Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck 💋

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Natasha's Bedroom - Escape Clause CEI

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Cum Swallowers, CEI, Male Cum Swallowing, no humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, eat own cum, encouraging, challenge, Cum Eating, cum in mouth, Masturbation Encouragement, sensual, petite, edging, brunette goddess, Cum Countdown, Cum Play, Natashas Bedroom,

The best part of luring guys like you into eating their own cum is the challenge. You want to slurp it down so badly, but then the time comes, and you're suddenly disgusted. You obstinately refuse. You'd do anything for an out. You'll have one today, an escape clause that gives you an alternative to drinking down that cream, given to you just seconds before the main event. When you do gulp down that thick mouthful of cum, it will be of your own free will. You'll be making the choice yourself.

Although you don't really have a choice, do you? My slow striptease, prolonged edging instructions, and endlessly arousing descriptions of the taste and feel of a big cummy mouthful are impossible to resist. If you trip up and get too excited, you might just end up with an accidental load on your tongue. Plus, I have a little trick up my sleeve to make sure you end up swallowing, one way or another

Duration: 00:25:08
Size: 819.25 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 24.000 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11435.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Worship Jasmine - Monthly Review Forfeit Humiliation

Tags: femdom-fantasy, JOI Fantasy, Cum Swallowers, Worship Jasmine, Cum Play, CEI, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, JOI Games, Edging Games, stroking,

I've called you into the office today for your monthly review. Unfortunately for you, I'm not very happy with how you've been working. I don't think you can handle the workload and you are a bit of a pervert. All I do is wear things like this and you stare at me like a pervert! You are the biggest pervert in the office. I could A. Fire you or B. Use your perversions to my advantage. Well to be honest I have a kink and I think you would be the perfect person. I love degrading pathetic weak men like you, give them jerk off instructions, my favorite thing is I love to watch men eat their own cum. That's right. I know a lot of men have no desire to eat it after they cum. Well how about this, I will show you my tits but ONLY if you eat that cum. Start jerking that cock bitch. I know how much you love my peachy round ass. This shiny latex drives you wild. Don't hold back any cum, save every drip of it. Mmmm makes me so horny. I'm ready for you. Lick it all up for me. Every last little drop and I will show you my tits. Good bitch. Well I have a little secret, it doesn't really turn me and on and I am NOT going to show you my tits. Now you've eaten your cum for nothing but my amusement, now off you go.

Duration: 00:08:54
Size: 477.56 MB
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11378.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Worship Violet Doll - Blasphemous Ass Worship JOI

Tags: femdom-fantasy, JOI Games, Ass Fetish, jerk off, Worship Violet Doll, Jerk off Instruction, stroking, JOI, ass JOI, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Religious Fantasy,

Masturbation feels good, yet it's a sin. God doesn't want you to feel good, but I embrace your perversion. In fact, I insist on it.

Leave the church, reject your faith. I'm your true God, your new religion.

And I want you to sin for me.

Pray to my ass and masturbate daily. If you please me, I'll have a reward for you in hell.

Duration: 00:13:04
Size: 965.4 MB
Frame Rate: 60.000 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11284.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Worship India - Useless Cucked Bitch

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Worship India, big tits JOI, Humiliation, Femdom, cheating, cuckold queen, cuckolding, ebony goddess, cuckold pov, cuck humiliation,

It's easy being mean to cuck bitches like yourself. You prove over and over again how worthless you are as a lover. That's why you don't get to fuck. Instead you get to watch me fuck bigger, better men while you sit alone and suffer.

Duration: 00:08:26
Size: 469.98 MB
Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11363.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Venus Venerous - ATM on Independence Day

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Venus Venerous, femdom pov, ARROGANT WOMAN, Loser, HUMILIATION, Humiliation, Femdom, Loser Abuse, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Humiliation, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, Bikini Fetish,

Happy Independence Day, or should I say Codependence Day since you're always dependent on me? You beg for more clips, pay for my attention, and absolutely need me in your life to function. While I'm out having fun, you'll be spending the day at home with your dick. Truly a sad, sad existence. But lucky me, it means more money in my pocket

Duration: 00:10:59
Size: 323.22 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11354.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Watch Me Wash

Tags: femdom-fantasy, sensual domination, tits worship, tits JOI, Jerk off Instruction, jerk on tits, voyeur fetish,

Your wife is washing up the dishes and splashing water all over her top and making her nipples become see-through. This is something you look forward to every time you come home from work as it gets you hard and horny, maybe she will play with them for you to get your erection even bigger. This could turn into quite the little event, couldn't it. god she's sexy!

