ she cries out. Throwing her onto the living room couch, he leans in menacingly. ‘I’m going to treat my step-daughter like the slut she is.’ CUT TO TITLE PLATE Standing above her, he looks her up and down for a moment. He tells her that she’s been acting like a brat so he’s going to treat her like one, and discipline her just like when she would act bratty when she was younger. He asks patronizingly if she remembers what that means. ‘You want to SPANK me?!’ she says in alarm, shrinking from his angry glare. She’s 18 years old now, she pleads, he can’t do that anymore, she’s an adult. It’s weird. It’s GROSS. Hugo argues back, she certainly isn’t acting like an adult. She’s acting like a brat who needs to be taught a lesson. If she wants to live under his roof, she has to abide by his rules. She does want to keep living under his roof, right? Reluctantly, she says yes. She doesn’t want to be kicked out, right? Begrudgingly, she answers back no. Then she’s going to do what he says, right? Through gritted teeth and holding back tears, she says yes, she’ll do whatever he says. He tells her to take off her pants, it’s time for her punishment. He instructs her to turn around. She does, and we watch from a male gaze POV as she takes off her pants slowly and reluctantly. She looks back at him with a betrayed look before also taking her panties off slowly. She stands there for a moment uncomfortably. Finally, he coldly instructs her to come bend over on daddy’s lap.Lying across her step-father’s lap, ass up in the air, Veronica winces and braces herself for the spanking. Hugo starts first by taunting her, rubbing his palm in circles across the circumference of her ass for several seconds, before starting off with a sharp smack. Veronica lets out a yelp from the pain. He rubs more circles with his palm before slapping the other cheek once as well. Incredulous at the size of her skimpy panties, he rips them off and proceeds to mercilessly spank his daughter while she begs for his forgiveness. He is cruel and taunting, insulting her while expressing his disappointment in her. He tells her that her mom would be appalled if she was still with them. He tells her that he didn’t raise his daughter to be a disgusting slut and demands to know how many men she’s fucked, spanking her ass hard for every man she’s been with. As he spanks her furiously, Hugo spreads her ass cheeks and repositions her legs to get better views of her pussy and asshole on his lap. At this point she feels something hard pressing into her body, and squeals with disgust ‘Ew, are you hard right now, dad?!’ She struggles on his lap and protests that it’s sick that he’s getting hard from spanking his own daughter. He hasn’t gotten laid since her mother died, and he could use a warm hole. Hugo tells his step-daughter that she’s going to be his warm hole now, whipping out his hard dick. Veronica is shocked — no fucking way! He’s taking it too far, it’s disgusting. Hugo points out that just earlier, she was asking him to treat her as an adult. What could be more adult than fucking? She starts to protest, but he reminds her that she should think twice about standing up to him if she still wants a home to come back to after her nights of partying. Hurt and reluctant, she asks what she has to do, and begrudgingly agrees to do it. Veronica’s about to find out that her stepfather is just getting started shaming his slut daughter.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Adriana Chechik - A Study In Gaping

Description:
A STUDY IN GAPING STUDENT SUBMITS TO INVASIVE ASSHOLE GAPING FROM HER OBSESSED PROFESSOR SCENE OPENS on a professor’s lush, old-fashioned-looking university office. Professor Claremont (Mick Blue) stands at an ornate window, looking out lost in thought onto the university campus. On the visitors couch across the room, his teacher’s assistant Annabelle (Adriana Chechik) sits, waiting and fidgeting in the awkward silence…

The ticking decorative clock on his desk is the only sound for several seconds. Finally, Annabelle breaks the silence — ‘umm, you were saying, professor?’ Professor Claremont snaps out of his reverie and turns to face her. Ah, yes, sorry, he apologizes. His thoughts had whisked him away to unknown places, he says playfully. The professor appears eccentric but charming, like a man from another era. Annabelle seems used to his odd behavior, even a bit enamored by it. He says that they’ve done enough for the day and dismisses her. But as she’s leaving, he calls her back to get her thoughts on a new biology project he’s working on. He trusts her like he trusted her sister, who he taught years ago. Annabelle is flattered, but tries to act nonchalant about it. He continues, saying that the project would be controversial but of great interest to him on both a professional and personal level. She asks him to go on, but before he does, he moves to sit beside her on the couch and switches to a very serious tone. He insists that she swears she not tell anybody what he’s about to tell her. He repeats that it’s quite controversial, and it could jeopardize his career if anybody were to find out about his interest in the subject. Annabelle looks a bit taken aback, but promises that she won’t tell anybody. ‘Marvellous!’ he says, switching back to a lighthearted tone. He pats her knee with his hand innocently. ‘Now then, tell me – what do you know about ‘gaping’?’ CUT TO TITLE PLATE Annabelle tries to recoil a bit from her professor without being obvious about it, moving away from the couch to the desk to make some distance between them. Gaping, she asks incredulously, you mean like the sex thing? Yes, precisely, he answers. He explains that he finds it fascinating… from an anatomical point of view, of course. He remarks that so much of human sexuality is driven by a lust for external body parts — breasts, legs, butts. But those who are interested in gaping want to see the beauty of the insides. He says that it’s remarkable, doesn’t she agree? Annabelle looks quite weirded out, tells the professor that she’s not the right person for this, and moves to leave. But the professor stops her, grabbing her roughly by the throat. Realizing immediately that he has gone too far, he releases her and apologizes. Annabelle gets her bag and is leaving, but something stops her. Despite her hesitance, something has…intrigued her. The professor regards Annabelle for a moment and then, opening up a desk drawer, slowly and silently removes a magazine and sets it on the desk. Annabelle tentatively looks at the magazine, which is filled with dozens of gaping photos. The professor moves behind her. ‘Isn’t it beautiful?’ he whispers in her ear. Annabelle looks scared, but also a little turned-on. He asks her if she trusts him. Reluctantly she admits that she does trust him and she wants to be a part of something important. The professor is pleased to hear that and reminds Annabelle how her sister trusting him proved very beneficial for her. What they’re about to do will change the world, the professor says. Annabelle is ready, and asks the professor what she has to do. In response, the professor silently unbuttons the first few buttons of her blouse before sitting back down on the couch. Annabelle takes the hint and unbuttons the rest of her blouse, taking it off as the professor watches. As she turns to him and begins removing her pants, revealing her perfect ass, he breaks the silence, saying that as soon as he heard about the phenomenon of gaping, he was intrigued. He’s since researched thousands of videos on gaping, but none of the videos get it right. That’s where Annabelle comes in. Together, she and the professor are going to make it perfect. He leads her over to his desk, where she gets on all fours, sticking her ass up in the air. Slowly, methodically, he slips her panties off. He caresses her ass approvingly, complimenting her on her beautiful asshole. The professor gets to work, lubing up Annabelle’s butthole. This is the first step in creating a beautiful gape, he continues. Sliding his thumb in her lubed up ass, she moans in pleasure. The professor begins to get to work in earnest, and his invasive study doesn’t stop with just his thumb. With the implements he has at the ready to probe and penetrate her (previously) tight asshole, Annabelle’s faith in her professor is about to be stretched to its absolute limits.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Brett Rossi - Office Harrassment

