Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck 💋

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Goddess Felicia Fetish - Divine Feet in sexy Nylon

Tags: femdom-fantasy, goddess feet, feet humiliation, POV Foot Worships, foot domination, foot slave, foot play, Goddess Felicia Fetish, Humiliation, Femdom, Foot Slave Training, POV feet,

Just admit it, your addict little brain cannot even function properly without feet in your face. Yes, you will do anything to get your SATISFAC7ION. Wouldn't you? You must be already throbbing by the thought of sniffing my sweaty feet wrapped in those nylon. Mmmmm you cannot get enough of my smell. Oh I love when you follow my orders, when you behave exactly as I want you to. So, open your mouth as WIDE as you can and take my foot right inside of it. Yes that's right. You are loving how my foot tastes like. Don't you? Touch it, lick it, suck it .just the way I like! You just love when I tease you with my DIVINE FEET in those black sexy nylons. It makes you go wild. Doesn't it? Oh you must be so thankful to worship me!

Duration: 00:09:53
Size: 1.22 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11385.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Frankie - Game Night

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Frankie, Jerk off Instruction, big tits jerk off, Boobs Worship, jerk on tits, big tits JOI,

It is game night in the house and you and Frankie have picked out a couple for you to try out. As she is reading the instructions and setting these games up you can't help notice that her nipples are poking out, those lovely smooth nipples are now on show and her gorgeous breasts are slipping out as well, this game night has suddenly turned quire raunchy, to your absolute delight!

Duration: 00:10:39
Size: 468.9 MB
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11366.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Goddess Alana - Custom Cuck ex boyfriend talk

Tags: femdom-fantasy, cuckolding, cuckold queen, Dirty Talk, Loser, Verbal Abuse, Humiliation, cuckold pov, verbal humiliation, cheating, Goddess Alana, cuck humiliation, Dirty Talk, Loser Abuse,

After another mundane night in bed You my dear boyfriend start to ask a lot of questions about my exs, digging deeper for info you hear what you have been dying to hear

Duration: 00:13:09
Size: 888.66 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11386.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Eva de Vil - Penis Plaything

Tags: femdom-fantasy, JOI Fantasy, Jerk Off Encouragement, Eva de Vil, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Edging Games,

Penises are toys to me. I like to play with them and watch them grow, teasing it just enough to make it get hard, but not even to make it cum. Just enough to keep me entertained but not enough to give you pleasure.

It's like a little challenge every time to see if I can get it erect, which is silly because it, of course, always does. It's nothing but an object for my amusement, leaving you desperate and dangling with frustration because I stroke it only for my fascination, with no regard to the man it's attached to.

Duration: 00:07:54
Size: 483.97 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11361.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Crystal Knight - Spellbound Mesmerization Witchcraft

Tags: femdom-fantasy, stroking, sensual domination, Crystal Knight, brainwash, Boobs Worship, Jerk off Instruction, big tits JOI, jerk off, mind control, 4K, Mind Fuck, mesmerizing, big tits jerk off,

Modern witchcraft does not require the outfit you would expect. Spellbound as I speak, as I tease, mesmerizing you deeper and deeper every second you stare. Stroke for me. Fall for me. I want you to fall into addiction, vulnerably helpless addiction. As I count down, snapping my fingers, I am secretly re-wiring your mind to be exactly how I want it to be. I can change you an entrance you without you even realizing. Spellbound mesmerization is erotic and dangerous. Once I'm in your head there is no removing me. Once I take over, you are mine forever. Viewer discretion is advised.

Duration: 00:15:02
Size: 1.77 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11384.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Empress Jennifer - A Quicky

Tags: femdom-fantasy, shoes JOI, femdom pov, Empress Jennifer, Cash Princess, Humiliation, Femdom, Money Fetish, Financial Slavery, shoes fetish, Findom,

Lucky slave, I'm going to let you worship the shoes you bought Me lol The only thing better than buying Me shoes is worshiping the shoes you bought Me. But you have pay up if you want to do that. I wouldn't let you worship My shoes for free.. Look at how sexy My legs and feet look in them.. Do you know how to worship shoes? I tell you how you to worship these.

Duration: 00:06:10
Size: 188.19 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11364.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Crystal Knight - Own My Panties

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, big tits JOI, JOI Games, stroking, panty JOI, panty fetish, Crystal Knight, 4K,

Have you ever craved to own a pair of my worn panties? Have you ever dreamed about how good my body & pussy smells, how delicious I must taste, and how hard you would get if you could feel my presence during all your beat off sessions? Here's your chance. Owning panties isn't just about having a pair of my dirty undergarments. It's more. When you masturbate and worship my pussy up close as a pair of my panties is on your face, you finally know what it means to enter subspace. Not only do I give you all the details but I also give you a special deal. It's time you take the leap and own my well worn, well played in panties!

