Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck 💋

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Categories: big.tits, tattoos, fake.tits, solo, roleplay, striptease, pale.skin, jerk.off.instruction, latex, mindfuck, hypnosis, mesmerize, cum.eating.instructions, gothic, trance, miss.emily, suggestion, mindvirus,
Release Date: 2020

Emily has been involved in the alternative and fetish scenes for many years, performing on stage at a wide variety of major events, including Fetish Factory, Vancouver Fetish Weekend, New York Fetish Marathon, and Cirque de Boudoir, to just name a few.

Emily has also appeared on the big screen, with major scenes in Troma's Return to Nuke 'Em High AKA Vol. 2. You can also see her acting in the BET made-for-TV movie Mr. Smiley as one of the campers and killer's victims.

You can see her featured in many magazines, including but not limited to: Bedeseme as a cover model, Coffin Cuties, Poisonous Pinups, Inked Magazine, Sinical Magazine.

A woman of many trades, she also works as a hypnotist/hypnotherapist, holding a B.S. in Psychology and a C.Ht, practicing the art of trance on both a the utic and recreational basis. As a survivor of abuse, she runs a small charity organization aimed at helping both male and female abuse survivors escape and recover. She occasionally teaches charity self-defense classes, too, putting her black belt in kung fu to good use.

In her free time, she is a surrealist painter.

Enjoy this pack of her work, many of these videos are difficult to find elsewhere. They include a combination of JOI, roleplay of various scenarios from friend to alien or abduction. She also has ass, tit worship, and dancing/seduction videos.

File Name: Melting Into Addiction
File Size: 951.29 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 4000 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

Duration: 00:32:14

● DOWNLOAD Melting Into Addiction.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Categories: Femdom, JOI, CEI, Blowjob, Handjob, Humiliation,
Release Date: 2017-2020

Different JOI, CEI

File Name: Schoolgirl Bitch in a Jar
File Size: 112.07 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480 / 819 Kbps

Duration: 00:15:51

● DOWNLOAD Schoolgirl Bitch in a Jar.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Carlin - The Paralysis Brook

Tags: mesmerizing, Carlin, brainwash, Mind Fuck, eye contact, Mental, Hypnotic, mind control, Mesmerize,

What started as a custom outdid itself. A water scene (real) will lull you into my eyes, with programmed sounds, triggers for future scenes, overwhelming you with Carlin fetish as all you can do is sit frozen, dumb, locked away from all thought but me. I'm warning you, you will be teased and teased and you cannot not break free (go ahead, try!)

Duration: 00:20:00
Size: 484.17 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_12689.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Categories: big.tits, tattoos, fake.tits, solo, roleplay, striptease, pale.skin, jerk.off.instruction, latex, mindfuck, hypnosis, mesmerize, cum.eating.instructions, gothic, trance, miss.emily, suggestion, mindvirus,

Emily has been involved in the alternative and fetish scenes for many years, performing on stage at a wide variety of major events, including Fetish Factory, Vancouver Fetish Weekend, New York Fetish Marathon, and Cirque de Boudoir, to just name a few.

Emily has also appeared on the big screen, with major scenes in Troma's Return to Nuke 'Em High AKA Vol. 2. You can also see her acting in the BET made-for-TV movie Mr. Smiley as one of the campers and killer's victims.

You can see her featured in many magazines, including but not limited to: Bedeseme as a cover model, Coffin Cuties, Poisonous Pinups, Inked Magazine, Sinical Magazine.

A woman of many trades, she also works as a hypnotist/hypnotherapist, holding a B.S. in Psychology and a C.Ht, practicing the art of trance on both a the utic and recreational basis. As a survivor of abuse, she runs a small charity organization aimed at helping both male and female abuse survivors escape and recover. She occasionally teaches charity self-defense classes, too, putting her black belt in kung fu to good use.

Enjoy this pack of her work, many of these videos are difficult to find elsewhere. They include a combination of JOI, roleplay of various scenarios from friend to alien or abduction. She also has ass, tit worship, and dancing/seduction videos.

File Name: Miss Emily - Black Cat JOI Cosplay Encouragement
File Size: 381.1 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 2990 Kbps

Duration: 00:17:13

● DOWNLOAD Miss Emily - Black Cat JOI Cosplay Encouragement.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Crystal Knight - Wear My Panties While Jerking To Me Perv

Tags: panty fetish, JOI Fantasy, stroking, big tits, Crystal Knight, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, panty JOI, PANTY WORSHIP, JOI Games, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Games,

Hey perv, I know how obsessed you are with my dirty laundry. I know how easily you can cum when you think about wearing my panties while stroking. So, I am being generous and giving u the opportunity of a lifetime. You get to stroke to my body with passion today. You are going to beat it to my instructions in the kinkiest ways and release in a pair of my panties. Make this a reality, I'll give you all the information you need to buy a pair of my underwear to stroke in. Maybe I will even tempt u to buy a weeks worth of panties if you truly want to step into this addiction with full coerce. Either way you're cumming in my panties today while jerking to MY body.