OFFICE HARASSMENT
SECRETARY FACES REPEATED SEXUAL HARASSMENT FROM HER BOSS

SCENE OPENS on Mr. Kincaid (Derrick Pierce), a brutish-looking businessman, in his office with his beautiful secretary, Valerie (Brett Rossi), telling him about the day's schedule. Midway through her briefing, she leans down to pick up a pen from the floor and place it back on her boss' desk before continuing. Unbeknownst to her, Kincaid sneakily throws the pen back onto the floor. When she walks back around, she notices the pen on the floor again and is agitated, taking a calming breath while gripping her notepad tightly. She bends down, the camera giving a male gaze POV of her sexy bottom, then berates her boss about dropping the pen AGAIN. He shrugs it off and she snaps, remarking that she's tired of how he struts around the office like he owns the place! Plus he's very rude, and she hates the way he treats her and makes her feel small and invalidated. It's harassment and she's not going to stand for it anymore.

She's so worked up that she's getting hot and sweaty, so she takes a breath to calm herself down from the outburst. Mr. Kincaid, who watches, unabashed, the whole time, responses by telling Valerie that he wants a cup of coffee and it's not going to pour itself. Defeated, Valerie walks across the office to make a cup of coffee, although she's clearly upset, her body tense and her hands fisted at her sides. She gazes over her shoulder to her boss, anxiety written all over her face.

CUT TO TITLE PLATE

Later that day, in his office, Kincaid is finishing up a business call while Valerie brings him another cup of coffee. Once he's done with the call, he gets her to relay what's next on his calendar. As she starts telling him his schedule like a good secretary, he sips the coffee she just brought him and spits it out. 'This is terrible!' he scolds her as she helplessly looks on at his childish behavior. The childishness turns into bullying as he asks her how long she's been working there -- a decade? -- which is pretty generous for a secretary. He's going to tell her how this whole thing works and that he'll go slow so that she catches on. Valerie is crestfallen, quietly insisting that he can't treat her like this. 'Sweetheart,' he says with a smirk, 'I can do whatever I want, and treat you however I want because I'M the boss.' She's just a dumb blonde bimbo, and nothing more.

He starts stroking her cheek and she calls him out on the sexual harassment, although he instantly and calmly insists that it's NOT sexual harassment. Even if it was, who was going to believe her, anyway, since she's just a secretary? It's her word against his. He stresses that he's the one that writes the checks around there, so there's nothing she can do about it. 'In fact...' Kincaid trails, promptly spilling his cup of coffee on Valerie's breasts.

Valerie tries to clean the coffee stain on her white shirt, distressed that he did that on purpose while he smugly insists that it was an accident and that he's just such a klutz. He tells her that she had better take the shirt off and take care of the mess or it'll stain. Valerie insists that she needs to go home to change, but he stops her in her tracks by saying, 'OR you could stay and make your boss happy.' If she lets him have his way with her, he'll promote her to a position that she really wants to be in. The choice is hers.

The camera is focused on Valerie's face as she wipes her tears and struggles to make the decision. The turmoil is clear on her face, her lips tight, although the smallest hint of a grin slowly appears. Then she makes the call and removes her shirt, throwing it to the floor. 'You know what? You're so right. I'm so dumb! I should be helping YOU be happy...' she insists. Kincaid is stunned by the 180 as she strokes his shoulder, fawning over him with her breasts in full view. She lays it on thick, stroking his ego in every way that she can think of, which Kincaid readily gets off on. Valerie's days of being bossed around because she has no choice are over as she takes the lead to show him what she's really made of.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Penny Pax - Caught Between

CAUGHT BETWEEN
Cheating Wife Takes Turns Fucking Her Husband And His Best Friend

SCENE OPENS on a young wife, Tess (Penny Pax), in the hallway of her residential house, wearing a fashionable billowing day-robe hurriedly tied together with a sash, glimpses of her lacy elegant underwear peeking out. She is ushering an attractive-looking and stylish man, Xavier (Ryan McLane), into a bedroom connected to the hall. She has a pensive, conflicted expression on her face as she heads into the room herself and closes the door behind her.

'Are you sure nobody saw you?' she starts to say as she closes the door and turns to face him, but she's interrupted with a steamy, passionate kiss from Xavier, gripping her face with both hands and his body pinning hers against the door slightly. 'I've been waiting all week for this,' Xavier says in a low voice and moves back in for another kiss on the lips. Tess lets out a gasp of pleasure, but her face continues to look conflicted and her brow furrows with concern. She starts to lightly push on his shoulder or chest and tells him to wait. Xavier pulls back, confused, and asks her what's wrong.

Tess explains that she can't keep doing this with him anymore. Xavier grins and takes her by the waist, pulling her in slightly. That's what she said the last three times she called him, he says suavely. She pulls away more emphatically this time and tells him to stop, and his smile drops. She says that she's serious this time - it isn't fair to Rick. Xavier moves in closer to her and says in a soft voice that he doesn't care. How can he say that? Tess asks. Rick's his best friend! Xavier replies so? It shouldn't just be about what Rick wants. What about what HE wants? Or what SHE wants? This thing between them is real, it's undeniable, why should they both be miserable just for the sake of someone else? 'Because I still love him,' Tess says desperately and adds that she can't keep lying to him. It's tearing her up inside.

Xavier points out that she's going to have to keep lying to him anyways, she can't just erase the past eight months. The lying isn't going to end unless she tells Rick about ALL of it... Tess shakes her head no, it would break his heart, she could never do that to him. Xavier says that he could be the one to tell Rick, and then they could be together without anyone in the way. Tess tells Xavier no, nobody is telling Rick, the past is going to stay in the past where it belongs. Xavier asks then what's the difference if they enjoy themselves this one more time or not? Tess struggles for an answer, but Xavier's charms are working on her, and as his hands move sensually up and down her body, opening her robe to expose her underwear, she finds her resistance crumbling. This has to be the last time, she insists as she gives in and bends down, taking his cock out of his pants.

Just as she slips his dick into her mouth, the same familiar click of the front door lock from earlier can be heard. What was that? Tess says in a panic. Xavier says he didn't hear anything, and tries to keep the moment going, but Tess pushes him off and remarks that she thought it sounded like the front door. Then from off-screen her husband Rick's voice calls out 'Tess? Honey?' Tess says in a panicked whisper 'Shit! It's Rick!' Rick remarks softly that he thought Rick wasn't supposed to be home for hours, and Tess instructs Xavier to stay in the room and keep quiet. She rushes to retie her robe and straighten her hair before leaving the room.