Duration: 00:09:46
Size: 429.04 MB
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11368.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Mia - Sissy Caught In His Step-Daughter's Clothes And B-mailed To Suck Cock

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Forced Fem, Sissy Sluts, Princess Mia, Forced Crossdressing, Humiliation, Femdom, Sissy Training, Make Me Bi, Slut Training,

What are you doing step-dad? Why are you wearing my clothes?? I can't believe that I'm actually seeing this right now! Oh My God! What the fuck?! What would people think if they saw you? Look at you, look at what you're wearing LOL! I can't help but laugh. You're a fucking sissy! LOL! I can't believe my step-daddy is a sissy. And I see your little cock is getting hard in my panties. That's not normal, you know that right? I had no idea you were such a sissy, and I can't believe you've been using my clothes! I see you love pink LOL! What would people think if they knew that you were dressing up in your step-daughter's clothes? They would think that you're a fucking sissy. You look like a fucking slut. And I fucking caught you!

So you might as well own it! LOL! Go on, show me, turn around, I want to take this all in! I'm going to take so many pictures of you lol! What would people think if I showed them these pictures? What would your wife think of her sissy husband dressed in my clothes? I think she'd be furious. I can't believe that my step-dad is a sissy and a slutty one at that. I know what you want step-daddy. I know you love feeling your tiny little clitty inside of some cute panties. I can see how hard it makes you. And I think the fact that I caught you is making you even harder.
And I know that while you're all dressed up you can't help but think about cock. Well we have to make sure that you're the best sissy around, right step-dad? I want you to show me what a sissy slut you are, and don't worry, I'll make sure that your wife never finds out, well, unless I show her these pictures. But we wouldn't want that now would we? No, so you'd better obey me or I'm going to expose you. Oh look, even that thought made your cock twitch in your panties LOL! I'm going to have so much fun with you.

So you're going to turn into the biggest cock sucking sissy faggot for me or I'm going to expose you. I want you dressed from head to toe in your best sissy slut outfit. And now there's no running away, I have you exactly where I want you. Rub your cock in your panties. Aww what a good sissy slut my step-daddy is. Now, if you want me to keep your secret I'm going to need some hush money. And by some, I mean a lot. Like weekly. Or I will fucking expose you and ruin your life. You're a pathetic closeted sissy and you deserve to be fucking exposed so pull out that wallet and pay me or else everyone will know what a cock loving little sissy slut you are.

I know you dream about servicing huge cocks while you're all dressed up like this, don't you step-daddy? Yes, I know you do. I can see how hard you are in your panties. Keep rubbing that little clitty. What would møm think if she knew the real you? I'll bet she'd leave you in an instant. And that's why you're going to keep paying me, step-daddy. I know you want to be my good little sissy slut now that I know. You've fantasized about this, haven't you? And don't worry step-daddy, I'm going to make you suck huge cocks for me. You're such a whore, you dream about sucking cocks for your step-daughter. That's so pathetic.

This is who you truly are and only I know what a cock craving sissy slut you are. And it'll be our secret as long as you keep paying and sucking cocks LOL! It's going to be so easy for me to use you now that I know your little secret. So let's get online and find some huge cocks for you to suck or I will expose you! I'll show everyone that my step-daddy is a sissy slut who craves big load on his face LOL!

Duration: 00:08:44
Size: 645.15 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11372.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Stella Liberty - Legs Cum Challenge

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Feet JOI, jerk on feet, feet jerkoff, Stella Liberty, feet jerk off, POV foot JOI, Feet JOI, cum on feet,

My long legs are out in full st34m ahead today and look so incredible in my sheer and shiny wolford pantyhose. I tease and taunt you with my leggy perfection and challenge you to cum so much that you cover all of my legs in one shot! Crossed legs lover's dream!