Duration: 00:10:06
Size: 713.16 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11360.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Crystal Knight - Guaranteed 1st Time CEI

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Edging Games, 4K, big tits JOI, JOI Games, Crystal Knight, JOI Fantasy, stroking, Cum Play, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, CEI, Cum Swallowers,

I have a 100 success rate when it comes to making boys eat their cum for the very first time. So many of them convinced no Domme/Goddess could actually get them to follow through. Until them meet me; once that happens things change. I rewire your brain to want it, to physically need to do it for me. The excitement and rush are too much to bear. As I guide you into an intense countdown you know exactly what you must do. Stare into my eyes, stroke for my body, and realize there isn't one thing you wouldn't do for me even if that means eating your cum for the very first time. I guarantee threes not resisting today.

Keywords: cum eating instruction, cei, edging, edging joi, joi, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, goddess worhip, tit worship, mind fuck, mental domination, ass worship, sensual domination, femdom

Duration: 00:16:09
Size: 1.11 GB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11264.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Crystal Knight - Like To Watch Me Perv?

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, ass JOI, ignore fetish, virgin fantasy, Loser Abuse, Crystal Knight, 4K, voyeur fetish, sensual domination,

Duh You can't help yourself. Staring at beautiful women while they blatantly inside you is your biggest kink. You love that this can't even be a rip-off from your pathetic point of view because even being ignored is too good for a perv like you. I make you feel so good when I smile at my phone while texting hot guys. You wish you were on the other side but instead you in the corner, secretly peeking in on me. So you like to watch me, perv? I know you do.

Duration: 00:05:21
Size: 378.62 MB
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11359.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Cherry Crush - sloppy cum countdown do as i say

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Cherry Crush, Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Cum Play, Cum Swallowers, stroking, JOI,

Cherry Crush will give detailed jerk off instructions using a dildo. She wants you to use lotion, while she talks seductively with her soft voice. She'll edge and tease first then give a countdown at the end (ruined orgasm kinda?) but she'll want one more fast.

Duration: 00:09:57
Size: 592.65 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11383.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Crystal Knight - Extremely Tormenting JOI

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Masturbation Games, JOI Fantasy, Boobs Worship, sensual domination, Edging Games, Crystal Knight, big tits jerk off, Jerk off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, 4K, stroking, Ruined Orgasm, JOI, big tits JOI,

If there is one thing that I know how to do extremely well it is teasing you I know exactly how to make you hard I know exactly how to make you cum. When I touch my body, pleasuring myself, while the most erotic voice to encourage you to stroke, you can't help yourself. You have to beat and leak for me. You want a taste of this pussy but you know you will never be worthy. So instead enjoy this topless, erotic, tormenting session that will have you craving to be even deeper into addiction than you already are for me.

Duration: 00:08:13
Size: 579.75 MB
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11357.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Candy Glitter - Findom Friday

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Cash Princess, Candy Glitter, Dirty Talk, Money Fetish, Findom, Financial Slavery,

This clip is for all you losers who wait patiently for payday. It must suck, being a loser, waiting to get paid. Meanwhile I get paid everyday. Because I'm perfect, because I'm rich and I deserve it. You're so lucky that I've created this little opportunity for losers like you who wait desperately to get paid so you can spend spend spend. In honor of it being payday Friday, I'm going top play a little game with you. Findom Friday game! If you're a loser who has been waiting all week to get paid, you're in luck. Buy this clip and play my game. I know when that deposit hits your account, you're eager and desperate to send and spend.

Duration: 00:07:21
Size: 225.35 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11358.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

AstroDomina - Secret Strap-On Desires

Tags: femdom-fantasy, asian princess, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Games, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, strapon fetish, AstroDomina, Edging Games, Ruined Orgasm, Jerk Off Encouragement,

Sydney knows your secret.. you want to get on your knees and worship her big black cock. It's okay though, she'll keep your sissy secret. She can see just how excited you are, how much you just want to shove your mouth on her cock. Strip down to your underwear now, but then stop! Let's not go to fast..

She asks you how great it feels to share your dirty secret with her, and makes you say out loud that you worship her big black dick! Say it loudly and proudly. She won't tell anyone.. IF you do exactly what she says and make her happy. She orders you to start rubbing your cock, but nice and slow now. She know's you can easily get too excited so she instructs you just how she likes it, and you had better be good or who knows if she'll let your secret slip!