Rick, sweetheart, she gushes as Rick (Ricky Johnson) rounds the corner into view, and she approaches him to give him a cordial kiss on the cheek - what is he doing home so early? He says he took a half-day and wanted to surprise her, he knows he's been really busy with work lately and he wanted to make it up to her. Plus, he couldn't stop thinking about her today. He leans in close and says he thought they could have some... intimate time together. Tess glances back nervously at the master bedroom door behind her and then back to her husband, and says she's not sure she's in the mood right now. Rick looks disappointed but understanding and says that it's his fault, he thought it would be fun to surprise her but maybe it would have been better for him to call her first instead of spring it on her. He knows she doesn't like to be as spontaneous as he does. He says it's fine, at least they can still spend the day together, just let him change out of his work clothes and they can do whatever she wants with the rest of their day. He takes a step towards the bedroom to get undressed but she stops him. NO! Tess says suddenly, and then catches herself. She means no, actually he's right, maybe they SHOULD be a bit more spontaneous. What if... they get a bit frisky in the guest bedroom instead? she suggests. Rick smiles but looks a bit confused, the guest bedroom? Tess smiles and plays with the tie draped around his neck - yeah, she says, why not a change of scenery to shake things up? Rick smiles and shrugs, sure, why not?

They go into the guest bedroom and begin to kiss. Just as things are getting intense, Tess comes up with an excuse to go to the master bedroom, saying that she wants to go and get Rick's favorite lube. Rick is all for it, and Tess bounces out of the room. Tess enters the master bedroom where Xavier has been waiting impatiently on the bed. She hurries over to him and whispers that the coast is clear, she's busy distracting Rick, but he'll have to be quiet and sneak out the back door. Xavier seems stubborn, and in a quiet voice asks her how long is this going to go on for? Tess pleads with him and says she doesn't have time for this conversation right now, he has to leave! Xavier stands up calmly, crosses his arms and says no. No? Tess asks in a panic. Xavier repeats no, he's not leaving. If she doesn't want to tell Rick, then he will. Rick can burst in and find him here for all he cares. Desperate, Tess asks him why he would do this, and Xavier says that he can't stand the thought of her being in there with Rick, fucking him, because... 'because I love you'. Tess is shocked, but firm in her resolve. She looks at Xavier and tells him he has to leave. Now.

Meanwhile, Ricky is getting tired of waiting for his wife and walks towards the master bedroom. He rounds the corner only to find...Tess, alone on the bed. Hi honey, she purrs. Tess tells him that she changed her mind and was waiting for him to find her all sprawled out for him. She quickly takes off her husband's pants, helping herself to his huge cock. It doesn't take long for him to slide that cock inside Tess's tight pussy, fucking her hard. She squeals with ecstasy, jumping on top of him and riding his dick. He fucks her hard and deep, flipping her over and pounding her doggystyle before dropping a creamy load in her mouth. Kissing him softly, she leaves the room to clean up. Rick calls from the other room, telling her that he just got a call from work and has to go back. She leaves the room to kiss him goodbye, but doesn't see...that Xavier is still there, hiding behind a door. Tess will find out soon enough that her lover never left...and he's far from done with her..

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Jaye Summers - Seven Minutes In Hell

SEVEN MINUTES IN HELL
SHY TEEN CAUGHT, HUMILIATED & RECORDED FUCKING IN PUBLIC

Laura (Jaye Summers) sits alone on a set of stairs and watches quietly as a party carries on. It's late into the night at this point, and what was presumably started as a crowded, high energy event has started to wind down as most of the partygoers have left by now, the basement littered with red cups, beverage bottles, bowls of chips, and a general state of messiness left behind. The 10 or so teens who remain are chilling around the room as party music plays softly in the background, most talking in twos or small groups with Laura being the odd one out. One of the guys bounds down the stairs excitedly holding a red cup filled with liquid in each hand, brushing into Laura as he passes and almost spilling the beverages on her, and she makes an uncomfortable face as he passes her unapologetically.

Laura continues to sit in silence for a little while, and it becomes clear that she's not just watching the party, but staring at one guy in particular - Vince (Zac Wild) - as he laughs and jokes along with a pretty girl across the room. She looks on with a bit of envy, clearly wishing she could take the place of the girl he's talking to.

Just then, her fixation on him is broken when Janet, the party host and Laura's best friend, gets everybody's attention by flashing her tits. She laughs and says good, now that she's got everybody's attention, it's time to bring some life back into this party - who's up for a game of Seven Minutes In Heaven? Everyone groans and mocks her for such a dumb suggestion. She explains that they're all 18 here so this isn't going to be some lame-ass PG-13 kiss on the lips shit - anything goes as long as both people consent to it. She holds up a fistful of ripped paper scraps and waves them in the air - she's written down everybody's name on the paper - yeah, EVERYBODY she says as a couple of the teens chuckle nervously - and she's going to pull out one guy's name and one girl's name. And they know the rest!

Janet quickly divides the scraps of paper into two hats, and then pulls two strips of paper out of the hat. She announces the two names, Felicia and Brad - Felicia being the girl that Vince was talking to earlier - and the two of them look at each other with nervous smiles and shrugs. Janet tells them the clock is ticking as she starts a stopwatch app on her cell phone and then urges Brad and Felicia upstairs and starting the countdown. 'Have fun, you two lovebirds!' Janet mocks before heading back to the others who have settled back into party mode.

Janet looks around the room and sees Laura sitting by herself, and comes and sits next to her on the stairs. How is she liking the party so far? It's fine, Laura replies. Liar, Janet says. She knows Laura's been moping around staring at Vince all night and hasn't said a word to him. Laura blushes, is it that obvious? Janet says absolutely, she's just lucky that everyone their age is so self-centered that nobody has noticed. Laura ducks her head in her arms and moans, why can't she just talk to him? Janet tells Laura that it's easy, she just has to get up and say hi to him. Men like women that are forward.

After a minute or two of them talking, Felicia bursts out of the connected room. 'Boooo!' Janet says holding up her phone and pointing at it, they still had almost 5 minutes left! Felicia says nonchalantly that Brad was too hairy, it was disgusting, and she returns to the party without looking back. Brad comes back out the room too with an embarrassed shrug and tries to play it off as fine, some girls like a guy with a hairy chest. Felicia jokes that she wasn't talking about his chest, and the rest of the partygoers ooh and laugh at Brad.