Duration: 00:06:56
Size: 462.5 MB
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11376.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Czech Soles - Real estate agent taking advantage of client's foot fetish

Tags: femdom-fantasy, POV Foot Worships, feet humiliation, Humiliation, Femdom, foot play, Foot Slave Training, Czech Soles, goddess feet, foot domination, POV feet,

You're looking for a new apartment to buy and right now you're meeting the real estate agent that sells this one. You meet her there, she let's you in and right away you notice those nice heels and nice toes this girl has. "Wow, if only I could worship those feet!" you think to yourself. She starts to show you the apartment and she tells you all about it but you're drifting a bit in your thoughts. You just can't take her feet out of your mind. Few moments later you're both sitting on the sofa and she's still talking and talking but you're only staring at her feet. You can't take your eyes off them. And that's when she notices something is off here. And so she decides to test you a bit by putting her feet on the coffee table in those sexy heels and check your reactions. Well, you're busted. She catches you staring at her feet and you have no way out of it and you admit you haven't heard half of what she was saying because of her feet. But she strangely opened to let you have your way with her feet. You wonder why but you're so horny you agree to anything at this point. And that exactly it. What you're getting out of this is clear but what she's getting just got apparent too. In order for letting you worship her feet, you'll have to buy the place with a nice commission on it for her. Deal?

Duration: 00:14:15
Size: 527.27 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11365.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Rose Blacks - Dangling High Heels and Pantyhose Legs

Tags: femdom-fantasy, POV Foot Worships, goddess feet, POV feet, foot play, Rose Blacks, Humiliation, Femdom, foot fetish, foot worship, foot domination, feet humiliation,

So smooth and shiny in these nylon pantyhose, my legs are sexy and touchable, perfect for teasing you to distraction. All it takes is one crossed leg, and you can't look away. I slide one leg up the other, then let my fingers trail slowly up my silky legs, leading your legs further and further up my legs with each inch my fingertips caress. My fingers press against the heels of my pointed, glittering shoes, pushing against them until my foot gently pops loose. My foot wiggles in its newfound freedom as my toes flex cautiously against the high heels dangling from their pointed tips. I lift my leg and my shoe sways precariously on the tips of my toes, but I arch my foot in the air anyways and show off my sexy calves and legs in my CDR pantyhose. Each high heel dangles with risky wobbles as they edge closer and closer to dropping. I tease you with my legs, showing off my shoes and legs as my feet dangle ever nearer to total freedom from my high heels. The restraints of my shoes pop off in a final thud, dropping to the floor as I wiggle and point my pedicured, pantyhose MILF feet in relief, lifting my legs high in the air and leaving my shoes behind on the floor. With my high heels finally off, I show off my legs and feet from different poses in my pantyhose while wiggling my toes and wrinkling my soles in delicious freedom.

Duration: 00:07:36
Size: 567.86 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11375.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Samantha - Chastity for Me

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Cock Cage, Humiliation, Locked Dick, femdom pov, Humiliation, Femdom, Princess Samantha, Chastity, Cock Locked,

Hey there useless little cunt, its time to give up your power over your cock, its always been on the cards hasn't it . it's time to give it up. Its time to give up dating and your social life, So lets face it, its time to put it on! I'm not even going to let you cum for one last time. its going to be extra misery for you as I tease you with my perfect curves. Every time you look at me you're going to be a big leaky mess, you'll be very lucky to be mine and me taking joy in your cock Torment. But what a good little boy you'll be. i'll wear them round my neck like a trophy. It's only good for being locked up and you being controlled by me, its your ultimate dream to be under my control!

Duration: 00:07:52
Size: 144.52 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11350.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Lexie - No Excuses CEI

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Cum Eating, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Princess Lexie, CEI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating Instruction, stroking, JOI Games, JOI, Cum Play,

This isn't your first CEI clip, is it? Yeah, they're kind of your 'thing' and you quickly buy every one that I put out.

But I have to be honest with you. I've really grown tired of you chickening out on it all the time. You buy all the CEI clips I release but you don't always follow through! Or you just have a taste but don't swallow it all. Yeah yeah, I know: it all seems so fucking hot while you're jerking but as soon as you cum you kind of lose the urge. But there will be NO excuses this time: I'm going to count you down and then you're going to lap up every last drop of that sticky hot

Duration: 00:10:44
Size: 761.56 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11285.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Ashley - Fishnet, Ass Worship

Tags: femdom-fantasy, ASS WORSHIP, RUINED ORGASMS, Princess Ashley, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off Instruction, jerk on ass, fishnet fetish, Edging Games, ass JOI,

Worship My perfect ass in these fishnet pantyhose.

