Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

Duration: 00:14:36

â—Ź DOWNLOAD Molly Jane - Mom I Want To Fuck Your Thighs.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

JOSIE CAIRAWAY - Desperate to be Unlocked

Tags: xvirtualfetishbb, Humiliation, feet jerk off, Locked Dick, JOSIE CAIRAWAY, Cock Cage, Chastity, cum on feet, Cock Locked, Humiliation, Femdom, POV foot JOI,

Hello, slave Oh, you've been locked up for so long! see this key? it's your release day maybe if you'll earn it! you want out, don't you? you want out of that tight, little cage you'll do just about anything I ask, wouldn't you? you wanna see my bare feet you want to stroke your cock to them, don't you? anything to please me ANYTHING for me to use this little key, to open that little lock yo let you out of your cage

Duration: 00:30:35
Size: 1.14 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11412.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Latex Barbie in W33d Smoke Stroke JOI with a TWIST

Tags: xvirtualfetishbb, mesmerizing, stroking, JOI Games, Mesmerize, brainwash, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy, mind control, Edging Games, Latex Barbie,

Let's get a bit weird. The weirdest JOI mind fuck-o-rama I've ever made! Let's start by sparking up a big w33d stick. Smoke for me. Lots and lots. I want you flying! Then, slow seductive mind fuck induction, confusion technique, and mesmerizing visuals wash over you in a relaxing, exciting fashion. Chaotic and kaleidoscopic, moving from one part of your mind to another, blissfully encouraging you to stroke and take your time becoming fully aroused. After many minutes, just as you lull into a state of comfort and predictability, I will pull out a surprise. Right before you cum, I'm going to throw a humiliating curve ball, coercing you and encouraging you to participate in it. It's a bit weird, and totally not what you were expecting, but I bet you'll love it because you get to cum, won't you perv?

Duration: 00:18:01
Size: 771.92 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / Latex_Barbie_in_W33d_Smoke___Stroke_JOI_with_a_TWIST.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Goddess Nixon - Helping You Quit Femdom

Tags: xvirtualfetishbb, Locked Dick, femdom pov, Goddess Nixon, big tits, domination, Loser Abuse, Chastity, Humiliation, Loser, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Femdom,

Are you in too deep? Do you need help escaping your femdom addiction? I've seen many weak men like you fall into this hopeless spiral. Being owned by a powerful woman is dangerous, pleasurable, and unbelievably addictive. If you're starting to feel trapped in femdom, buying this clip is the first step to recovery. Of course I wouldn't do anything to pull you back in, convince you that you're past the point of no return, or totally ruin your plans to escape. I would never ever do that. You can trust me.

Duration: 00:06:39
Size: 370.75 MB

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11409.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Goddess Poison - The Power Of Seduction

Tags: xvirtualfetishbb, mind control, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, Goddess Poison, mesmerizing, JOI Games, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, brainwash, Mind Fuck,

Im The Woman that your M0ther Warned you about..But the warning doesn't matter, you'll still stare, you'll still pump, you'll still fall weak to My seductive charms. You know I have wicked ways, you know My intentions are not so pure, but that cock knows its master and its master commands it to be PUMPED!

Duration: 00:13:24
Size: 653.7 MB
Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / Goddess Poison - The Power Of Seduction.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

GoddessPoison in SEDUCED into a CRUEL LOVE

Tags: xvirtualfetishbb, Mind Fuck, Jerk off Instruction, Goddess Poison, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, mind control, brainwash, mesmerizing, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, JOI,

Theres a deep desire within you to be seduced by a cruel Goddess. Im the devil inside an angels body. Im the cute girl next door with a demonic mind. Yet Im so easily loved, So easily I watch men fall weak for my manipulative seduction and crave my Poisonous lust to fuel up their weak bodies. See me, no special effects, just pure Poison directly from me to you. Pump that cock as you feel your heart pump faster into lust and love, feel your soul leave your body with each of my clicks to float on cloud nine with me. Steal bars of slavery now your soft safety blanket.

Duration: 00:15:07
Size: 329.27 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / GoddessPoison_in_SEDUCED_into_a_CRUEL_LOVE.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Categories: Femdom, JOI, CEI, Blowjob, Handjob, Humiliation,
Release Date: 2017-2020

Different JOI, CEI

File Name: Missy CEI
File Size: 161.94 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 1980 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

Duration: 00:10:30

â—Ź DOWNLOAD Missy CEI.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Goddess Harley - Fail So I Can Beat You

Tags: xvirtualfetishbb, stroking, Jerk off Instruction, jerk off, Masturbation Instruction, Femdom, JOI, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Goddess Harley,

ou desperately wanna be my slave. You love the sound of that. slave, slave, slave. well slaves follow orders. and slaves exist to please me. It doesn't have to be fair. it doesn't have to be easy. actually its more fun when I set you up to fail, haha.

Its more fun when I see you struggling to be a good little slave and I know your gonna end up with a beating anyway, haha. maybe you'll be lucky today, slave. maybe I'm gonna give you permission to jerk off in my presence. and if you're an obedient slave, maybe you'll avoid a beating. a horribly vicious beating. a beating that make you cry. a beating that could be excruciating. maybe this will just be a fun little jerk off game. wanna play slave???

Duration: 00:13:20
Size: 604.58 MB
Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11456.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Goddess Jessica - Newly Converted Yoga Addict

Tags: xvirtualfetishbb, Jerk off Instruction, sensual domination, Money Fetish, Cash Princess, ass JOI, Ass Fetish, Goddess Jessica, Financial Slavery, Findom,

*There are certain parts here and there in the clip where my mic was knocking around and making an annoying noise. For this reason I've added sound to my .GIF so you have an example of this noise before buying the clip. I've sorted this out for the future.* You are 20 minutes into your first private yoga class in your home. Your instructor is gorgeous, you can't belive someone with a body like hers is right in front of you. Naturally you stare and fantasize about all the things you'd love to do to her and since you're situated right behind her, she won't even know! I guess you slipped too far into imagination land though, because she notices. Instead of scolding you, she seems to encourage your lingering gaze. She gives you some bizarre instructions, which you follow like an automaton. At a certain point in your horned up, wacky yoga session you realize she's not really trying to teach you yoga. She's just trying to con you into taking many more classes with her for absurd amounts of money. Does that really matter though? You feel so good. You need her ass right in front of you like this ALL the time. Who cares how much they cost? Doesn't this seem healing to you? You need this. You need it so much.

Duration: 00:15:21
Size: 532.57 MB

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_14048.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Goddess Nixon - Cum On The Beat JOI

Tags: xvirtualfetishbb, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI, Masturbation Games, Mesmerize, Goddess Nixon, JOI Fantasy, Ruined Orgasm, Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, stroking,

How's your rhythm? In this clip I train you to stay on the beat while stroking for me. Even through peeling my bra off and showing you my naked tits, I challenge you to keep your rhythm steady and follow along with my metronome - set at a moderate speed of 60 beats per minute. Goddess Nixon is here to teach you patience and make you cum on the beat.

Duration: 00:07:31
Size: 495.75 MB
Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11439.mp4