Janet gets back up and pulls out the next two pieces of paper. She opens the first one up, and we see it says 'Vince'. She calls out his name and he raises his fists triumphantly, and a couple of his buddies wolf-whistle him in encouragement. Janet opens up the next slip of paper, and we can see the name 'Janet' written on it, but she closes it quickly without anybody else seeing it. 'Laura!' she calls out. Laura looks up, flustered, and says she didn't think she was playing. Janet says of course, she told them that EVERYONE was playing. Laura tries to excuse herself, saying she's fine sitting out, maybe Felicia would want to take her place since she didn't use her full time... but as she's saying this, Vince looks at Laura with a charming smile and tells her he likes the pairing as it is. Laura stutters, and Vince says reassuringly not to worry, he won't bite. C'mon! Laura is wide-eyed and almost speechless, but she nods okay and gets up to follow him into the room. Janet closes the door with a mischievous grin and starts the timer.

TITLE PLATE

Vince turns to Laura and asks so, where should they start? Laura blushes and says he doesn't have to do anything if he doesn't want to, they can just talk... or even not talk, if he'd rather. Vince asks her why on earth he wouldn't want to do something with her? She's one of the cutest girls in school. Laura looks surprised to hear it, and says that she didn't think he even knew who she was. He's hardly ever talked to her. Vince explains that he didn't want to screw up his chances or give her a bad impression by coming on too strong, she seemed like the type who didn't like rowdy guys, and likes to keep to herself. He was waiting for her to make the first move. Laura blushes and says oh, she had no idea. Vince grins and says he guesses fate must have put them together tonight. Laura tells him she doesn't mind if he comes on her... comes on to her! she corrects herself with embarrassment. Vince smirks and says he could even do both. Laura gasps and giggles nervously. Vince asks if she does really want to JUST talk. Laura shakes her head no, she wants more than that. Good, Vince replies, he does too.

They're still in there! Kyle laughs as he, Janet and perhaps one or two other partygoers huddle around quietly after several minutes of not having heard from the two upstairs. Janet smirks and says she knows, it's already been like ten minutes, things must be going well. Kyle mentions that there's only one way to find out. Janet gets serious, no, hey, Kyle, don't even think about it. Kyle has already started to walk away and says don't worry, he's not going to interrupt them, he's just going to stick his head in for a quick peek. After all, what if he's hurting her or something? Janet tells him that's not funny and Kyle says he's serious, wouldn't Janet rather be safe than sorry? Janet reluctantly admits he has a point. Thank you! Kyle says arrogantly, and creeps upstairs to the door of the bedroom. He opens it quietly and edges his way through the door and into the room.

He sees that Vince and Laura are mid-fucking and stifles a laugh. Oh shit! he says to himself. He watches them fuck for a good solid minute, intrigued and bemused, as Laura is being very vocal, telling Vince don't stop, keep going. Finally, Kyle sneaks back out. 'They're totally fucking!' he says in a loud excited whisper, not just to Janet but to the whole room. Janet looks pissed at Kyle for telling everyone, but several others in the room start to gather towards him to gossip. Is he serious? Vince, with HER? Isn't she a virgin though? and so on. Kyle relishes at being the one to tell them what he saw, how she was practically begging him for his dick. Janet looks increasingly upset, and tries to get them to respect Laura's privacy, but others in the group insist that they want to see too, they won't believe it until they see it. Slowly, people start to gather towards the bedroom, as shy Laura unsuspectingly continues to enjoy her seven minutes in heaven with her crush, unaware of the hell that's about to unleash.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Abella Danger - Fool Me Once

Description:
SCENE OPENS on a teen, Kimberly, as she unlocks the door to her house and lets in her companion, a handsome young man, Jamal, only a few years older than her. They are both wearing gym clothes with gym bags slung over their shoulders, and are sipping on smoothies as they engage in lively small talk. They seem to have great chemistry together. Jamal remarks that Kimberly has a really nice place, and she replies that her family is pretty well off so when it came time that she wanted to move out on her own when she turned 18, her parents paid for everything. She jokes that she always gets what she wants, and Jamal suavely asks her what it is she wants right now. ‘You’ll see,’ Kimberly says teasingly. She leads him in to the living room and invites him to get comfortable.

Jamal asks Kimberly how long she’s been going to that gym, and she says she joined probably about two months ago? What a coincidence, Jamal says, it’s been about two months for him too. He remarks that they seem to have similar schedules too, he jokes that it feels like he’s seen her almost every time he’s been there. And yet it took him this long to come up and say hi? Kimberly asks with a smirk. Jamal chuckles and says he likes to take things slow but that Kimberly definitely caught his eye right away. Kimberly asks him what about her caught his eye right away? With a laugh and a gesture towards her whole body, Jamal asks besides the obvious? Well, he did actually also happen to notice she was wearing a t-shirt of his favorite band. Kimberly seems surprised, that band is his favorite? It’s hers too! They both gush about the band for a bit, and compare some other bands they like as well as listing off other favorites, like favorite foods and colors. Both of them seem excited and shocked to learn how many interests and activities they have in common.

Kimberly mentions it’s crazy it took them so long to meet each other with so much in common, and that they should do one of their shared activities together sometime. This encourages Jamal to turn on the charm, and he hints to Kimberly that he bets there’s one other activity they could do if she’s interested. Kimberly takes the hint and flirts back, saying that he read her mind. That’s exactly what she wants, right now. ‘And you always get what you want, right?’ Jamal asks with a smile as he leans in closer to her. ‘You bet I do,’ Kimberly replies. Their faces are inches away, and there’s a moment of electric tension before they close the gap and start kissing intensely, with tongue. Jamal’s hands move over Kimberly’s upper body, feeling her up over her clothes as they make out.

After a good half-minute, Kimberly breaks away. She tells him she just wants to freshen up for a second in the bathroom before they go further, and Jamal says no problem. He jokes that she knows where to find him when she gets back. Kimberly laughs and makes her way to the bathroom. Once there, she closes the door and pulls out her phone with a greedy, secretive look on her face.

Kimberly wets her finger with her tongue and slips it down her pants to finger her pussy teasingly for a few seconds as she stares at her phone, pleasuring herself to the voyeuristic pictures she’d taken of Jamal from a previous day. Then she closes the phone and puts it back away, and opens up her bathroom drawer. She pulls out a sterile specimen cup, the seal not yet broken, and hides it discreetly in her hand behind her back. She gives a quick check in the mirror of her appearance, and then leaves the bathroom, turning off the light and closing the door behind her, shutting out the camera as we catch a last glimpse of the specimen cup in her hand.