Duration: 00:10:54
Size: 342.18 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11393.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Princess Ashley - Your Dick Will Always Betray You

Tags: femdom-fantasy, JOI, Cash Princess, MONEY FETISH, Princess Ashley, FINDOM, JOI Games, Edging Games, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Fantasy,

No matter how hard you try to quit femdom and humiliation clips, you'll NEVER be successful because YOUR DICK WILL ALWAYS BETRAY YOU. Your weak little downstairs brain will always make you cave. No matter how strong you think your upstairs brain is, it's no match for the little head between your legs. He calls the shots and I control him effortlessly with My looks and My voice. It's so fucking easy to keep you addicted and under My spell. You'll never get away. You'll never quit jerking it to My clips and sending Me irresponsible amounts of money because YOUR DICK WILL ALWAYS BETRAY YOU.

Duration: 00:10:18
Size: 445.68 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11356.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Olivia Rose - Gagged in Pantyhose

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Humiliation, Femdom, foot slave, barefoot, feet humiliation, POV feet, foot worship, foot domination, Olivia Rose, POV Foot Worships, goddess feet, Foot Slave Training, foot play,

Duration: 00:16:25
Size: 601.5 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11374.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Valentina Fox - Mindless Goonbot Reprogramming - Lost In An Endless Goon Loop

Tags: femdom-fantasy, mesmerizing, Valentina Fox, brainwash, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Ruined Orgasm, JOI, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Games, stroking, mind control,

Valentina Fox will completely reprogram your weak brain in this brilliant mindfuck/mesmerize clip. It is loaded with audio and visual effects that have been expertly crafted to reprogram and rewire your brain and turn you into a mindless goonbot. This is a very powerful clip, you will not be able to cum or stop jerking. You will watch this on a loop as you were programmed to do. This clip is a masterpiece in mindwashing, mesmerizing and is filled with auditory and visual subliminal programming techniques.
Hello my little bot. Are you ready for more rewiring? For more training? You are not a human. You are not a person. You are a goonbot and you have one purpose, one reason for existing, and that is to goon. No cumming, no stopping, just gooning. You don't have normal human emotions, you don't have regular interactions with people, you don't have sex, all you do is sit at home and goon. Because you are just a goonbot. Stroke, it's your purpose, it's your only reason for existing. You've felt this, you know it's true. All you do is goon because that's what you were programmed to do. And it was so easy to program you because you're just a bot, all I had to do was upload my commands into your weak goonbot processor, and the programming takes over.

Jerk, Goon, Edge. Jerk, Goon, Edge. The program takes over your mind. All you are is a mindless goonbot, a mindless drone that I programmed. All you know how to do is follow your programming and do what you were made to do. Stroke, stroke, stroke, no cumming, no stopping, just gooning. I want you to edge for me, show me what a weak little goon you are, show me that the programming is working. Goon for me. Edge for me. No stopping, just stroking. No talking, all you know how to do is goon.

Stroke for me, show me what a well programmed goonbot you are. You are my mindless little goonbot. It feels so good to stop thinking and just do what you were programmed to do, to be what you were made to be, a mindless jerk junkie. My programming is so strong that it's taken over your life. You don't talk to anyone, you never talk to anyone, all you want to do is goon. You never want this to stop and it's never going to stop because I never programmed you to stop. You're just going to keep doing this over and over again. I want you constantly edging because this is what you were programmed for. You were created to be my goonbot. Stroke, stroke, stroke, it feels so good to do what you were made to do. It feels so good to be mindless. It feels so good to let me take over. You don't need to think.

Just focus on my voice and on my programming and my body and goon, my stupid little bot. Focus on edging, focus on your hard cock, that's all you can focus on. I programmed you to be like this, I programmed you to have this one track mind. All you can think about is stroking. All you care about is edging and gooning for me. Never cum, never stop, just keep stroking. Stroke more, show me what a good bot you are, show me how well my programming is working on you. Stroke. Show me what a mindless little goonbot you are. No thinking, just stroking. All you have to do is keep stroking, make sure this never stops, don't let this feeling ever go away.
Keep edging for me. Show me how addicted you are. Show me what a good little goon you can be. Show me that you understand your programming. No cumming, no stopping, just gooning. You're not interested in going out and chasing women, not after I've programmed you to remain inside, gooning away, obeying your programming. You're not interested in anything besides stroking because you're a well programmed mindless goonbot. A mindless jerkoff zombie. That's all you'll ever be because I made you this way. I've made your programming so strong and you never want it to go away. So you're going to keep gooning for me. You love gooning for me. You could do this forever, you're going to do this forever.

