Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck đź’‹

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Violette - update vlog.v exciting

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Financial Slavery, Homewrecker Fantasy, Findom, sensual domination, Money Fetish, Cash Princess, Humiliation, Femdom, Princess Violette,

Duration: 00:06:11
Size: 222.97 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 30.000 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / jmrv0c9efdgp4tce1ki2dm.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Tease Goddess - Drunk Slut Challenge

Tags: femdom-fantasy, JOI, jerk off, JOI Games, Dirty Talk, stroking, JOI Fantasy, Tease Goddess, Edging Games, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement,

Duration: 00:11:20
Size: 420.89 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11398.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Tsarina Baltic - Nip Slip Aroma Goon

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Edging Games, Tsarina Baltic, Boobs Worship, Jerk off Instruction, intox fantasy, intox game, JOI Fantasy, Ruined Orgasm, big tits jerk off, Jerk Off Encouragement, big tits JOI, JOI, stroking, JOI Games,

it's not difficult to get you excited from the smallest of things, all I have to dois look your way. But just think how high will your head spin when you get the chance to worship my beautiful tits that are barely covered? Oh but that's not all that'll make your cock throb and heart pound, lets make the experience all the more interesting with your favorite little special liquid - you know exactly what I have in mind, don't you? Now why would you deny yourself such a treat? Have some time for yourself to be a completely empty headed jerk drone, listen to my voice and demands and make sure you follow through for your Goddess, no matter how difficult it may get in the end

Duration: 00:11:42
Size: 638.64 MB
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11399.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Violet Doll - Sin for Me

Tags: femdom-fantasy, big tits jerk off, big tits JOI, JOI, JOI Games, Boobs Worship, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Jerk off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Violet Doll, stroking, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Games, Edging Games,

The Bible says masturbation is wrong. It's against God's plan. It's a sin, and I want you to sin for Me.

Forget about the Bible. Fuck Jesus. It's time commit sins of lust and perversion. I know you've been craving this. So pull out your throbbing cock and start stroking for Me.

Duration: 00:16:40
Size: 1.2 GB
Frame Rate: 60.000 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11401.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Worship Violet Doll - Fuck My Feet

Tags: femdom-fantasy, foot fetish, Feet JOI, cum on feet, feet jerkoff, feet jerk off, Feet JOI, POV foot JOI, Worship Violet Doll, jerk on feet,

This is it. Foot freaks are ruined and men everywhere will soon become my foot slaves too. First I'm going to let you huff my smelly worn stockings. They're beautiful Wolford Satin Touch Stay-Ups that have been marinating in my foot sweat all day. Next I'll explain my plans to seduce you and dominate your sexuality, with a very simple week-long JOI task. It won't be long before you stop fantasizing about fucking pussy all together. When you stroke your cock you'll be dreaming of fucking my feet. You know you'll never be good enough to fuck my pussy, but my perfect feet are better than every pussy out there anyway. If I'm satisfied with your efforts as my newly indoctrinated foot fucker, maybe I'll even let you cum all over my gorgeous stocking covered feet and lick your cum up.

Duration: 00:10:10
Size: 576.62 MB
Frame Rate: 60.000 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11423.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

xMochaPuffx - Routine Foot Cleaning

Tags: femdom-fantasy, barefoot, goddess feet, POV Foot Worships, foot slave, xMochaPuffx, foot domination, foot play, Humiliation, Femdom, Foot Slave Training,

How I love turning your body into my personal washrag. You brought that mouth to me nice and clean to me today? Good, it's time to take care of these dirty feet. Even covered in dirt and grime, aren't they such a cute sight? Can't let such beautiful footsies stay dirty like this. Time to clean these feet up and you'll do so exactly by my instruction.. or not at all.

Duration: 00:17:20
Size: 1.87 GB
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11424.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Categories: Femdom, JOI, CEI, Blowjob, Handjob, Humiliation,
Release Date: 2017-2020

Different JOI, CEI

File Name: Alix Lynx - Dirty Talk JOI
File Size: 94.09 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 1980 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

Duration: 00:06:00

â—Ź DOWNLOAD Alix Lynx - Dirty Talk JOI.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Masturbation Games, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, AJ Applegate, Ruined Orgasm,

Goddess AJ is an expert cock trainer who is taking time out of her day to help you become a better sex toy. All you horny boys are so quick to cum that you have no self-control on holding back and learning pleasure is a reward and not a right. AJ has just the perfect techniques to help build up your stamina and turn you into the perfect sex slave that your Goddess wants you to be

Duration: 00:11:35
Size: 983.15 MB

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11402.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Candy Charms - Tiny Man Humiliation

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Dirty Talk, Dirty Talk, big tits, verbal humiliation, tiny dick, Loser Abuse, Candy Charms,

Duration: 00:04:59
Size: 331.88 MB
Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11382.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Dava Foxx - Stroke It Loser!

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, stroking, jerk off, Humiliation, Jerk off Instruction, Loser Abuse, Dirty Talk, Verbal Abuse, Dava Foxx, JOI,

Goddess Dava Foxx permits you to stroke your pathetic slut stick. Since it barely sticks out she doesn't want it near her, but she'll allow you to watch her touch her divine body. She loves watching you getting worked up while she teaches you how to touch your tiny pencil dicklet. It's so amusing to her, you drooling all over the place while grabbing you filthy sissy clitty while She tells you what to do. Get ready to eat up your own filth when your Goddess counts you down!

Duration: 00:05:27
Size: 254.22 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11428.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Categories: Femdom, JOI, CEI, Blowjob, Handjob, Humiliation,
Release Date: 2017-2020

Different JOI, CEI

File Name: AFI
File Size: 246.8 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 / 1800 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

Duration: 00:17:15

â—Ź DOWNLOAD AFI.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Dominant Princess - Abuse Your Ass For Me!

Tags: femdom-fantasy, ASS HUMILIATION, mistress, Humiliation, Femdom, slave, prostate m..assage, femdom pov, Humiliation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Dominant Princess, BRAT GIRLS,

You need to be abused by Me it's that simple! You're a slut and you know it! Today you're going to follow My instructions as I demand that you fuck your ass for Me, you're going to find the biggest object you can get your hands on, no lube allowed, no spit allowed, you're going to take it dry, get ready to have your ass stretched, get ready to be abused and to feel like the cheap slutty hoare that you are!

Duration: 00:16:11
Size: 619.01 MB

â–ş Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11425.mp4