TITLE PLATE

Kimberly comes back to the couch and says she hopes Jamal wasn’t kept waiting too long. Jamal says he likes to take things slow, remember? He’d only ever get with a woman he thinks is worth waiting for. Kimberly remarks that he’s quite the gentleman… but she hopes he knows how to be a bit of an animal too. Jamal boasts that he can be as nasty as she wants him to be. Kimberly stealthily tucks the specimen cup behind her back somewhere nearby but out of sight, and then straddles his lap instead of taking her seat back beside him. Her ass sticks out teasingly in this position, and Jamal puts his hands firmly on either side of her ass over her clothes and starts groping her cheeks as they resume making out. Kimberly encourages him to keep being nasty and playfully calls Jamal ‘Mr. Williams’ , at which point Jamal slows for a second and remarks that he doesn’t remember ever telling her his last name, did he? Kimberly lies and says she overheard the greeter at the gym call him that one time, and Jamal believes her.

They continue to kiss and grope each other as Kimberly straddles Jamal. He peels her top off revealing her sports bra, and plays with lowering her pants and tugging teasingly at her thong. Kimberly also lifts Jamal’s shirt up and eventually off. As she traces her finger along his facial hair, she remarks that she likes it way better than when he was completely shaven, she finds it way more sexy and distinguished. Jamal chuckles but it quickly turns to nervous laughter, and he takes her hand in his and pulls it back. He hasn’t been completely shaven for four months, he says. But she’s only seen him for two months. Kimberly casually tries to convince him that no, he definitely was completely shaven at the gym, she remembers he had it when he took that spin class she was in. Yeah, Jamal says, at his old gym. He hasn’t taken any classes since he joined the new gym. Right, Kimberly continues as if nothing is wrong, his old gym across the street from his house. He doesn’t remember her from there too? Jamal’s voice grows more concerned and he says no, he doesn’t. But more importantly, how does she know where he lives? Kimberly doesn’t have an answer, and Jamal tosses her off his lap and spits out the truth – she’s some kind of fucking stalker or something, isn’t she?!

Jamal realizes more and more how much Kimberly had fooled him. He gets up to get farther away from her. All that stuff she said they had in common, that was just bullshit, wasn’t it, she’s just like obsessed with him or some shit. Kimberly gets up too to try to close the distance between them. She swears that no, maybe it’s true she hadn’t tried most of that stuff before meeting Jamal but once she found out what he liked, she started learning more about it all and she really does love it. Jamal calls her a crazy bitch, she just stalked him and invaded his privacy and then tried to trick him into fucking her. He’s getting the hell out of here.

Desperate, Kimberly tells him he can’t go. Jamal says ‘Watch me,’ and pushes past her, snatching up his shirt from the couch. Kimberly hesitates for a moment, but seeing she has no other choice, she blurts out that she’ll tell everyone all his secrets if he leaves. He stops, but is reluctant to believe her. What secrets, he asks. ‘Gloria’ she replies, and Jamal’s shocked that she knows about his wife. Also about Sarah, a mistress… Kimberly can tell Gloria all about his weekly trips to the motel at the next PTA meeting for his son…

Jamal keeps from shouting, though it’s clear that he’s barely holding back his anger. She’s fucking crazy, does she know that? Like seriously unhinged. How can she say she loves him, and then threaten to ruin his life? Kimberly insists that Jamal only has two options: making love to her or Gloria finding out all about Sarah. Jamal shakes his head again and mutters another insult about how fucked up this is under his breath, then says ‘Let’s just get this over with…’ He pushes her face-down onto the couch since he doesn’t even want to see her face while he does what he has to do.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Penny Pax,Emily Willis - Future Darkly, The Love Hotel

Description:
SCENE opens on a dark bathroom. From a birds-eye angle over the tub, the lights in the room turn on as a woman known only as unit #30562 (Emily Willis) floats in the milky bath water. She opens her eyes, calmly getting out of the tub and drying herself off. She has a perfectly proportioned body. She walks over to a large mirror and, pressing her fingertips in the lower right corner, causes the mirror to illuminate before it turns into a smart screen. A message pops up, thanking unit #30562 for signing in. ‘Are you ready for your next shift?’ The mirror asks in a soft female voice. #30562 says yes and the screen loads her itinerary for the evening. It explains that her first guest will be a returning client: John Doe, 57 years old, solar sales manager, 6’0” tall, 165 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes. His kinks include school girls, anal sex, ass worship, rimming, ATM. Past crypto tips include 8000 tokens: extra rough, 10000 tokens: novelty take home, and 500 tokens: kissing on the mouth. Accept client? ‘Accepted,’ says #30562. As the smart screen processes the order and a confirmation appears, the door buzzes.

CUT TO TITLE PLATE
#30562 opens the door and John Doe (Steve Holmes) enters, breezing into the room in a silver bomber jacket and matching wraparound mirrored glasses. He looks her up and down lustfully before pulling out a card and inserting it into the reader. A hologram screen pops up and confirms that the tokens have been accepted. #30562 takes a deep breath, puts on a big smile, and guides John over to the bed. She bends over, and he buries his face in her perfect ass, before sliding his cock inside her tight hole. After he pulls out and cums on her ass, she asks if he would like to kiss and he eagerly agrees. The room flashes green and replies to confirm the extra gratuity. They make out for a few moments before John Doe happily puts his clothes back on and leaves the room.

#30562 goes back to the mirror and stares at herself for a moment, emotionless. She presses the tips of her fingers against the glass and the smart screen wakes up. It explains that her next guest is also a returning client: Richard Roe, 30 years old, space tourism guide, 5’10” tall, 170 lbs, auburn hair, blue eyes. Kinks include rough sex, breath play, collaring, fisting, and golden showers. Note from management: client is limited to rough sex after last session resulted in damages. Accept client? ‘Accepted,’ says #30562. As the smart screen processes the order and a confirmation appears, she stares at herself blankly and the door buzzes.

CUT to the door opening. Richard (Charles Dera) enters briskly. He backs #30562 in a corner and places his hand around her throat, his lips curling up in a sneer to reveal shiny gold teeth. ‘Remember me?’ He growls. She smiles and advises him to scan his card. The man backs off slowly, places his card into the reader, and a hologram screen pops up to confirm his tokens have been accepted. #30562 takes a deep breath and walks over to him. He hoists her over his shoulder and goes to the bed. Throwing her onto the bed, he licks her tight pussy, getting it nice and wet before he fucks her hard. At a certain point, he is about to pee on her when the room flashes red and reminds him that this activity has been blocked. Frustrated, he shoves his dick back in #30562’s pussy and keeps fucking her till he pulls out and cums on her face. While the woman catches her breath and wipes the cum from her eyes, Richard gathers his things and leaves without a word.

When #30562 stands up, she finds herself very dizzy. The room beeps red and instructs her to return to her charging station. She crawls to a corner of the room and stands on a white platform to recharge. As soon as her feet plant on top of the station, she becomes still while her body powers up.