Duration: 00:10:37
Size: 525.72 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11459.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

File Name: Miss Emily - Busty Kitty Tease
File Size: 252.95 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 2464 Kbps

Duration: 00:13:23

● DOWNLOAD Miss Emily - Busty Kitty Tease.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Different JOI, CEI

File Name: Self Breath Play
File Size: 102.61 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 1800 Kbps

Duration: 00:07:11

● DOWNLOAD Self Breath Play.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Baal Eldritch - Outdoor, aroma perving JOI

Tags: Baal Eldritch, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, Ruined Orgasm, JOI, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Masturbation Instruction, stroking,

During the COVID-19 pandemic must be hard for you to stay inside all the time. So basically i'll give you a "semi public" masturbation task , so you can release the tension! You need nothing more than just a garden or a patio, window and a bottle of aroma. Undress for me and stand in the sun! Inhale the aroma and masturbate ! Anyone can see you, but that is why the task will be exciting. Show the world how perverted you are, watch me and follow my instructions ! Ejaculate in public!

Duration: 00:09:53
Size: 582.46 MB
Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11446.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

File Name: Iwantclips_presents_MissEmily_in_Naughty_Latex_Nun____15.99__Premium_user_request_
File Size: 299.36 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 3022 Kbps

Duration: 00:13:16

● DOWNLOAD Iwantclips_presents_MissEmily_in_Naughty_Latex_Nun____15.99__Premium_user_request_.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Worship Jasmine - Nitrate And Wallet Abuse

Tags: mesmerizing, mind control, Worship Jasmine, intox fantasy, Mind Fuck, brainwash, Mental Domination, intox game, Hypnotic,

Today I'm going to completely fuck you up both physically and financially. Your nose will be sore, burnt and bl00ded and your wallet penniless. I know the thought of this scares you but do not worry, you are in my hands and will do everything I say. So come here I want you to take one long giant sniff of these Nitrates. I will you to inhale it so deeply that it takes over your entire body. Keep your eyes on me, I'm going to guide you with my body and I want you to send me a big tribute immediately. Then get straight to your knees ready for another hit. I want you to hit, hit, hit and hit. I want you to lose yourself, sniff this bottle empty and then send me another tribute, now. I want your eyes to be rolling, to be unsteady, dizzy, mindless and begging me for more. Thats sniff again and pay again. Your'e just so easy, so desperate and I'm going to seriously fuck you up today.

Duration: 00:09:24
Size: 348.3 MB
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11443.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

File Name: Iwantclips_presents_MissEmily_in_Topless_Striptease____25.99__Premium_user_request_
File Size: 514.32 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 3094 Kbps

Duration: 00:22:01

● DOWNLOAD Iwantclips_presents_MissEmily_in_Topless_Striptease____25.99__Premium_user_request_.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Different JOI, CEI

File Name: Riley Reid - Young Hot JOI
File Size: 70.92 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480 / 880 Kbps

Duration: 00:09:25

● DOWNLOAD Riley Reid - Young Hot JOI.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

London Lix - Aroma Tit Worship

Tags: tits worship, big tits JOI, intox game, big tits jerk off, Boobs Worship, London Lix, jerk on tits,

[Custom video. No names are used. This clip is humiliation-free. The tone is of a regular/more encouraging & sensual JOI] Pull out your big dick and stroke it for me. Show me just how excited you get for my long legs, stripper heels and shiny booty shorts. I know you're already perving over your favorite part of me - my big fake tits. You love these 32DDs, don't you? You asked me to tease you in either a bikini or through a tight white tshirt; I decided to do both. Watch my bounce my breasts in this tiny shiny micro bikini, before peeling it off to leave the outline of my tits and my perky nipples fully visible under this tight shirt. Sniff exactly as I say. Inhale on my count. Play with your breath. Experiment and become mindfucked for me. By that little bottle, and by my big tits .

Duration: 00:13:35
Size: 700.13 MB
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11452.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

File Name: Insomnia Mesmerize by Goddess Emily
File Size: 104.92 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 1062 Kbps

Duration: 00:12:10

● DOWNLOAD Insomnia Mesmerize by Goddess Emily.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

London Lix - Intro To Findom - Findom Friday

Tags: latex fetish, Financial Slavery, Cash Princess, London Lix, big tits, Findom, Money Fetish, sensual domination,

Welcome to the last clip in a week of Financial Domination. This is very much an introduction to findom, designed to help those of you who have qualms about the findom fetish, or fears about tributing, dip your toe in the waters of being a finpet, in a very accessible way. My tone is sweet, my outfits stunning, and my demands very reasonable. You need not be rich, or even sure about financial servitude to have fun playing along. I just love releasing findom clips on a Friday, as it's typically payday for most of you, and if not well, I'm sure you'll find a way to suffer to please me. Today you'll be acting on everything I've taught you this week, culminating in the release of your orgasm and a RE4L tribute to me. You want to be seduced financially by me, you want to lose control and give a big fuck you to society by getting reckless for me. Let your logical mind become faded, as you stare at my shiny ass in tight leggings, my big tits encased in hot latex, and my pink lips dripping poison in your ear. This is what we've been building up to. Become financially submissive for me.

Duration: 00:07:50
Size: 360.32 MB
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11453.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

File Name: Iwantclips_presents_Goddess_Emily_in_TR_Mindfuck____22.99__Premium_user_request_
File Size: 966.28 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 6936 Kbps

Duration: 00:19:01

● DOWNLOAD Iwantclips_presents_Goddess_Emily_in_TR_Mindfuck____22.99__Premium_user_request_.mp4