So follow along now, strap-on slut! Give your Goddess your worship strokes as she lays on the humiliation and makes you worship her cock until you're ready to pop!

Duration: 00:11:58
Size: 714.11 MB

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11380.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Candy Charms - Pin Dick

Tags: femdom-fantasy, Candy Charms, JOI, Boobs Worship, JOI Games, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, JOI Fantasy, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games,

Duration: 00:15:23
Size: 344.06 MB
Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

â–º Download or WATCH ONLINE / JM_11381.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

AstroDomina - BLACK CUM E4TING SLAVE

Tags: Cum Play, ass fetish, Cum Countdown, ass worship, AstroDomina, CEI, femdom pov, Cum Eating Instruction, asian dominatrix, sph, small black cock, female supremacy, asian princess, verbal humiliation, Cum Eating, asian goddess, female domination, Cum Eating Instruction,

Sydney is working out in her yoga pants, her ass hanging out right in front of your face. She's looking especially sexy doing her stretches when suddenly - she notices you staring! She looks right at you and loudly proclaims how she can't stand how black guys like you can't stop staring at her! Who do you think you are??
Well, since you're going to sit there with a boner, you might as well take your cock out and jerk it off just to get it over with.. wait.. what? WHAT IS THAT? HAHAHAHA! She can't believe it! She was expecting some BBC, but as it turns out you have a tiny dick! Wow, way to break the stereotype of black men having big dicks!
She laughs right in your face at your tiny little black dick. You can't help but get turned on by her humiliation and mockery of your tiny member. Well, since your clit is out, you might as well finish. However, she has one condition: you're going to have to eat your cum!

File Name: Backup-JOI_11296
Duration: 00:11:42
File Size: 858.44 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 10000 Kbps
Video: mp4 / AVC
Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11296.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Bratty Bunny - Demanding Spoiled Brat

Tags: Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Financial Domination, Edging Games, stroking, JOI Games, MONEY FETISH, sensual domination, body worship, Bratty Bunny,

I'm a demanding spoiled little brat. You get turned on by hot brats, don't you? Girls that are mean to you. Ignore you. Take all your money and leave you. That's what I like to do, now hand over that wallet stupid. I always get what I want! I want it ALL and I want more and more! It's never enough. I love acting this way, a total bitch to you and you just give in to me!

File Name: Backup-JOI_11268
Duration: 00:11:16
File Size: 216.94 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540 / 2623 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11268.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Bratty Bunny - Hot Bitch Humiliates You

Tags: Dirty Talk, Humiliation, Bratty Bunny, Loser Abuse, Dirty Talk, Loser, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

I'm SUCH a bitch to you and it's so funny! I get such a kick out of being a bitch to you. It's pretty awesome that I get paid to be such a hot bitch. To verbally degrade you for the loser that you are! Just listen and learn, idiot. You're nothing and I'm everything. You love to be humiliated, freak.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11269
Duration: 00:12:20
File Size: 443.55 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 4881 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11269.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Carly Queen - Hard And Fast Morning Quickie

Tags: Edging Games, verbal humiliation, Carly Queen, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Ruined Orgasm,

This video is encouragement. This video is a reminder. A reminder of why you work so hard, why you give me everything..why you are mine forever.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11289
Duration: 00:06:01
File Size: 221.03 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 4920 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11289.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Carly Queen - Hard And Fast Morning Quickie

Tags: stroking, Masturbation Instruction, Carly Queen, ass JOI, Verbal Abuse, Edging Games, JOI, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Jerk off Instruction,

You're in a hurry today so we don't have much time but I know you're craving my voice, me delicious round ass, the perfect way I tease you until you cum for me. You jerk off for me every day and even with your tight schedule today you still want to complete your daily ritual. I'll make you jerk to my ass as I moan and tell you how good my pussy would feel like, how tight it is, how wet it gets You won't be able to resist but you'll cum only when I allow you to.

File Name: Backup-JOI_11288
Duration: 00:07:09
File Size: 618.84 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 11774 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11288.mp4

BBKing

Uploader
Registered

Charlotte Stokely - Classy Leg Denial

Tags: cum on feet, jerk on feet, Feet JOI, feet jerk off, Charlotte Stokely, foot worship, Feet JOI, feet jerkoff, POV foot JOI, foot fetish,

It's gonna be a long night and your blue balls are gonna ache for me! I'll just taunt you with my shoe dangling and leg closeups!

File Name: Backup-JOI_11297
Duration: 00:11:32
File Size: 320.45 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 3556 Kbps

â–º DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / Backup-JOI_11297.mp4