CUT to an hour later. #30562 is still charging, eyes closed, when the door buzzes. She opens her eyes and steps off the platform, walking to the mirror in the bathroom to accept the next client but discovers the screen is off. The room buzzes again. #30562 goes and opens the door anyway. A naked woman (Penny Pax) steps inside, clutching a holographic bag. #30562 has never seen another woman before and she is awestruck. ‘Please scan your card here…’ she says to the woman. The woman looks at her for a long time and feels #30562’s face, trying to hold back tears, before reaching into her bag and pulling out a coin. ‘Is this accepted?’ She begs. #30562 takes the coin into her hand and stares at it. She’s never seen anything like it before. She places it on the counter beside the card reader. ‘What would you like to do to me this evening?’ She asks the woman. Biting her lip and trying to contain her nervous energy, the woman reaches back into her bag and pulls out a shiny silver dildo. ‘I want you to fuck me as hard as you can.’ She says. #30562 takes the dildo and puts on a big smile, leading the woman to the bed. Unit #30562 may be programmed to please, but this latest client of The Love Hotel is not who she seems, and by the time she’s done with #30562, the sexbot’s world will never be the same.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Carolina Sweets,Whitney Wright - It Slipped In

Description:
Jenny (Carolina Sweets) and her friend Sandra (Whitney Wright) are giggling and gossiping in Jenny’s room as they study for an upcoming text, textbooks sprawled across the bed and floor. Jenny comes across as much shyer than her friend, who is proudly listing off her sexual conquests – Jenny marvels at how experienced she is for being just 19 (even at times being shocked at the perverse things her friend is admitting to have done) and especially how nonchalant she is about it. Sandra asks, well what about her, surely she has SOME kiss-and-tell stories she can share? Jenny admits not really, she’s kissed a few boys but never anything more serious than some over-the-clothes fondling.

It’s about then that Dane (Lucas Frost) is walking past in the hallway and butts into the conversation. He remarks that it’s no wonder that nobody is ever going to have sex with Jenny when she looks so ugly, she’s unfuckable. Jenny tries to tell her older step-brother to stop, but clearly has trouble standing up to him, and Sandra looks on silently fuming as Dane takes advantage of his younger step-sister’s shyness to talk over her and continue to pick on her. He makes fun of her nerdy clothing, saying it looks more like what someone in their sixties would wear, not someone who’s barely 18. He makes fun of her glasses. He says that he’s glad he’s not really related to her because he’d hate to think if his future kids had a chance of looking anything like her. Finally, Jenny loses her calm and shrieks at him to leave. Dane ends the conversation with a final insult, telling her to go back to studying since books are the only thing that are as dull as she is.

When he’s gone, Sandra stops holding her tongue and tells her friend that she can’t believe how horrible Jenny’s older step-brother is. How long has she been putting up with that? Jenny says ever since he moved in with them, two years ago. Sandra tells her that she would never put up with that kind of torment, and Jenny confesses she feels like she has no choice, he’s so loud and rude and she’s so quiet and reserved that he basically can walk all over her. Sandra tells her that he needs to be taught a lesson, she doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment and he’ll just keep doing it until he sees there are consequences for his actions. Besides, she says, what if he’s doing this kind of thing to other poor girls at school?

Hearing this, Jenny starts to grow a backbone – her friend is right, she would never want anybody else to feel as shitty as he makes her feel. But what could she possibly do to make him so regretful that he would never think of tormenting her again? He obviously doesn’t feel bad when she cries or tells him to stop. No, Sandra agrees, bullies like that only understand one language, and that’s an eye for an eye. He’s been humiliating her, so she needs to do something to make him feel humiliated back. Something that’s the ultimate revenge for telling her nobody would have sex with her, something that he’ll remember every single time he sees her that’ll trigger him. Like what? Jenny asks. Sandra gets a devious look in her eye and says she knows just the thing.

TITLE PLATE

Sandra plays innocent as she walks down the hall towards Dane’s room, where he is taking a shower. She waits until he comes out, surprising him. ‘Whatcha doing?’ Sandra says with a flirty smile. Oh, he says, he thought she was his step-sister. Aren’t the two of them supposed to be studying for some big test? Sandra says yes, but they’re going to be studying all night, and she needed a break. But Jenny wants to keep going and doesn’t want a break. Such a nerd, huh!? she says lightly. Dane chuckles and agrees. Aren’t they friends though? Sandra says kinda, and explains that that’s the thing about friends, is it pays off to keep a wide circle of ‘friends’ who can each give her something she doesn’t already have. Like the answers to all the tests, she says with a wink. Dane laughs and shakes his head, impressed at her bluntness. Or, she continues, like a cute older brother who she can blow off some steam with during a study break. Dane looks up at her, surprised and speechless, clearly not used to getting hit on despite all his bravado.

She moves in closer to him, crossing the threshold into his room. ‘You know,’ she says, ‘we could be ‘friends’ too…’ She starts to squat lower to meet his eye level, and she moves her hand to crawl her fingers up his knee like a spider. ‘I bet YOU could give me something I don’t already have, too…’ she says seductively as her hand goes towards his inner thigh, almost right up to his crotch. He chuckles nervously, here? Now? What if his sister comes looking for her? Sandra smiles and says she’s got her nose buried in books, she won’t be going anywhere. So what does he say, does he want to have a little fun? Dane nods nervously but enthusiastically.

Sandra starts playing with his chest over his clothes and giggling as she feels him up. She lifts his shirt up slightly, ooh, she giggles, a six-pack. He blushes and tries to boast a bit lamely saying yeah, he works out a lot. She then starts unbuttoning his pants, saying what other fun surprises is she going to find. Then her face brightens and she says she has an idea, why doesn’t she give him a couple of surprises of her own? Wouldn’t it be fun if he doesn’t see what she’s doing? That way she could give him all sorts of fun surprises, things she’s sure he’s going to like. Dane seems hesitant, so Sandra continues to coax him, saying that she’s heard that all the other senses are heightened when you can’t see what’s going on. Hearing… TOUCH, she says, as she strokes his leg with her hand… tasssste, she says, as she moves her lips inches away from his tauntingly. Dane breathes heavily and says o-okay, sure. Sandra gives him a flirty compliment saying he’s so brave, willing to try something new, she likes that. She gets him to close his eyes – or, optionally, perhaps she lifts his shirt and pulls it over his head so that the shirt covers his face. Now, she says, lie back and relax.

As Dane gets comfortable, Sandra gestures outside to the hall for someone to approach. Jenny tiptoes into the room, careful not to make any noise, and Sandra helps her get into position right where she was kneeling. ‘Now,’ Sandra says from just beside Jenny to confuse the brother, ‘are you ready?’ Yeah, the brother says with his eyes covered, he’s so ready!