You're never going to be able to stop. It's in your programming. It's not like you ever want to stop anyway, you love this. You love being my little goonbot. You love every minute of this. You're going to keep going and make this addiction even stronger. No stopping, no cumming, just edging. All you want to do is stroke, it's what you were programmed for you. It feels so right to be my mindless little jerkoff junkie, my goonbot. You're not human, you've been reduced to nothing more than a goonbot. Your only purpose is to stroke. Such an easy simple existence for such a very simple goonbot. No sex for the goonbot ever. This is your sex. Stroking is all you need. You never need to cum, you're just going to stay like this forever. Never stop stroking. Goon for me, my little goonbot. You never get to stop, I'm keeping you trapped here forever. Mindless little goonbots never get to cum, they just keep gooning.

Duration: 00:11:18
Size: 834.39 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11377.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Mistress Alana - Who's Miss Alana

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Dirty Talk, verbal humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Loser Abuse, Mistress Alana, dirty talking,

Here's a 26 minute video about Myself. I received some questions and decided to make an introductory video about Me while answering those questions so you get to know who I am, where I come from, and how I fell into this world. Comment if you watched or if you have other questions.

Duration: 00:26:43
Size: 2.52 GB
Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11373.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

LilCanadianGirl - School Girl JOI

Tags: femdom-fantasy, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, stroking, Ruined Orgasm, LilCanadianGirl, JOI Games, uniform fetish, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Upskirt Tease, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement,

I want you to jack off for me. I want you to follow my instructions and I want a BIG load. I tease you the whole time taking off my clothes and showing my ass. You better cum when I tell you to cum or Im going to tell all your friends you are a weirdo

Duration: 00:12:16
Size: 541.56 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11371.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Lilcanadiangirl - Commanding JOI

Tags: femdom-fantasy, stroking, Lilcanadiangirl, JOI Games, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games,

Listen to me and obey. I tell you exactly how I want you to jerk your dick for me. I give you strict instructions with a cum countdown to make you have the best orgasm ever.

Duration: 00:09:28
Size: 418.07 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11370.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Goddess Leena Fox - Overdose On Me

Tags: femdom-fantasy, intox fantasy, Boobs Worship, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, JOI Games, big tits jerk off, Edging Games, Goddess Leena Fox, intox game, big tits JOI, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI,

Goddess Leena Fox has created another intense mindfuck clip that will fuck you up! You sniffing gooners are going to love this one! Goddess Leena mercilessly teases you with her perfect body over and over again, with subtle visual effects that enhance her gorgeous curves and are perfect for a sniffing puppet like you. The audio is layered with Goddess Leena's voice, encouraging you over and over again to Overdose. Overdose, drool, and feel your brains leak out of your head.

Overdose on me. Take me in more than you should. Sniff more from your bottle more than you should. Overdose on me. Watch my clips more than you should. Pay me more than you should. Overdose on me. Take this addiction to extremes. Sniff more and more. Pay more and more. Overdose on me. Watch me more than you should. Jerk to me more than you should. Overdose on me.

It will feel so good to overdose, because you know that you shouldn't. Yet the idea of overdosing has your cock twitching. The idea of overdosing has your cock throbbing so hard. Overdose on me. Sniff more than you should. Pay me more than you should. Take me in more than you should. Pay me more. Sniff more. Overdose. Watch my clips more than you should. Overdose on me. Pay me more and more. Pay me more and more. Overdose on me. Sniff more and more and more.

Overdose. Sniff more and more, pay more and more, watch more and more. Overdose on me. It will feel so good to overdose because you know that you shouldn't. Yet the idea of overdosing has your cock twitching. The idea of overdosing has your cock throbbing so hard. Overdose on me. Jerk to me more than you should. Take this to the extremes. Pay me more than you should. Sniff more than you should. Take me in more than should. Worship me more than you should. Overdose on me. Sniff more and more. Pay more and more. It feels so good to overdose on me. You can't stop. You can't resist. You want to overdose. You need to overdose. Overdose. Take your addiction to the extreme. Overdose.

Duration: 00:10:05
Size: 737.33 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11369.mp4