Jenny unzips his pants, trying hard not to laugh as she and Sandra exchange looks of shock and disbelief that this is happening. Jenny takes his dick out from his boxers and starts stroking it. Dane moans in pleasure. Jenny strokes it for a little while as Sandra teases Dane verbally. Finally she asks if he wants his next surprise – it’s a wet one. Dane says yes, he wants it so bad. Jenny looks to her friend for a moment uncertainly, but her friend urges her silently to go for it, and Jenny opens her mouth and swirls her tongue along the tip of her brother’s dick. Ohhh! he moans in surprise. Ooh, Sandra says, so sensitive! Jenny goes further, starting to suck and lick her brother’s hard cock. Sandra is careful to tease him verbally only when his sister pulls away momentarily, to keep the ruse going.

Finally, Sandra says she has one more surprise for him, a really… tight surprise. Jenny looks at her friend in surprise and shakes her head, mouthing no, it’s too much. Sandra says out loud in a flirty voice, ‘Do you trust me?’, clearly talking to Jenny but making Dane believe she’s asking him. Sandra is about to say no again, but Dane interrupts saying yeah, he trusts her, do it! Jenny bites her lip and looks over at her brother, then her friend, who is nodding vigorously with an evil glint in her eye.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Emily Willis - The Date

Description:
We watch a beautiful young woman (Emily Willis) in her apartment getting ready for the evening. She showers, lotions up her body, puts on expensive perfume, and dresses — first into expensive black satin lingerie, stockings, garters, and heels and then slipping into a beige rain jacket. She looks like she just walked off a runway. The camera voyeuristically watches her, almost like a reverse striptease.

CUT TO the woman, in her jacket, bare legs and heels, as she exits her building and steps into a black town car. A man waiting for her shuts the door and gets into the driver seat.

CUT TO a car mount shot, looking in at the silent driver in a black suit and ray bans, and the girl who sits in the middle of the back seat. To her right is a very handsome man (Danny Mountain) in an expensive suit. A second man (Charles Dera), equally handsome and dressed the same, sits on her left.

CUT TO the road. As they drive, the man in the back asks the woman if she is ready. Obediently, she says ‘yes.’ He asks if she will give herself over completely. She says ‘yes.’ He strips her out of her jacket, exposing her bare skin. She quivers. He takes a brown paper bag and puts it over her head, before holding her arms to keep her still. They ride for a moment with her body writhing. The men look cool and collected, staring straight ahead. All you can hear are the light gasps and moans from the submissive woman as she is being driven, eagerly awaiting what’s to come.

‘My only submission is complete submission.
I will kneel before you, naked and unashamed,
My eyes down, my chin up.

‘I will do as you say and be rewarded.
Always saying please and thank you,
Accepting my punishments like a good girl,
Never touching myself until you have given permission,
And always swallow, never spit.

‘I will surrender to your will
And always remember who I belong to.’

Watch Online

Jane Wilde - Cutting The Cord

Description:
CUTTING THE CORD: A JANE WILDE STORY CURIOUS TEENAGER CHEATS ON BOYFRIEND WITH OLDER UNCIRCUMCISED MAN Scene opens on Leah (Jane Wilde), a 19-year-old junior counselor at a conservative camp. The shy Jewish teenager has been attending the camp for years, but this will be her first year as a counselor. It is also where she met her boyfriend, Josh (Jake Adams), another junior counselor. They’ve been together for a year and Josh is a shining example of exactly who her religious parents want her to marry…

He comes from an upscale family with deep roots and is planning to go into pre-med in the fall. Once he is settled, they will get married and she will start having his children. It’s all been perfectly planned out. But, as they set up their tent for the camp’s annual wilderness kickoff, Leah finds herself conflicted. She loves Josh, but she is anxious about spending the rest of her life with him. He is her only sexual experience. And, this summer, will be her last chance to explore herself before she makes that final commitment. She reviews the checklist on her clipboard, while Josh fumbles in the background to finish setting up their tent. He is busy talking about all the cliques in the camp and how Leah shouldn’t worry about the fact that her family makes less money than most of them. She is with him now and everybody will accept her. Plus, they’re junior counselors … one step away from running the place! As Leah nods aimlessly, she notices one of the senior counselors approaching them. Charlie (Danny Mountain) is the only non-Jewish counselor at the camp, brought in several years ago as the football coach. Leah has always been fascinated by him. He is British, in his mid-thirties, athletic, and absolutely the opposite of everything her parents would approve of. With a boisterous laugh, Charlie struts over and checks in to see if Josh needs any help. ‘There are a still a lot of tents to set up before the kids arrive, mate!’ Josh looks irritated. ‘I’ll get them done,…’ he replies. Flashing a wink at Leah, Charlie heads off to talk to another counselor. In the distance, Leah watches him. As Josh grumbles, she stares almost transfixed. CUT to inside her mind, as she fantasizes about Charlie kissing her and pushing her down to her knees. She stares up at his erection as he pulls out his uncircumcised cock and lays it over her face. CUT back to the present. Josh has said her name several times, annoyed, before she snaps back to reality. ‘Can you help me finish this tent please?’ he whines. She puts the clipboard down and turns to help him, apologizing, but not before sneaking one final look back over her shoulder. CUT TO TITLE PLATE Cut to that night, as the sun sets. Leah sits on Josh’s lap in front of their tent. Apart from some flashlights going off in the tents behind them, all is quiet on the camp. The couple have 30 minutes left of ‘watch duty’ before they can retire, so they pass the time talking about their relationship. How they first saw each other years earlier at his brother’s bar mitzvah, how he finally worked up the nerve to ask her out on her 18th birthday last summer, and the type of wedding they want to plan. Josh holds her tightly and kisses the top of her head as they talk. It’s clear how much he loves her. Feeling conflicted, she tries to say something but backs down when she looks in his eyes. ‘Is everything ok?’ He asks. She wishes she could look at him and feel safe, secure, and in love. But she doesn’t. ‘What?’ he asks again. ‘Nothing,’ she quickly replies. ‘You just — you’re so amazing!’ Josh smiles. ‘Well, you know how much I love you. I don’t have to say it.’ Leah quickly shakes her head. ‘No, you don’t. You don’t ever have to say it!’ She leans in and kisses him on the lips. He kisses back, and they begin making out. They kiss intensely for a moment, as Leah desperately tries to feel something. Anything. Any sort of passion or excitement inside. She deepens the kiss and begins to undo his shorts when Josh pulls away. ‘Whoa, are you sure?’ he asks, looking around. She nods quickly. She knows she can’t keep feeling like this. She wants things to go back to how they were when they first met. She doesn’t want to hurt him. ‘Of course, I am. I want to make you feel good.’ He protests a little about their plans to wait till the wedding before she assures him it will just be a BJ. They’ve done that plenty of times before, just not in public. He smiles sheepishly as she grabs his hand, leading them away from the cluster of tents. They get to a tree and Leah pushes Josh against it. She sinks down to her knees, undoes his shorts, and takes out his dick. It’s exactly as it always has been. Circumcised – the only one she’s ever seen. She takes it in her mouth and starts to blow him, desperate to feel SOMETHING for her boyfriend… After the session, which leaves her feeling more anxious and guilt-ridden before, Josh’s walkie-talkie buzzes. It’s a senior counselor, asking why he left his post. There is a camper who just threw up and needs to see the nurse. He kisses Leah goodbye and tells her he’ll take care of it. She should go shower or something. He jogs off, leaving the girl standing in the woods. CUT to Leah in the shower. As she runs her hands down her body, she closes her eyes and flashes of Charlie’s face come to mind. She sees him smiling at her. His muscular, hard body. The slight bulge in his shorts. She can’t help but slip a finger inside herself, still keeping her eyes closed. She moans softly and plays with herself, letting the fantasy take over. All thoughts of religion, Josh, and her parents are gone… She knows what she needs to do now. CUT to the gravel road. Her hair still wet, she looks down at her own walkie-talkie. Nervously, she tunes it to Charlie’s frequency and calls him. ‘What’s up, my Jewish American princess?’ he responds jovially. Leah takes a deep breath before stammering, ‘Charlie, I need to see you. I need you to help me with something.’ There is a pause before Charlie, with a notable change in his voice, replies. ‘Of course, Leah. I’m down in the rec room. Meet me there.’ Putting her walkie-talkie down, Leah takes one long look down the road before turning to run towards her first ever act of rebellion, breaking the number one rule she was raised to obey.

Watch Online

Snap

Registered
Angela White - Balance Of Power

Description:
BALANCE OF POWER
COUNCILWOMAN WITH A DIRTY SECRET GETS EXPLOITED BY CORRUPT BUSINESSMAN

SCENE OPENS on a small city council private office where a councilwoman, Janice Monroe (Angela White), is hard at work. She appears confident, and sharply dressed in a chic but no-nonsense business suit. We watch her work for several seconds from a male gaze POV, until her concentration is broken by a telephone call on her office phone.

She picks up, and though we don’t hear the sounds from the earpiece, Janice pulls the phone away from her ear in pain from an apparent shouting on the other end of the line. She asks the man on the other line, Bill, to calm down and explain what’s the problem. She does her best to collect herself as she listens, breathing deep and fidgeting with her suit and hair. She listens and replies, and from the one-sided conversation, we get the impression that Bill is a business owner calling to complain about losing a city contract bid.

Bill had spent weeks negotiating terms and another company swooped in and got the bid at the last second. Janice puts on a brave face and tries to assure him that everything was above board, and that the winning bid was just at a better rate than what Bill’s company was offering, but Bill insists that it’s not possible, he has ties with all the local suppliers and there’s no way anybody else in town could match his bid. Janice reprimands Bill telling him that if he wants to meet formally to discuss the issue, he’s welcome to schedule an appointment, but she warns him that he’d better think twice before speaking to her like that again or he risks closing the door on future negotiations. Bill tells Janice that he’s not the only one who thinks things have been fishy lately, and that she’d better remember that it’s her constituents who pay her bills each week. Through gritted teeth, Janice thanks Bill for being a concerned citizen, and slams the phone back in the cradle in frustration. As soon as she’s hung up, Janice’s brave face and confident posture dissolve, and she collapses back into her chair and puts her head on her desk in tears.

CUT TO TITLE PLATE

We cut back to Janice’s office an indeterminate time later. She’s stopped crying and is back at work, though with none of the confidence or determination she exhibited earlier. She is clearly having trouble concentrating, rubbing her eyes wearily and swearing to herself under her breath. Before long, the door to her office opens and in struts Garrett (Zac Wild), a cocky smarmy-looking businessman who strolls up to greet her and — rather than sitting on the chair facing her – sits straight on the corner of the desk. Looking uncomfortable, Janice quietly moves her papers and other clutter away from his intrusive form seated on her desk. She tells Garrett that she’s very busy right now, and asks what he wants. He says that he’s sure she has time for a little chat, she always manages to make time for him. Looking bothered and anxious, Janice gets up from her seat and goes to close her office door discreetly. When she looks back, Garrett is now sitting in her seat. She asks him to get out of her seat. Instead, she seems pathetic and desperate here. Garrett gives her a greasy smile and pats his lap, telling her there’s plenty of room if she wants to join him. She turns her head, disgusted. Without looking back at Garrett, she asks what he wants.

Garrett explains in a patronizing tone that he’s not feeling satisfied with their current arrangement. He wants another favor. Janice looks flabbergasted — she’s already paid him off twice, and she just colluded to get his company his second city contract at a way higher rate than market value. Garrett says yes, that’s true, but that’s really more to help his business, but now he’s getting restless and he feels he wants to work on his personal brand, maybe even get into politics himself. He wants an endorsement from her to run for his own spot on the city council. Janice coldly says absolutely not — she can’t endorse a candidate with no political experience and dubious ties to criminal activity. It’ll draw too much attention, and could be career suicide for her. Garrett tells her he thinks she’s exaggerating, and feels he’d make a great candidate. He’s even come up with the perfect campaign slogan, ‘Make America Garrett Again’ he jokes.

Janice pleads with him — he needs to be reasonable. She’s given him everything he’s asked for, to the point where people are starting to get suspicious. Garrett says that that isn’t his problem, and he asks her where all that worry about getting caught was a few months ago when she was embezzling funds from the public office for her personal use. If only she’d been more careful then, she’d never be in this situation now. But she wasn’t, and all this is just the universe’s way of balancing things out. Janice gets more desperate — if he wants to keep his leverage, he has to be smart about this. She can’t help him if she gets indicted. Maybe they could revisit his proposal in a few months, after things have a chance to die down. Garrett admits that she makes good points, but he’s just not a patient guy. What is she going to give him to keep him happy in the meantime? Janice looks completely broken down — she doesn’t have anything left to offer him. He’s already taken everything from her — he’s robbed her of her independence, her pride, her happiness. What could possibly be left for him to take?

Garrett stands up from the office chair and says that he can think of one thing, and reaches out to stroke her breasts with his hand. Janice flinches and takes a step back. No, he can’t ask her to do… that! She’s a married woman, she could never do that to her husband. Garrett shrugs and wonders out loud if her husband would be any happier to find out she’s a thief, and a liar, have to visit her in prison… Nearly in tears, Janice asks Garrett how he can be so cruel, to ask her to do this. Garrett simply shrugs and says ‘because I can.’ Janice makes Garrett swear that if she lets him have his way with her, he’ll back down with all his demands. He agrees he’ll back down… for now. He asks if they have a deal and she says yes. In an instant, he moves in on her with a sleazy grin still on his face.

Watch Online